Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 77

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anisha_91

I'm fine too thanx, hahah bless you, I'm going to have to go in a bit (i love sleeping i wish i could sleep for a whole day one day lol) luckily i have a late college start tomorrow. ðŸ˜Š x

Awwwwwww, Lucky You!!!
Gotta go school at 8:15 .. sucks ... 🤢
I LOVE Sleeping, but, not right now 😉
Busy talking to my Kinnylicious Smirk - Loving sister!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: FaizaNivRen

Awwwwwww, Lucky You!!!
Gotta go school at 8:15 .. sucks ... 🤢
I LOVE Sleeping, but, not right now 😉
Busy talking to my Kinnylicious Smirk - Loving sister!!!

Aw bless you i hate early start and here in England whenever i wake up early its freezing cold here, ðŸ˜¡ aww your so cute. and OMG you just reminded me of the sexy, hot, too hot to handle smirk!! hayyeee i'm in the dream land again lol x
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Aw bless you i hate early start and here in England whenever i wake up early its freezing cold here, ðŸ˜¡ aww your so cute. and OMG you just reminded me of the sexy, hot, too hot to handle smirk!! hayyeee i'm in the dream land again lol x

OMVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!
I LIVE IN ENGLAND TOOOOOOOOOO!!!
AND ITS SOOO BAD, THE WEATHERS SO DEPRESSING!!!
But just thinking of our HOT HOT HOT Viren/Kinshuk just makes you all fuzzy and warm again!!! 😳😉
Anisha_91 thumbnail

OMVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!
I LIVE IN ENGLAND TOOOOOOOOOO!!!
AND ITS SOOO BAD, THE WEATHERS SO DEPRESSING!!!
But just thinking of our HOT HOT HOT Viren/Kinshuk just makes you all fuzzy and warm again!!! 😳😉

Wow what a coincidence i thought i was the only one here from England thank goodness your from England too ðŸ˜Š. haha your right it does. OMG guess what i in England today the episode where NivRen are on honeymoon and Viren crushes the feather episode same came on when my mum saw Viren crush the feather she got so scared she was like OMG. i was laughing at her soo much. Maan Viren looked so fit when he crushed the feather and looked at the screen x
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Wow what a coincidence i thought i was the only one here from England thank goodness your from England too ðŸ˜Š. haha your right it does. OMG guess what i in England today the episode where NivRen are on honeymoon and Viren crushes the feather episode same came on when my mum saw Viren crush the feather she got so scared she was like OMG. i was laughing at her soo much. Maan Viren looked so fit when he crushed the feather and looked at the screen x

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
ENGLAND ARE LIKE 2 WEEKS BEHIND!!!
LMAAAOOM Your mum got scared???
Tell her, more spooky stuff's on its way 😉 ....
Aaaaaaah, that hug was soooo cute in that feather crushing episode, just how he holds her and trickles his hands down hers like water ... 😳
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Faizu simply brilliant. You always bring smile on my face with your beautiful writings. Loved your punishment for Soods.You are really creative. LMAO your comments about Viren's so called comedy DVD are just superb. You are so right why Viren needs a movie, he got what all he need airing live 24/7 at home.Your description of last scene is wonderful, that's one of my most favorite NiVren scene from now on. Nivi looked very beautiful in that scene and she was smiling through out, again Viren forgot to count those smiles.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Millie I think now this is only the truth. Look CT's have shown 2 characters weak and can't show Viren weak.

Viren never wanted bad for his family and will not do anything wrong for his family. I am sure he loves Nivi and he cares for complete family including Sid. Sid said no one in family can play a game so Viren is now showing people do play game at your back and you should provide justice. He is also taking a harsh route to give justice to Nivi. Let see how the story will progess.
Moreover he was remembering pritviraj chauhan's story during entry that PRC was very strong and Viren is also very strong. He is positive but is looking like Negative as Sanju said.

I am so happy Rachu, you are so positive today. Keep up the good work
Anisha_91 thumbnail

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
ENGLAND ARE LIKE 2 WEEKS BEHIND!!!
LMAAAOOM Your mum got scared???
Tell her, more spooky stuff's on its way 😉 ....
Aaaaaaah, that hug was soooo cute in that feather crushing episode, just how he holds her and trickles his hands down hers like water ... 😳

Hahaha yeh but they are trying to catch up by playing one hour special in the weekends. Hahaha yeh thats true there is and she is going to get a lot more shocks. she really sympathises with Nivi. and she was talking about Nivi and sid how they broke up and she was saying the only way to get Nivi and Sid back together if CTs want that then it would be to kill Viren i was like NOOOOOO mum don't say that and i got pretty mad lol but she is a NivRen fan not a Nivarth fan so its cool. x
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls, Please check this out I posted on forum

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Ketty Diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Awwwww, HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
LMAAO, the Sood's dont need movies at all!!!
And THEY SOOO NEED TO BE PUNISHED!!! ARGH I HATE THEM!!
But Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!!!!
And making you smile is a prfound hobby of mine! 😉

Anisha Dii!!
OMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!
NO AUNTY, VIREN CANNOT DIE!!
Anisha diii, MAKE SURE YOUR MUM DOES NOT GET INFLUENCED BY THE NICEESS OF SID, COS EWWW, IT'S SICKENING!!
NivRen forever and always, NivArth, A BIG FAT NO NO!!