Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Yes, Sneha - Loved today's episode.Nivren look so beautiful Gosh.
But I have a couple of few silly questions:
1. Why did Nivi not tell viren about her talk with Sid,  somehow i didn't like that part, no wonder Viren looked the way he did, he knew what she was upto! nivi its not nice to hide things from your hubby😕
2. Why did viren leave such loose ends, why was the tel service provider able to trace him, not very clever 😕

Hey Vids u were gayab. i thought u went offline.

Okay she did not tell Viren about where she went because Viren and Sid are brothers and she does not want to create rift between brothers by making Viren doubt Sid like she does... She has never told Viren that she doubts Sid remember... also when Nivi shows viren the rope, viren says site ka hoga... so for Nivi, viren doesnot doubt Sid. Nivi's character is not such that she will create rift between anybody. she thought she will handle the situation. 

i know since the stalking is over i hope or thought clever thing to do would be to destroy the sim.. god knows what is he saving it for..
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

okay guys m actually gonna take off now, as this number issue has truly given me a headache🤣 RS shld stop showing such funny and confusing bloopers to us.

nite ppl.
muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Good night Sanju and sweet dreams.

Btw u have still not told me if u informed Kinny about NivRen win in the poll
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Btw girls have you noticed that in the beginning of the week we heard that Viren's truth would come out in front of the family this week but its almost the end of the week and i don't see that happening tomorrow. x

Actually what the article/segment meant was that Viren's truth will come out in front of viewers and that sid will be blamed for it by the family.. it was a blopper actually coz on friday itself we came to know that viren is the stalker,,, but they said that we will come to know this week and that sid will be framed for this..
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

I also thought I would have been better if she told him, where she went and why. It would have shown her confidence in Viren and that might have stopped him planning something stupid again. He just want to hear that she doubts Sid from her own mouth. 

Exactly, Ketty, She knows Viren is touchy about whom she meets and where she is, and she confides in Viren completely, she could always tell him her doubts and Sid's reply.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey girls, Good Morning/Evening how are you all doing? So I just watched the episode and I liked the Mandir scene to the core actually like is not the word I loved it and it was done brilliantly. I will write my thoughts little later.
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey girls, Good Morning/Evening how are you all doing? So I just watched the episode and I liked the Mandir scene to the core actually like is not the word I loved it and it was done brilliantly. I will write my thoughts little later.

Hi Milee jaan. We too are extremely happy with today's episode and absolutely loved the mandir scene ðŸ˜³
vids08 thumbnail
Hey Sneha
Just had  to pop out for school run. I'm back now.Yes, I read the article. U know what I don't want Sid to sort out this. I need NIVREN to solve their problems exactly the way Nivi prayed for in the temple.
Anyways, sid will just try to clear his name. If he was so bothered about what Nivi is going through, he cud have shown it by believing in her, not booking an appointment with the psychiatrist!😡
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Hey Sneha
Just had  to pop out for school run. I'm back now.Yes, I read the article. U know what I don't want Sid to sort out this. I need NIVREN to solve their problems exactly the way Nivi prayed for in the temple.
Anyways, sid will just try to clear his name. If he was so bothered about what Nivi is going through, he cud have shown it by believing in her, not booking an appointment with the psychiatrist!😡

I agree with you Vidya, Sid is only doing all this to clear out his name not to sort out problems. He is the root of the problems. Nivi pleaded with him when CC was dragging her out that day and he stool like zombie. I have no sympathy for him. ðŸ˜¡ Once he finds out that it is Viren, I would really like to see how he will react, will he still  be goody goody brother and try to understand or just erupt like volcano as he always does?
vids08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey Milee, We all loved it. It was a very very good scene and very optimistic fr our Nivren. Eagerly waiting fr yr thoughts!