Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Can some one clear my doubt? Article says,
"Our source reveals "Nivedita will find out that it is not Siddharth but Viren who has been stalking her all this while. A shocked Nivedita will confront Viren about the same. It will be interesting to see how Nivedita exposes the truth about Viren as well as how he reacts and what explanation he gives for his past actions."

Does that mean she gonna expose him in front of the family?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Payal 🤗 how r u sweetie? Yes, Nivi finds out this by herself is very important, but let's see what happens. 

Ashly good night. Thanks sweetie for your update. 

Yesterday's mandir scene and today's dadaji scene are indication to upcoming events. Again dadaji today said the similar thing was Nivi said yesterday during prayer, gathered the good moments and let go out bad ones. Really loved that scene today. 
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-nirjuu

Can some one clear my doubt? Article says,
"Our source reveals "Nivedita will find out that it is not Siddharth but Viren who has been stalking her all this while. A shocked Nivedita will confront Viren about the same. It will be interesting to see how Nivedita exposes the truth about Viren as well as how he reacts and what explanation he gives for his past actions."

Does that mean she gonna expose him in front of the family?

Hi Nirjuu! Sorry, don't know your name, dear. 😳 This is Payal. Though I have seen few of your posts, I don't believe I have chatted with you before.

Okay so to answer your question, I think the article is simply misleading us here. The way I interpreted it is that she will expose the truth to Viren himself. See, the way Nivedita's charatcer is portrayed, it is just not like her to expose something this huge, this big in front of the whole family and basically make a scene out of it. See, how she handled the Sid situation. She didn't even let Viren know about it. So, ya I wouldn't worry much. I don't think she will mention or say anything in front of anyone. 😊
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys some stills from yesterdays episode
mittusingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Excruciating

Hi Nirjuu! Sorry, don't know your name, dear. 😳 This is Payal. Though I have seen few of your posts, I don't believe I have chatted with you before.

Okay so to answer your question, I think the article is simply misleading us here. The way I interpreted it is that she will expose the truth to Viren himself. See, the way Nivedita's charatcer is portrayed, it is just not like her to expose something this huge, this big in front of the whole family and basically make a scene out of it. See, how she handled the Sid situation. She didn't even let Viren know about it. So, ya I wouldn't worry much. I don't think she will mention or say anything in front of anyone. 😊

hey payal...good morning....Today I am off work so I am here with you gals instead of silently reading them in the office...

How are you doing?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree with Payal, Nivi didn't even confront Sid infront of family and didn't even tell her doubts about Sid to her own husband so how can she confront Viren infront of everyone. She will confront him alone and see what explanation he has for all this. First of all she trust Viren and she won't be able to digest what proof she will find out and ask question to get her doubt cleared. Now we have to see that how Viren handles this situation. Whether he lies again or he tells her the truth. 
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Payal janu.... Even i dont think she will expose Viren in front of family.. I am sure she is going to confront him and by that they meant expose..

Sanju janu love u lots. Thanks a lot for the offscreen snaps..

Normally whenever they used to pose before Kinny used to keep both his hands behind himself.. I cant see where are they now. can somebody pls help...

Btw they both look stunning...
Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 13 years ago
nirjuu thumbnail

Awww Payal, thatz so sweet of u to reply my post n clear my doubt.... We haven't chatted before.... I'm Niranjana by the way....
But i know u well.... I'm a regular reader of all your analysis n posts.... I adore u for it... 😊

I hope nivi won't do anything like that as u told.... 😊

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-mittusingh

hey payal...good morning....Today I am off work so I am here with you gals instead of silently reading them in the office...

How are you doing?

Hi Mythri!! 🤗 I am good, dear! That's nice that you have the day off today! 😊 I am just shameless, nicely coming on the forum and chatting with you guys, despite the fact that I am at work. So, did you watch today's episode? I watched bit and pieces of it, by which, I mean only NivRen scenes, hehe!! 😉😆 Thanks to my Ashly sweets, I exactly know what scenes to avoid. 😉 Anyways, I so loved the last NivRen scene in BS room. Did you see the look on Viren's face when Nivedita said that I promise to always be there for my husband and work on my marriage. I think, that look seriously was priceless. 😍 I so loved it!!