Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hi Zarmeen! 🤗 How's my jaan doing and feeling today morning?? You are so right about the night NivRen scene from yesterday's episode. I loved it a lot too. And, I think the real reason behind it is this increased intimacy between NivRen. Nivedita now has started having these urges to touch him, connect with him and this intimacy is both on a physical as well as on an emotional level. That's why it touches us so much.

Hey Payal jaani I'm much better now. And u have put it beautifully but next week when she'll face with the truth yaar another 2 weeks of again serious Nivi. Coz I was loving her this way all smiling, bubbly and so attentive towards Viren
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirjuu

Awww Payal, thatz so sweet of u to reply my post n clear my doubt.... We haven't chatted before.... I'm Niranjana by the way....
But i know u well.... I'm a regular reader of all your analysis n posts.... I adore u for it... 😊

I hope nivi won't do anything like that as u told.... 😊

Hi Nirjuu, I think we never met before. I am Ketty. And yes sweetie Nivi won't do something like exposing Viren directly infront of family without talking to him first. It's not in her nature. I think her sanskar won't allow her to do that; as a wife she can ask him any questions but without knowing and confronting him in private, she will never confront him infront of others, and I even doubt that even after talking to him alone she will question him infront of family.  
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i dint see??? which part was it gmann?????

Hi Lavanya, I am Ketty. Dadaji scene was last part in today's episode. 
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks ketty. my real name is monila!!!!! u can call me monu!!!!
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

hi my dear friends... how are you all? sorry i have not been regular for couple of days and being a silent reader - sometimes it helps.

@Navz, I loved your post and I would request you to put in directly on the forum too. We want our voice to be heard. So please do it and I am sure NiVren maniacs will post their thoughts to that post too... You have pointed out all the important parts of NiVren that CTs have been trying to show or tell about how their future will be and how they will handle it.

Hi Zarmeen, how are you feeling? How is your arm now?

Anju - How are you doing gal... Me good... I understand ur need for beign a silent reader...I started writign my scattered thoughts and then I stopped yesterday.... I need time to digest the story, actors, dialogues.... 

the whole Cast of CCBm has done an amazing job at keeping the audience on their toes and am hoping next week will be the most interesting week for all of us and Nivren...

Although I has a wish and I don't know if they will full fill it... When Viren entered the show they di a big damaka of an episode... As Viren's story is such a big mystery to us...I wanted a maha episode where all his back history will be revealed and it will only be NIVI who will find out about him first..

I know we all were eager to count the 20 smiles where Nivi will all virens but I am glad that Viren stopped counting after 18....So he is still at 18.... I think CT's deliberately did this as pure love is possible only when the person knows the others ins and out...So after Nivi finds out about Viren..  the two smiles is what will lead to the real love from nivi to Viren...I am not telling that she doesnt love him now...she does but it is more important that she falls in love after she knows the truth..... :)
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Sneha, Anju and Ketty. How r u girls. I 'm much better. My arm was better but it had not fully recovered and the other day I vaccumed so the pain was back but now I'm fine and thanks so much u guys for asking. And i missed u guys so much yesterday.

Anju sweetie the reason I said smirk in yesterday night scene coz of the bg music.

And yes Ketty that's what I think too that he just needs her full attention and he does not want her to think abt S. once. He just wants her to erase S. from her mind and heart. And yes yesterday night scene and todays dadaji room scene proved that he does love her immensly and I still believe that whatever he is doing it is for Nivi.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mittusingh

I havent yet seen the episode yet... I alwasys get to read all ur analysis and then get to see the episodes at night...out IT has blocked us out...hmpf...any ways I also owe you guys my scattered thoughts

I feel the need to write about Chanchal.... Fantastic character and Payal has done an awesome job as a negative character...although I dont really appreciate the character doings...I enjoy her a lot!!

Yes, Mythri I couldn't agree with you more. Chanchal is a brilliant character, exceptionally unique, no doubt about that. So conniving, sharp as a razor, isn't she? Nothing and no one can surpass her radar. 😆 And, yes please do write about her. You are such an amazing writer, my dear. It is always such a pleasure reading your scattered thoughts. 😊
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Girls, I will disagree here.. I did not find that as a smirk. Rather it was a smile indicating that Viren is happy that Nivi has started recirprocating. And that is what he wanted. He wants her to come close to him and she is doing that now and has this urge to touch him, be with him. BG music is his attitude music... That is how I call that music as - the one when he entered the show and we all fell in love with that music and his attitude. Smirk is something like "oh Yeah..." but this one did not indicate that kind of attitude.. Just my POV.

Oh i agree Anju. I used the word smirk not to emphasise that it was evil but it was not his usual sweet smile so i used smirk,. I agree its the wrong word  in this context. So i take back the word smirk but i meant exactly what u have mentioned...
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Payal janu.... Even i dont think she will expose Viren in front of family.. I am sure she is going to confront him and by that they meant expose..

Sanju janu love u lots. Thanks a lot for the offscreen snaps..

Normally whenever they used to pose before Kinny used to keep both his hands behind himself.. I cant see where are they now. can somebody pls help...

Btw they both look stunning...

hai sneha ...i'm sana....i'm a silent reader in your nivren thread.....i love all your analysis......and when i saw ur post i just want to clear ur doubt.....just look at the image.....kinny keep his hands on neha's shoulders....it is not completely visible....bt we can see some of his fingers....omg...kinny and neha are so cute together......

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mythri, Viren counted 19th smile too when Nivi removed the sofa from their room..He was smiling so much and he said "unneesvi" and then she said "mein mushura nahin rahi hun balki hans rahi hun." So sccording to Viren it is already 19 smiles...