Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

Thank you all for liking and appreciating my post, am sorry I could not stay and reply to you all, because it was almost 5 am and I had just spent 2 hours writing that post !! 😆 I was tired !!! 😳

I'll see you girls online tonight after the episode, I just cam to thank you all and also to post something which just struck me, and I had to post it before I forget in the busy schedule of work !!

I know some of believe Viren loves Nivi, some of you think he doesn't !! I believe he does, but at this point I don't think it matters, because what matters the most is that is he right for Nivi ? Does he truly deserve her after all this ? Are they really meant to be ? Can Viren actually harm her ??

I think so, I'll tell you why, because the CT's have shown involved religion and prayer with respect to NivRen at every turning point of their lives !! 😳 I'll explain you how !!

1 The first time they actually talked to each other and had a conversation was after the Mandir and Aarti Scene where Viren was pulled by Nivi's Aarti and played the flute why she sang that prayer for both KS and BS.

2. Then the secind time we saw Nivi praying to God, was when she had to decorate the house in one night, so she asked God for help and Viren drugged her that night, made her rest and got the work done for her, and she ended up getting the credit for it.

3. The third time was in the Mandir and Chunri scene, where she prays to God to help her make Sid understand that she does not love Sid anymore and we see Viren appear behind her, as if answer to her prayers, and he was, as we all know !!

4. Then the fourth time a prayer was said for Nivi by NT was on the day of DivSid wedding, where NT prays to God to help her and give her the strength to bear all this !! That day with Viren's help not only did she saved her family's honor and her Di's reputation and happiness, she also stood up to the Sood's and Sid for what they did to her and her dad !!

5. The fifth indication is them getting married in the temple of Ram-Sita in front of their Idol.

6. The next prayer was Dadi's and Yash Pooja for Nivi, which they did for her safety, and then later the Pandit ji specifically mentioned that the Diya should not extinguish within 24 hours and it did not ! It should have, considering he was shown as the stalker soon after that Pooja. That is a very strong indication that Viren can never hurt her intentionally.

7. Nivi saying THANK YOU and praying to God for the two of them to stay together forever at the lover's shack !! This was right before the stalking incident at the HM.

8. Next is Nivi's Mannat and prayer last night for NivRen to stay together always and to face every hurdle and problem together !! And when she opens her eyes, Viren tying the holy thread too and praying !!

9. Last but not the least, CT's using words like, Tu Hi Saathi (Friend), Tu Hi Yaara ( Partner) , Tu Farishta (Angel) Khuda (God) Ka !! They would not call Viren her angel if he always meant to harm and hurt her, be it emotionally or physically !! 😳

Hi xaviara, Diya here,  I really liked very much wat u posted,  I feel u r right, all this is an indication that they will remain together,  Because after Nivren got married they showed Ram and Sita's Idol  this shows that will remain together,  I like all this facts u gave.  Thanks Jaanu even now I am more and more confident that Viren loves Nivi  a lot

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
navz thanks dear for this great post. I was going to go to sleep and see our posts..need to read it few more times... I still have not digested the old post and you are positing this one now??? oh I will not be able to sleep now..😭

hey I am GOLDIE now !! cool right?? in less than 2 months..I am  the real psycho..not Viren Sood. some pics on FB too. bye goodnight. see u. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
@ Diya : hey sweetie, welcome to NivRen mad house !! 😳 I'm Naveen, you can call me either Navz  or Navi !! 😆 whichever you like !! And thanks a ton for appreciating my post and agreeing with it !! *hugs* hope to have lots of discussions with you soon !! 😊

@ simran : hey Simi !!! *hugs* Thanks a lot for appreciating my post sweetie, and I did not mean to make you cry, in fact after you told me the story of your hubby and yourself, my belief in Viren and NivRen became even more stronger !! So it really helped me in opening my mind even more, so thank you once again for sharing something so personal with us !! *hugs* God bless you !! 

xaviara thumbnail
Congrats for becoming Goldie sweetheart !! *hugs* Yep we are indeed all psycho's instead of Viren !! 😆
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

@ Diya : hey sweetie, welcome to NivRen mad house !! 😳 I'm Naveen, you can call me either Navz  or Navi !! 😆 whichever you like !! And thanks a ton for appreciating my post and agreeing with it !! *hugs* hope to have lots of discussions with you soon !! 😊

@ simran : hey Simi !!! *hugs* Thanks a lot for appreciating my post sweetie, and I did not mean to make you cry, in fact after you told me the story of your hubby and yourself, my belief in Viren and NivRen became even more stronger !! So it really helped me in opening my mind even more, so thank you once again for sharing something so personal with us !! *hugs* God bless you !! 

Hi Navi thanks a lot for the warm welcome u gave me,  Yes I am also mad over Nivren,.  U know am from Mauritius and I get the show at midnight at 12 in the night,  and I wait for this show and then go to bed,  I cant miss any of the Episode,  If I ever miss i I just cant sleep at night,  Right now we have reached the episode when they are at the HM Shack,  today the 2 stalkers will be attacking Nivi,  But I always read he updates on this Forum as I cant wait to know wats happening,  This Saturday and Sunday they will give 2 episodes each,  so that we will remain just 1 week behind India,  I am just crazy about this show, I always keep talking about this to my mum,  My mum tells me u have gone crazy over this show.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hi Navi  I would like to add u in my Friend's list,  hope u dont mind it,  I think  I have sent u a request,  please accept it
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So, my Song Dedication to NIVREN. this i think goes based on the current situation. before all the truth comes out.  It just came to my mind...This fits Nivren perfectly right now n MOST IMP ALL OF US !!. ðŸ˜ƒ. and You dont have to agree with me.😭 But read the words with open mind and you will see.....from my POV

Listen to the song on below YT link when you read the lyrics. EnJOY ! 

By Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive

I was standing
All alone against the world outside ............................(to Viren)
You were searching 
For a place to hide .......................................................(to Nivi)

Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive ......................(to Viren)
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive ................(both Viren and Nivi)

Don't you worry
Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride .........................(Viren)
The world is changing
Right before your eyes....................................................(Nivi)

Now I've found you
There's no more emptiness inside ...............................(Viren)
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive  ................(Viren and Nivi)

I would die for you...
Climb the highest mountain...
Baby, there's nothing I wouldn't do ................................(Viren)

Now I've found you

I would die for you...

I was standing
All alone against the world outside ...............................(Viren)
You were searching
For a place to hide ..........................................................(Nivi)

Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive .........................(Viren)

When we're hungry...love will keep us alive
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive....................(Viren and Nivi)
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know if BS realises the fact that what his actions done to JW character. I know one thing never compare any sibling the out come will always be negative. There is no positive outcome.

I know this is a Nivren thread but I want to discuss about the relationship between Viren and Jw. Maybe JW could not give love to his son and to CC as well, because he has not recieved love or appreciation from his own parents and been constantly compared to his brother then afterwards with keshav. Not given a chance to prove that he is capable. So he got involved in wrong things, he must have thought at least now I will get the attention. I bet he must have tried everything to please his parents as a child, but still got compared. How awful it must be for JW.

That now he can not even give to his child his love and support.

I am sorry BS has repated the same with Viren and it made JW hate him more. Sid was favoured because he is Bhuvan son and Viren because he was his son.

So Viren has become another JW, but he is lucky in a way that he has NIvi who will help him and give him the right direction. Which CC failed to do with JW. 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

So, my Song Dedication to NIVREN. this i think goes based on the current situation. before all the truth comes out.  It just came to my mind...This fits Nivren perfectly right now n MOST IMP ALL OF US !!. ðŸ˜ƒ. and You dont have to agree with me.😭 But read the words with open mind and you will see.....from my POV

Listen to the song on below YT link when you read the lyrics. EnJOY ! 

By Eagles - Love Will Keep Us Alive

I was standing
All alone against the world outside ............................(to Viren)
You were searching 
For a place to hide .......................................................(to Nivi)

Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive ......................(to Viren)
When we're hungry...love will keep us alive ................(both Viren and Nivi)

Don't you worry
Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride .........................(Viren)
The world is changing
Right before your eyes....................................................(Nivi)

Now I've found you

I would die for you...

Now I've found you

I would die for you...

I was standing
All alone against the world outside ...............................(Viren)
You were searching
For a place to hide ..........................................................(Nivi)

Lost and lonely
Now you've given me the will to survive .........................(Viren)

When we're hungry...love will keep us alive....................(Viren and Nivi)

Hi Simran thanks so much for this beautiful song, So sweet and cute, it really suits Nivren,  made for them only
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@Anisha Hey dear missedd u So much 

@Vidya Hey dear hu r u ? Yupp trip was gd . n d coincidence also hehee . Dear if u don't mind plzz cn u tell me whch article u r tlking abt ?

@Keetyy Thanxxx Jaan for givng me d link . lovv u .

@milieee Hey Milieee missedd u So much . hu r u dear ?

@All Guyzzz don't mind me asking but My sis told me there was some new add Whch kinshuk is dong somethng like tht . Plzzz is it so ? If yes then plzz cn some1 give me d link ? My sis was telling mw he was loking as usual damnn hott heehe .

Hi Moni,
Sorry I didn't c yr reply as I had already left. R u still looking fr the article, here is the link if u still want it.

Anisha, u too were looking fr it!
I'm praying that Nivi finds out the truth from Viren and no one else.