Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
part1-
viren comes out n talks with phone guy.
viren thinks sid u r more hoshiyar than i thot. i didnt know nivi's words 'll hurt u dis much.
dd waiting 4 sid n stupid hl boring her with advices on phone.
yd scolding absent sid.
vd n dd worried. niv-ren comes. viren hearing abt sid thinks something n sits next to cc.
sid comes n vd talks to him. he looks at nivi who looks away in anger. sidya leaves to room. viren smirking.
dd is excited but sid says i've imp work so i cant come with u.
dd fights. dd suspects correctly dat his imp work is regarding nivi. sid says u r thinking wrong. dd says i'll go alone n 'll come only wen u need me n leaves in anger.
in room viren is thinking something. wen nivi asks, he asks if sidya 'll be back in 2/3 days n says its 4 anniversary celebration. he says abt yd-bs anniv.
den precapwala scene.
viren says sid has to be here at dat time as bs' happiness is incomplete w'out him. nivi doesnt like it.
she says if he's here or not, we'll celebrate grandly n leaves.
viren talks alone dat sid mere bhai u 've to come by then coz w'out u how celebrations'll be complete n smirks.

comingup-sid calls some higher authority person to find abt vijay bhaskar.

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I read it, poor gal has to go through this to come out stronger
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Girls did u read the new article?

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1280/viren-to-be-exposed.aspx

It says Nivi will know something about Viren being stalker and confront him. Eagerly waiting for this episode. Anxiously waiting for Viren's reasons behind it...

Thanks Sneha for sharing. It will be interesting to see how Nivi react to it and I just hope she finds out herself and not that Sid points her to something. This time I hope articles timings are right, I mean it says next week, so let's see. 
ashred12 thumbnail
part2-
hl-pt scene.
hl is worried dat sid is not going. pt angry at hl 4 interfering with dd's life. talk goes to dadi. pt becomes sad.
sid calls some1 to ask abt a higher authority person. vd comes n sid keeps phone. vd angry at him n scolds him nicely.
sid says once he finishes dis imp work, he'll take her out.
vd reminds him abt his promise of taking care of dd's happiness.
nandu comes n says he opened d room but full of dust.
sid asks y n she says in few days yd-bs anniv is coming. she asks if he 4got dat too n leaves.

same coming up.
ashred12 thumbnail
part3-
ks on phone abt loan. yash n dadi spies fm opposite sides.
ks sad coz of bad response. dadi comes with old jewellery of hers n nirmala but ks refuse. dadi is trying to give but he says u two kept it 4 nivi. i cant take dat right fm her. yash sad.
niv-ren with bs. talks abt golden anniv. bs advices abt marriage.
viren cant help glance at nivi as advices increase. bs asks dem to promise dat they'll support each other n keep saath forever. nivi says i promise with smile. viren is very touched.
(kya baat hai, kal mandir aaj bs ki advice...lagta hai humare toofan bahut jaldi aane wali hai😆)
comingupwala scene of sid.

precap-sid in bs room says he has a meeting imp so he's leaving now. viren thinks i know wat it is but u'll never find out.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so basically nivi is going to find out not sid!
right
ashred12 thumbnail
niv-ren-bs scene was very nice....so next week sure we'll 've our treat...
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
uffff i found today's epi so boring...the only thing i loved was when viren sat on the couch 😍
the Marriage lecture to NivRen and how viren speaks to himself 'Siddharth meri bhai jaldi aajana, tere bina yeh sab kaise hoga?" something along these lines it was!
Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I so hope Suchi that Nivi finds out on her own. Next week is critical for NiVren and us. Can't wait, I want that to be over asap. 
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gmann2010

I so hope Suchi that Nivi finds out on her own. Next week is critical for NiVren and us. Can't wait, I want that to be over asap. 

Hey Ketty! 🤗 How are you dear? So true, we were actaully chatting about this same thing yesterday. That how it is so important for NivRen that Nivedita finds out about Viren being the stalker all by herself. You are right, next week is going to be so crucial for NivRen.

Snehupie, thanks jaan for posting the link of the SP article. 🤗