Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Moni loved your summarized report of all episodes of this week. God I hate everyone in Sood house except VD and NiVren. They all make me so angry. BS now lost all respect I had for him. Anyways I thought too that Viren was going to kiss Nivi is she didn't shy away in yesterday's episode. Well it will take sometime for our chuimui to get use to that. 😳
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Today Viren asked Nivi that she have ever seen him climbing stairs of mandir and she said no. I think both has some problem remembering things. How can they forget that first time Viren climbed mandir stairs by hearing Nivi sing aarti, the second time they both climbed together when they went to mandir to get married. Yaar how can they forget that they got married in mandir only.

Ketty, don't take everything literally😆. He meant to say did you ever see me going to mandir and answer for that is a No, maybe CT's did not show us but family went to temples in between its been what 2 months or so after marriage right?

And He did not have any other place to get married, I mean to say register office will be closed right night time so he went to Mandir to get married and he knows that a girl like Nivi wants a traditional marriage not a court marriage and I think he knows his family too that if its a court marriage they can tear the damn paper and declare null but Agni kay samney liye hua vachan are really strong. Got my point.
And about the day he climbed the stairs in trance he did not enter the temple he just came until the steps did his job and left remember?

So overall the scene meant he never goes to temple but today he did enter the temple and not only that but did tie the holy thread for the sake of Nivi.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@moni i agree with you 100% tuesday's episode was extremely heart touching. it was really upsetting to see Viren crying not to go but he was being dragged to go x
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

i loved your thoughts Milee!!! You are so awesome always listing good things and positive things... Bravo to you for listing everything that Viren did so far..and making us focus on the good things Viren Sood has done. and I am sure we all will get through this with Nivi..

yes he will be scattered when Nivi will come to know but that is needed. Where he is right now and path he is going on right now..needs to be crushed completely. For that he needs to go all out and get crushed completely and built a new Viren after the storm has passed through.

To Built a new Viren on this old feelings will not help. All his insecurities, fear, worries, challenges, hatred toward everyone..all has to come out and blast like a nuclear bomb into million pieces.

and then only he can start fresh with Nivi. Current Viren Sood needs to be Demolished and new heart and seed of love will be sowed in there by Nivi that day. and then rehabilitation will start.  

Yes, he needs to burn down like a phoenix and reborn again from teh ashes. Nivi love will burn that Vengence and hatred in him and he will be reborn.
Lets all wait and watch with hope and see how the handsome prince emerge out of the beast.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Wow Milee whatever is going on with Viren's character and in our minds about him and Nivi, you have summarized it beautifully. You can see clearly that this guy loves Nivi but still can't see her pain infront fo his revenge, that means whatever happened with him is really painful and he just can't get out of it. Well today's episode gave me a lots of hope about how Nivi will deal with Viren's truth, but still it will be heart breaking to watch when it will happen. 

Thank you Ketty, he is not seeing his love its getting crushed under the vengence. WE have to be strong to watch it because just by looking at the child Viren dragging scene we all became like this and then Nivi getting dragged like animal we became like this how will we take when the whole story comes in the front.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Mile you've smashed it, beautiful interpretation of Viren. you have summaries both his and our feeling in a very effective way. well done sweetie x

Thank you Anisha, really appreciate it.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Keetyy  Thanxx for liking it dear . I kept it short as i m veryy tired rght now n don't hav stamina 2 write long pst hehee .n Yes Ketty i  hate Every1 wxcept NivRen n VD . NO1 deserves love n respect frm those evil peoples . n YEs frm now BS also comes in Evil ctaegory for me becozz d one who is so biased 2wds his one GS ki he just ignores his naother GS like a dust n then also poor Vren respects n lovee him so much .

@miliee lovedd ur all pojts regarding Viren dear . lovedd it n fully agred .

@anisha thanxxx for lovngg it dear n agrreing wid me
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello girls anyone here I have one more thought coming to my mind
I think DS and Viren are both together in this stalking game. Look DS is a very intelligent person it can't be possible that he send his grandson away and results would be negative.
What I think for DS Viren is the diamond and had inner strength to fight the world but was silent, shy and reserved so he sent him to hostel so that he become strong and then return home. DS know he can't fight the world for him all the time and moreover he didn't want Viren to become weak and dependent like Jawaher so he sent him to boarding. He wanted his diamond to shine in every possible way. Voh kahavat hai heere ko jitna pathar par gisso uski chamak utni barti hai the same is applied to Viren.

See both Nivi and Viren had inner strenght but were very shy in the world. Nivi was kept in house became more shy but Viren was exposed to the world became tough and open to the society. DS chose a tough way of teaching Viren. For Viren DS is his ideal so he is taking the same route to teach Nivi and Sid. See Viren want Nivi to fight her battles and not to rely on him so he has taken tough path and he also trying to teach Sid that never stand still when your loved ones get insulted so he is now blaming him and see the effect Nivi is fighting and Sid is all set to find the real MP.

Why I am thinking this because if we see from start I never find Viren to be revenge full:
  1. Viren entry he words in diary that dadaji is his ideal
  2. He was playing flute behind Nivi during arti
  3. After confession he was playing flute and other 3 were thinking so means he was making them dance on his tunes.
  4. In HM hotel room he said its test of his love and he is not afraid of any test.

So I think he is not taking any revenge but making other work according to get their own destination. I also think from beginning after coming to know Sid's love he wanted to unite Sid and Nivi but wanted Sid to stand up for Nivi in front of world but Sid failed So he is doing all this to give justice to Nivi and to show Sid how to fight for your love.

This is my POV because I doubt Dada sahib decision for Viren can ever be wrong. Like Nivi was special to Naintara and she trained her with her hands in very loving way in a sameway Viren is special to Dada sahib and he has trained Viren in a very tough way so Viren can't be wrong or doing anything for ulterior motives.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Monica, I know its not your usual analysis but loved it dear. Oh its not only you we all cried for Viren and his nightmares. Don't know what happened that this shy innocent kid changed into this vengence machine. BUt hold on tight for this ride because when we will know the whole truth I don't know what we feel.
I loved all NivRen scenes starting with Monday bedroom scene till today's Mandir scene.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hello girls anyone here I have one more thought coming to my mind

I think DS and Viren are both together in this stalking game. Look DS is a very intelligent person it can't be possible that he send his grandson away and results would be negative.
What I think for DS Viren is the diamond and had inner strength to fight the world but was silent, shy and reserved so he sent him to hostel so that he become strong and then return home. DS know he can't fight the world for him all the time and moreover he didn't want Viren to become weak and dependent like Jawaher so he sent him to boarding. He wanted his diamond to shine in every possible way. Voh kahavat hai heere ko jitna pathar par gisso uski chamak utni barti hai the same is applied to Viren.

See both Nivi and Viren had inner strenght but were very shy in the world. Nivi was kept in house became more shy but Viren was exposed to the world became tough and open to the society. DS chose a tough way of teaching Viren. For Viren DS is his ideal so he is taking the same route to teach Nivi and Sid. See Viren want Nivi to fight her battles and not to rely on him so he has taken tough path and he also trying to teach Sid that never stand still when your loved ones get insulted so he is now blaming him and see the effect Nivi is fighting and Sid is all set to find the real MP.

Why I am thinking this because if we see from start I never find Viren to be revenge full:
    Viren entry he words in diary that dadaji is his ideal He was playing flute behind Nivi during arti After confession he was playing flute and other 3 were thinking so means he was making them dance on his tunes.
  1. In HM hotel room he said its test of his love and he is not afraid of any test.

So I think he is not taking any revenge but making other work according to get their own destination. I also think from beginning after coming to know Sid's love he wanted to unite Sid and Nivi but wanted Sid to stand up for Nivi in front of world but Sid failed So he is doing all this to give justice to Nivi and to show Sid how to fight for your love.

This is my POV because I doubt Dada sahib decision for Viren can ever be wrong. Like Nivi was special to Naintara and she trained her with her hands in very loving way in a sameway Viren is special to Dada sahib and he has trained Viren in a very tough way so Viren can't be wrong or doing anything for ulterior motives.

Wow Rachu, you are back with a Bang.
But dear something is there which we are not able to see and we are sure up for a shocker from the CT's. But loved your theory.
Dadaji's intention was never wrong dear but the outcome is different. Its not the same what he wanted. Lets wait and watch what the CT's show with the backstory.