Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Viren will swap SIM cards now for sure. when the truth of phone call will come in front everyone..Sid will say..to Nivi to call this number. the one he got from the phone company. 

and Nivi will call..and It will ring Sid's cell phone. TRING TRING !! Anyone there??? Sid will faint then!

Bcos guess what?? Viren changed his SIM card. he must either a dual SIM card or something. so, then he will take out this Vijay Bhaskar card and give it to Sid as a present.

Did you guys see how weak Sid felt when Nivi left him alone in the park. He was going to faint there. How come only person who can touch Sid's heart is Nivi. Not even his mum or brother or wife? only and only nivi holds the string to all his emotions. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: simran728

i doubt it babe. Viren's hatred is too deep. ..thats what i feel. maybe there is history and then he went to boarding school and forgot many things and like we have said..when he saw nivi and sid..all came back..maybe that can be the story

do you guys remember the wedding mandir scene.

In that scene.Viren says..Main Natak Nahin kar raha hu..Maine Jo Vaada Kiya Hai ..usse Nibha raha hu..

What vada?? the one he did in the Sood house in front of everyone?? or some old childhood vaada? i am confused. he had lot of deep voice n meaning in that statement. ..not something shallow. like it has been on his mind and his destiny for ever...

plz tell me ur thoughts. 

Hi Simran yes this is something i always think,  wat he means when he says apna vaada nibaa raha hou,  Which vaada, he had promissed to destroy the girl who hurt his family,  and now he promisses Nivi to take care of her ,  but wat exactly is in his mind no one can make out,  But i sincerely hope he is not faking his love for Nivi, or else Nivi will be heartbroken once again,  and it cant be that She keeps crying throughout the whole show,  She deserves her share of happiness and she has all her hopes and trust in Viren now,
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

\yeh i was online before too sweety u didnt see me but then i went for a bit but you girls always pull me to this thread likea magnet and here i am lolz. Oh really u wrote that wait i missed reading some post onthe other page so must have missed that let me read it and comment.

Shova you failed your class today ..so No Nivren scenes for you. You did not tell me which color shoes Viren was wearing?? I didn't see any shoes today? Very sad you know. 😭😭
simran728 thumbnail
Both Viren and Nivi look beautiful in Purple and Blue. I loved them both today in the Night scene ...aw so cute and sweet of her. finally Nivi is taking strong steps forward and Viren is taking Strong steps towards Sid. 

Oh god. the cannon is lose now. who it will hit..no idea. 
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i doubt it babe. Viren's hatred is too deep. ..thats what i feel. maybe there is history and then he went to boarding school and forgot many things and like we have said..when he saw nivi and sid..all came back..maybe that can be the story

do you guys remember the wedding mandir scene.

In that scene.Viren says..Main Natak Nahin kar raha hu..Maine Jo Vaada Kiya Hai ..usse Nibha raha hu..

What vada?? the one he did in the Sood house in front of everyone?? or some old childhood vaada? i am confused. he had lot of deep voice n meaning in that statement. ..not something shallow. like it has been on his mind and his destiny for ever...

plz tell me ur thoughts. 

Hey Simran, to give you an honest answer, I think it is more wishful thinking on my part. I was thinking and hoping about the reason to be this and then Navz's brilliant post today made me really start thinking it to be true. But you are right, the way it is being depicted, it seems that there is a huge bad incident with Sid that is guiding his hatred. And, the vada that you are mentioning in the scene before their wedding ceremony, I think he was clearly referring to the vada that he took to marry her in front of the Sood family. But again, you could be right! There could be a hidden more deeper meaning to that statement that he passed. That's the thing about this show, isn't it, there are just so many underline implications!
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Diya!! 🤗 I am good, sweets, how are you? So nice to catch you online for a chat. 😊 OMG, don't even get me started on Viren's eyes and what all we see in them! 😆 If Shova was here, she would write a long post about what all she sees in them, really!! 😉 But you are right, momentarily when it was revealed that Viren is the stalker, all of us got upset and couldn't believe that to be possible. But I think, we all let our judgment get clouded by all these articles but as time has now passed by, we can see and conclude that he really does love her and is not faking it all. And, I agree it does seem like he is doing all this for Nivedita's sake and not for his personal hatred towards Sid.

@Red- hey diya sweetu how r u. yep now shova is here do u want me to write my book on what i see in Viren's eyes. seriously it can go on forever lolz.  But seriously Payal im with u sweetu what we have been seeing in his eyes were always the truth and ur right the article stuffed up our brains but now i am back to my self and am beliving what my virru is doing is only for his Nivi and nothing else and Im sure those eyes of him wont lie, they are just...................................................😍
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Yeah it was before Bhuvan's death, so he was emotionally stable. I really don't know what 6-7 years old can do to make you take that kind of drastic decision and that too for a shy and quite boy as per VD. And it also confuse me beyond end is that why there is no interaction between JW and Viren, only time they shown addressing each other was wedding confrontation.

I am thinking JW did something at work. and as a result BS lost faith in JW and CC. and to keep Viren away from all the crap he made a decision and no one had a say in it.

JW and CC were obidient even though they are who they are...and hence did not think too far. what this will do to Viren.

but even today CC does not understand Viren's pain. She was taunting him. So, how can we expect she ever loved or understood Viren in anyway or shape or form. I think this relationship is broken beyond repair and hence no is trying also. But CC is seeing all Viren's smirks for sure. 
Scintillating thumbnail

Both Viren and Nivi look beautiful in Purple and Blue. I loved them both today in the Night scene ...aw so cute and sweet of her. finally Nivi is taking strong steps forward and Viren is taking Strong steps towards Sid. 

Oh god. the cannon is lose now. who it will hit..no idea. 

You are right Simran, I so loved that scene as well at night in their bedroom. I thought Nivedita looked exquisite in the lavender saree! But what was really lovely about the scene was how she puts her hand on his shoulder and then dozes off. I am so loving this increased intimacy between NivRen. 😍 It is so good to see Nivedita falling in love with Viren and getting comfortable with that feeling.
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Simran, to give you an honest answer, I think it is more wishful thinking on my part. I was thinking and hoping about the reason to be this and then Navz's brilliant post today made me really start thinking it to be true. But you are right, the way it is being depicted, it seems that there is a huge bad incident with Sid that is guiding his hatred. And, the vada that you are mentioning in the scene before their wedding ceremony, I think he was clearly referring to the vada that he took to marry her in front of the Sood family. But again, you could be right! There could be a hidden more deeper meaning to that statement that he passed. That's the thing about this show, isn't it, there are just so many underline implications!

Because if he does not remember her..then why would he say.

"Main toh hamesha se hi tumara tha...tumhe apana bana ne ke liye....bahoot time..etc " 

why hamesha se?? so its means since childhood

and hence I think Viren was Nivi's secret Admirer since childhood. He would draw her pictures, keep her fav keepsakes, give her small things like paper boat etc. etc.

but Sid could not bear Viren doing all this for Nivi. So, what he did. He framed Viren to push him away from Nivi.

and thats why Sid does not want to remember those days. When Nivi use to play lot more with Viren and how Nivi was Viren's friend. ..he does not want to give any importance..and hence Sid has blocked this episode from his brain.

then viren went to boarding..and Sid and Nivi were left alone to be friends. from that day onwards Sid made new memories and now only remembers that. Its almost as if he has made himself forget Viren from his past because he did not like VIren..even tough Viren liked Sid.  
Scintillating thumbnail
Okay, my lovely NivRen bunnies!! Goodnight/Good morning. It is going to be close to 1:00 AM here and I need to call it a night. Chat with you guys tomorrow! Love you all! 🤗