Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 104

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Hey Rach, how r u sweetie? haven't seen you today. did you watch today's episode? waiting to know your views on it.

I watched the episode but couldn't post here as was busy anyway loved dadaji and NivRen scene the most. See even Sid in action now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Zameen, Anju and Millie I was busy now I have to read so many pages don't know from where to start.

Anju and Millie loved your analysis you should also check each others analysis as both of you think with one mind only and I loved to read this and I am really happy the way you described NivRen and their relation I loved the episode too specially NivRen and dadaji scene.

I agree Rachu and I said the same to Milee, that we need to get our brains checked....
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

I agree Rachu and I said the same to Milee, that we need to get our brains checked....

True but I guess it's your experience made you think alike I am finding hard time finding other's analysis like Navz, Simran, Payal and all I am seraching for that
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Zarmeen,Ketty,Rachu,Anju and all others sorry If I missed your name thanks for wonderful comments, its all your encouragement working.

Rachu, we missed you from morning. And yes me and Anju needs to get our brains checked๐Ÿ˜†

@Anju, as I told you beautiful analysis I was just thinking am I reading my post or what but the font gave away.
But as I said in PM but I will write here again for all our girls the dadaji and NivRen scene just stole my heart today. Dadaji as Bheeshma pitahmaha giving lesson, Nivi with her mind,heart and soul listening to it as a good student and Viren was listening but morethan listening he was so involved in Nivi and was imagining his 100years of married life with her with so much Love, gratitude, respect, trust.

@Mythri, I did PM you but posting it here again wonderful thoughts dear. I agree with you CCBM has given us some awesome characters and relations. Every character has something to teach us. Special thanks to CT's for giving us such characters and such story.

@Zarmeen, your analysis was short but sweet and I liked your other post about great marriage. Yes no one is perfect except God, but we can have great marriage by love, respect, trust and you and Anju explained beautifully and I need not go into deep. Yes, NivRen are going to have great marriage.

A big hello to Faiza and Namita. Faizu waiting for your funfilled analysis. But I think I will be back after sometime need to go out for sometime.

Girls I forgot to write the other scene completely, VD -Sid scene: Today I liked how Vandana blasted Sid.And reminded him again of his promise. Yesterday she taught him with love and today she was a little harsh on him because he needed that. So lets see how he will get back Divya into his life, poor girl was so shattered.
milee1014 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

True but I guess it's your experience made you think alike I am finding hard time finding other's analysis like Navz, Simran, Payal and all I am seraching for that

Rachu, no one wrote any analysis as of yet. I think Mythri did its next to Anju or before that.
And oh Navi did write some points in regards with NivRen connection to mandir.
milee1014 thumbnail
Girls I need to go out be back in the night.
ruexangel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Excruciating

Hi, this is Payal. And, what may I call you? Welcome dear to our NivRen thread! Glad that you also want to become a part of this craziness. ๐Ÿ˜† Hope you began posting actively in this thread, sweets!

Anju, who basically opened this thread will add your name to the NivRen's psychotic list. ๐Ÿ˜Š

hey thanks for the welcome!
Im Rue!
i come here often, but I'm mostly silent, because of lack of time, nice to meet you!
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

of course we missed you. ok, i have some links. hold on.

did you read last night too? abt payal and all. i sent you a PM. 

1-28-11 Analysis

Moni

Mythri

Anju

Zarmeen

Mythri - thoughts 2

Shova

POV

Milee- add one more point to Navz's point

Vidya - 3 prayers

Mythri - 7 marriage vows

Sneha and Moni

SBS link
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1599915&PID=38601073&#38601073

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mythri, superb writing doll. Loved it.
Thanks Simran for the links I just loved all the thoughts and analysis provided by Maytri, Shova, Navz and agree with all of them.

Few points I have to add few points about honesty for a moment

Divya:she is most honest about her feelings nothing is hidden about her she tell everything to everyone.

Sidharth: Less honest than Divya as he is hiding his past from her. Can't hide many things but his sulking face give it away.

Nivi: She hide many things from other but tells everything to her dadi and Viren and her face too show what she is hiding to them her past from Divya though it's for her betterment.

Viren: He is the person who is actually hidden from all he is not at all honest at the moment. No one can make out from his face what's going on his mind.