NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 73

Posted: 13 years ago

"Viren Sood" his character is so unpredictable, so intriguing that it just keeps pulling you towards him. Who is this guy, What is he thinking, why is he behaving as such. My mind is completely revolving around him. I am completely aww with this character and have to say Kinshuk did a brilliant job in taking up this role.

We loved him when he entered the show as an angry young gentleman, we loved him when he flirted with Nivi, we loved him when he went against his family and kept his promise of marrying Nivi, we loved him when he romanced his wife, we loved him when he was playful with his Tayiji, we loved him when he stood with his wife and supported her, we loved him when he showed his attitude, we loved his for his passion, we hated him when we got to know he is the Stalker, we are sympathizing with him for what happened to him in the past, we are loving him for showing Sid what happens when you get blamed for nothing. What ever he is doing we are saying Bring it On Viren Sood we are in it and will watch you while we love you, hate you, sympathize you and cry for you. Within last what 4-5 months he took us on a ride where we felt every emotion with him and are still with him on this ride and waiting for more emotions to evolve.

I have been thinking from past couple of episodes What is Viren trying to do, what is going on in his mind.

*He is the same guy who saved a strangers honor and life.
*He is the same guy who in his anger dragged a girl by mistake but when he came to know his mistake apologized to her.
*He is the same guy who helped a stranger when ever she needed his help
*He is the same guy who thought rationally and didn't jump to conclusions that a girl like Nivi will do such things to his dadaji
*He is the same guy who said to Nivi "How can I not fall in love with a person like you"
*He is the same guy who helped Nivi by acting to erase her memories from Sid's mind
*He is the same guy who stood against his family and kept his promise and married Nivi
*He is the same guy who again and again stood like a pillar of strength when Nivi needed him (ignore MP track)
*He is the same guy who did not even think twice before saving dadi's life by paying for surgery
*He is the same guy who promised Nivi again and again that I will be always with you, your happiness is what matters to me
*He is the same guy who taught her to laugh, smile and be happy. That if you cry notonly people but God makes you cry too.
*He is the same guy who even in his anger does not forget to respect his elders or his sanskar
*He is the same guy who talks to servants with same ease as with a friend

So what I wanted to say is this guy has such a good heart,humanity,love,respect,strength in his heart but what would have happened in the past for him to behave with such vengence. In his vengence & hatred he is not able to see the pain & tears he is giving Nivi. The vengence has completely blindfolded him and he is not able to see his budding love for his wife. He must have so many insecurities, vulnerabilities, past nightmares that the love is getting lost in it.
Just as I am dreading for Nivi when she finds out she wrongly accused Sid her guilt will hurt her, am dreading the same for Viren and maybe more for Viren because when all this vengence gets cool down, he will be so shattered and broken thinking what he did with Nivi, the way he gave her pain. Nivi is innocent in this game as of now(we don't know the whole back story)So he will be hurting so much with his guilt of hurting her because the Viren we know is like that. And I am sure Nivi will become strong by that time because he needs her shoulder to cry, her hand for guidance, her love as balm.

Today her prayer in Mandir shows us teh picture of future, she wants to fight anything in their life together and what do we see when she opens her eyes he was their tying the thread that means he will stand along with her.When she wants to help him he will take it, when she will punish him for what he did to her, he will take it as her judgement. When she will love him he will feel it with all his heart because that is what he craved for all his life. 

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling with this post but wanted to vent out my thoughts because this was running in my mind from couple of days.

Today Viren asked Nivi that she have ever seen him climbing stairs of mandir and she said no. I think both has some problem remembering things. How can they forget that first time Viren climbed mandir stairs by hearing Nivi sing aarti, the second time they both climbed together when they went to mandir to get married. Yaar how can they forget that they got married in mandir only.

i loved your thoughts Milee!!! You are so awesome always listing good things and positive things... Bravo to you for listing everything that Viren did so far..and making us focus on the good things Viren Sood has done. and I am sure we all will get through this with Nivi..

yes he will be scattered when Nivi will come to know but that is needed. Where he is right now and path he is going on right now..needs to be crushed completely. For that he needs to go all out and get crushed completely and built a new Viren after the storm has passed through.

To Built a new Viren on this old feelings will not help. All his insecurities, fear, worries, challenges, hatred toward everyone..all has to come out and blast like a nuclear bomb into million pieces.

and then only he can start fresh with Nivi. Current Viren Sood needs to be Demolished and new heart and seed of love will be sowed in there by Nivi that day. and then rehabilitation will start.  
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by gmann2010

Today Viren asked Nivi that she have ever seen him climbing stairs of mandir and she said no. I think both has some problem remembering things. How can they forget that first time Viren climbed mandir stairs by hearing Nivi sing aarti, the second time they both climbed together when they went to mandir to get married. Yaar how can they forget that they got married in mandir only.

They both are losing their minds...bcos of the upcoming tracks. They are scared and losing their memories...They are forgetting their dialogs. and CT is also not paying attention. hahaha. If Viren never believed in mandir then why did he go there to get married. he could have gone to the court too. 
Originally posted by gmann2010

Lmao ðŸ¤£ that made me laugh so much your right . hello?? how can they forget that they got married in the mandir. 

But what i think they meant was Viren actually entering the mandir to do an actual prayer if you get me i think that what they were trying to convey  ðŸ˜Š x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
Wow Milee whatever is going on with Viren's character and in our minds about him and Nivi, you have summarized it beautifully. You can see clearly that this guy loves Nivi but still can't see her pain infront fo his revenge, that means whatever happened with him is really painful and he just can't get out of it. Well today's episode gave me a lots of hope about how Nivi will deal with Viren's truth, but still it will be heart breaking to watch when it will happen. 
Mile you've smashed it, beautiful interpretation of Viren. you have summaries both his and our feeling in a very effective way. well done sweetie x
Okk Toh Finally I watched all episodes since monday n must say wht a NIVRENIAN WEEk dis is for us guyzzz !!! I just loveddd it completlyyy . Reallyy DOn't hav words for KINSHUk's Brilliant n Amazingg Acting . undoubtedlyyy He is d BESt ACTOr till now . n NEHA2 is awosome .

MONDAY's Episode

Oh my Heart literalyyy Cried for VIREN in dis episode . Seriouslyyy . I feltt soo sooo Bad for Viren Realyy don't hav words . In tht BT scene , Yaar tht was heart breaking scene , HU cn some Grand parents cn b so biased 2 his GS ki he neglects his another GS , Who can't see his another GS infront of his 1st GS . who always sees his mistakes only hu ?

Yaar guyzz plzz don't thro chappalas on me n i m ntbashing BS but reallyy in Dis scene i just hated BS like anythng . I just hated him more then CC . I Hated him so much in dis scene ki I felt like slapping him . ( Sorry no offence) 😡 . d way he says ki " tum jo kuch bhi ho , aaj us hostel ki vajah se hi ho " Oh yes why not ? who cn ignore dis fact ki If Viren had so much hatred for his Bro then loads of credit goes 2 u n , ur khokhle Adarsh ( Whch r only meant for Viren ) n tht hostel . 😡 .

But again we can't forget ki Viren is a nice guy frm heart , He hav a golden heart whch no1 knows or realizes it yet n So he smiles n says asks respectfully ki " if 2dy also my report card comes bad then would u send me 2 hostel again ? " awwww d way Viren asks him dis ques , It was clearlyy depicting his sadness n pain but asusual no1 relises it . Yaa CC was cryng but Seriouslyy i sometimes don't understand dis lady , She says tht she loves Viren then instead of seperating Nivren why she doesn't fight for his own Son's huk ? Why she keeps mum when she sees d injustice hapenning wid Viren ?

Tuesday's Episode .

awwww 1st of all I was so disappointed ki Nivi fails 2 remove Viren's shirt becozz Viren wakes up .n aww we missed 1 golden chance . damnn 😆 . n felt said n pain for Viren as d way in his sleep he was feeling pain in his arm n shoulders but poor guy neither he cn tell his physical pain 2 any1 nor his mental n emotional problem .

If in MOn epi , i felt like cryng n felt pain for Viren  dis Tues epi completlyy shaken me up . Sriouslyy d way Little Kid Viren was cryngg so badlyy n sayng again n again ki he doesn't want 2 go . It was so painful n d most painful part was tht no1 , no1 supported him n all were standing in a back like a dumb machine . 😡 

d scene b/w VD-SID made me emotional becozz of those letters written by Viren 2 his beloved Tayajii , Shocked me after knowing ki Viren was a shy n bokkie type of kid in his childhood . n it was quite strange n completlyy different frm 2dy's Viren who loves Adventures n jungles n all . May b becozz Little Viren slowlyy slowly became bold n strong .
I felt like slapping SID thkng tht hu dare he forgot his own Bro his own sibling . 😡 whereas Viren remembered everythng . I was also shocked by knwng dis ki Viren intiallyy wanted 2 become just like his " SID BHAIYA " n now i m sure d hatred is nt only becozz of d preference n love SID got . But there is somW*Hng veryy painful thng whch only Viren knows .

WEDNESDAY's EPISODE

Oh 1st of all i loved their small sa Car driving hehee . n then tht cutee sa romantic glimpse on Viren's face when he puts greece on his cheeks by mistake n Nivi removes it . guyzz did u observe Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi but Nivi shyed away haina ?
ohh Hu cutee he was looking . I loved hu Brilliantlyy He gives back ans 2 CC indirectlyy tht " Nivi go 2 ur Room otherwise u would hav more headache here " lolzzzz NIce 1 haan Viren . hehee .

I m Haapy ki Nivi asked ques 2 SID , Now tht Dumb Fellow will realize i When some1 uneccesaryliy blames u then hu it feels . I m totally wid Viren here . n i will say " GO AHEAD MY HERO VIREN SOOD "

THURSDAY EPISODE

OKK I lovedd 2dy's episode . It was superb . n i completlyy lovedd it . lovedd d temple scene . d way Nivi brings Viren 2 d emple by cvering his eyes was so cutee n woww Nivi seekh gayi tum bhi Viren ki lang 😆 .  d way Viren comes n ties d thread was so romantic n i was blushing thruout d scene . n d song again in BG " tu hi saathi ... " haiiii 2 lovelyyy . lovedd it .
Originally posted by namita_murti

Oh yeah, that episode his expression was so cute...genuine...sighs....love them as a jodi.  
Hi Namita, I didnot see you here before welcome to the thread dear and hopefully you have wonderful time discussing NivRen with us. Oh sorry look at my manners, I am Milee.
@Simi dear i agrre wid anisha here . by entereing Mandir 1st time they meant Viren entering in d mandir for prayer 1st time . n Dear they couldnt hav gone 2 Court becozz court needs 2 peoples for their marrige as their proofs  n there was no1 for Viren n Nivi .