Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 65

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ashly Viren loves Nivedita for sure and whatever he is doing is for her happiness only we can see love in his eyes specially when he came to temple for her and their bond is till eternity that is also sure now and I think he is going to set things right.

But CC and Viren both are too sharp both throw daggers to eachother true Viren is real answer to Chanchal. But see how Chanchal was defending Sid to insult her own son I don't understand this lady. No doubt Viren loved everything from chanchal evil or good. Good things Determination, never to loose, don't leave anything for god evil scheming and planning, Now he will learn calmness from Nivi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: SanKi4eva

okay now today's episode was full of bloopers!

first was the cd scene then the phone scene
wen sid goes to the phone company and asks for the information on that number, he mentions that this number is coming as unavailable, but when the employee calls on that number, viren happens to pick up the phone...and he does say mr vijay bhaskar!

so the CT's think we r stupid, 😆
as how can sid not recognise this number, if viren is currently using it?

Sanju he might have 2 numbers and the old one became unavailable and new one available now what new dhamaka is going to happen.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rach I didn't understand CC either yaar, I thought she doesn't like Sid but to show his own son down, she even says good stuff about Sid. ðŸ˜¡ Aaisi ma ho to dushman ki jarurat nahi padati. ðŸ˜¡

Anyways today's Nivi's prayer holds a lots of value, she asks to give strength to fight whatever comes their way together. I am really happy about that.

And again Sood house is having a function and it will not be without drama. I just wish that at least one function they have with peace. I think not until Viren gets his revenge. ðŸ˜­

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Sanju he might have 2 numbers and the old one became unavailable and new one available now what new dhamaka is going to happen.

arrey but then why would the employee address viren as vijay bhaskar then? why would viren buy a sim on a fake name if he is to use it for his own personal use and not to just threat nivi!
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Rach I didn't understand CC either yaar, I thought she doesn't like Sid but to show his own son down, she even says good stuff about Sid. ðŸ˜¡ Aaisi ma ho to dushman ki jarurat nahi padati. ðŸ˜¡

Anyways today's Nivi's prayer holds a lots of value, she asks to give strength to fight whatever comes their way together. I am really happy about that.

And again Sood house is having a function and it will not be without drama. I just wish that at least one function they have with peace. I think not until Viren gets his revenge. ðŸ˜­

Today if we see Chanchal hold maximum fault in Viren revengeful nature she herself pull him down always show bad in front of Sid so what can we say about DS and YD. Ketty Dhamaka is bound to happen Viren's truth will come out in that I think
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sanju...he is using dual sim phone...😆

rachu...i know he loves her but dis guy's random expressions confuse me...like d expression wen nivi went into temple alone...
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant episode Girls. Just loved it...

And one thing is really crystal clear now that our VIREN LOVES NIVI😳 and finally she is the only one who made him enter temple ðŸ˜ƒ which even Dadaji's ill health could not do... God his dialogues were killing.... And Nivi was so cute... Also the prayer and mannat she asked today is in sync with what they will have to face in future and no doubt that they will stand together and face it.. And she will only remember the love viren gave and not the dukh he gave. dukh ek taraf and viren ki di hui khushiyan ek taraf...

I am really happy with the track... And we are in for a big dhamaka (sid framing) on Dada-Dadi's anniversary... But i hope they atleast show us a dance number on both the couples.. Please CT's pls... Bole chudiyaan is pending .....

But i dont understand this CC. Cartoon she is. sorry did not know what else to say. NOw she is siding with Sid just coz she could not read her son's mind and he is not disclosing anything. God this female is too much.. God knows what all Viren had to listen to during holidays. 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally loved mandir scene today, if we forget about Viren's manipulating ways, it was really really cute scene and Nivi looked really beautiful. 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel he was smirking as now he is sure that Sid is gradually getting out of Nivi's mind and he is replacing it,  may be he is happy that Nivi is gradually getting closer to him, May be he is choosing the wrong path but he wants Nivi to be only his and not get Sid's thought also in her mind,  may be he is Happy that gradually Nivi is becoming his,  Though he is doing all this with evil intention,  maybe he lost his patience in waiting for Nivi so he chose the wrong path to get Nivi close to him, 
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

temple scene was nice...i felt dat viren's dialogues reflected his both sides...

payal dear...i'm not angry at him...i just hate d way or rather d tone in which he asked wer she went n wen he said whose wife is so beautiful they shud stay at home...even nivi felt bit uneasy, den wat abt me poor viewer...😆
just watch it n tell me wat u thot of it....

Ashly, sweets! 🤗 Thanks, dear for the live update of the episode. I think you have already gone offline but I will still comment on your post. I saw the scene that you mentioned and yes, his tone was a little harsh & maybe even pushy but that was kind of expected. See because Viren really wants Nivedita to confide in him about the fact that she thinks the MP is Sid, but clearly Nivi is not doing that. Now, Viren knows Nivi so well and he knows that she will be very uncomfortable about lying to him and not telling him the whole truth and so here, he is really playing on her guilt factor and asking her, kind of in a stern voice, as to where she was, in the hope that she will come out clean and tell him what exactly is on her mind. But as the scene proceeds and once he realizes that she is not going to be that forthcoming, you see that he abruptly changes the topic and starts joking about watching comedy movies. So, ya I wouldn't read much into it as such. 😊 Hope this helps!😳