Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vids08

😊

Hi Moni,
Sorry I didn't c yr reply as I had already left. R u still looking fr the article, here is the link if u still want it.

Anisha, u too were looking fr it!
I'm praying that Nivi finds out the truth from Viren and no one else.

Vidya Heyy πŸ€— Yes i was looking for it and thanx a lot hun for giving the link i just read it now and you were right. i hope so too, that he tells her himself then it won't affect their relationship as much x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats simi dear...

navi jaan...awesome post.....
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
pls hear dis song..its one of my fav songs...it reminds me of our jodi...

its fm d animation movie "Anastasia", sung by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis.

Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning/Good evening girls. What are you discussing? Any news?
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Girls.. I can only see Ketty, anisha, Vids and Diya online at the moment..

Navz i totally loved your post regarding the religious connection shown with each NivRen instances...

Sunflower (sorry dont know ur name). Hi i am Sneha. i dont think we have met.. Loved ur theory about JW and BS. after learning Viren's story even we were of the same view regarding JW...He too must have been compared to Bhuvan and Keshav at all times...

Ashly loved the song dedication. Infact i think a VM on NivRen with this song would be so apt...
vids08 thumbnail
Hi Ketty, Sneha, Ashly, Anisha and all others
good afternoon/evening girls
Ketty, I'm on and off so really not keeping a track. There's an SBS segment on shoes. Nivi's slippers below her heavy sareesπŸ˜†. they also showed  a glimpse of Viren's red shoes. I was thinking of Simi then. 🀣 
Ashly, I am thanking you fr ur updates now in advance. Somedays i miss thanking u as I go fr schoolruns during that time and u are already gone when I return.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Navz  πŸ€— beautiful post sweetie. I know they wouldn't show us those scenes if they didn't have any significance. You have described it nicely what those scenes meant at that time and how it will affect NiVren's life now. Thanks for keeping us sane. 

Sneha, Ashly, Vidya, Diya, Anisha, Sunflower πŸ€— How r u all today? ready for this week's last episode? Oh wish today wasn't friday because the things going on in show, I just want them to go faster and reveal Viren's past so we can relax. Well let's see, I  just hope our weekend will be full of hopes and not stress. 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Helloo GUyzzz hu r u all 2 dy ? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

Thank you all for liking and appreciating my post, am sorry I could not stay and reply to you all, because it was almost 5 am and I had just spent 2 hours writing that post !! πŸ˜† I was tired !!! 😳

I'll see you girls online tonight after the episode, I just cam to thank you all and also to post something which just struck me, and I had to post it before I forget in the busy schedule of work !!

I know some of believe Viren loves Nivi, some of you think he doesn't !! I believe he does, but at this point I don't think it matters, because what matters the most is that is he right for Nivi ? Does he truly deserve her after all this ? Are they really meant to be ? Can Viren actually harm her ??

I think so, I'll tell you why, because the CT's have shown involved religion and prayer with respect to NivRen at every turning point of their lives !! 😳 I'll explain you how !!

1 The first time they actually talked to each other and had a conversation was after the Mandir and Aarti Scene where Viren was pulled by Nivi's Aarti and played the flute why she sang that prayer for both KS and BS.

2. Then the secind time we saw Nivi praying to God, was when she had to decorate the house in one night, so she asked God for help and Viren drugged her that night, made her rest and got the work done for her, and she ended up getting the credit for it.

3. The third time was in the Mandir and Chunri scene, where she prays to God to help her make Sid understand that she does not love Sid anymore and we see Viren appear behind her, as if answer to her prayers, and he was, as we all know !!

4. Then the fourth time a prayer was said for Nivi by NT was on the day of DivSid wedding, where NT prays to God to help her and give her the strength to bear all this !! That day with Viren's help not only did she saved her family's honor and her Di's reputation and happiness, she also stood up to the Sood's and Sid for what they did to her and her dad !!

5. The fifth indication is them getting married in the temple of Ram-Sita in front of their Idol.

6. The next prayer was Dadi's and Yash Pooja for Nivi, which they did for her safety, and then later the Pandit ji specifically mentioned that the Diya should not extinguish within 24 hours and it did not ! It should have, considering he was shown as the stalker soon after that Pooja. That is a very strong indication that Viren can never hurt her intentionally.

7. Nivi saying THANK YOU and praying to God for the two of them to stay together forever at the lover's shack !! This was right before the stalking incident at the HM.

8. Next is Nivi's Mannat and prayer last night for NivRen to stay together always and to face every hurdle and problem together !! And when she opens her eyes, Viren tying the holy thread too and praying !!

9. Last but not the least, CT's using words like, Tu Hi Saathi (Friend), Tu Hi Yaara ( Partner) , Tu Farishta (Angel) Khuda (God) Ka !! They would not call Viren her angel if he always meant to harm and hurt her, be it emotionally or physically !! 😳

Hello everyone...

Finally read everyones analysis and POV... Sorry for the late reply, but I was at work last 24 hours... so... better late than never :D

Anyways... Awesome analysis above Navz,

I had to mention something about the mandir scene... When Nivi does the prayer, she says "Yeh rishta hamesha aisebana rahe" twice... My POV of it is that it is to indicate how important it is for her to stay with him in eternity... that was the most amazing part of the that scene :) 

Sorry for keeping the post short... But extremely tired, but just wanted to say this and say thx for all the analysis & POV :)
vids08 thumbnail
Hey girls
I have a worry I want to share. u know yday when sid was reflecting on Nivi's tirade, they played their old tune in BG. Why? they hv not done for ages, why now? And Sid looked as if he is set to cancel his outing with Divya. Do u think Viren's plan is backfiring, will Sid try to come closer to Nivi in all this name clearing stuff😲