Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anjubala

Let us remember the cute scenes that were shown today

1) NiVren's car ride...The way they were talking and I liked that Nivi hit him on his hand. This masti was good.
2) When Nivi tells him that they did not have car and used to walk. I liked her attitudfe to give him back and Viren admits "phir se chup karva diya tumne mujhe." So girls only Nivi is the answer to Viren and only she can give him back and shush him...Nobody else and he will only listen to her... Nivi is her real self when she is with Viren.
3) When Nivi wipes off sweat from his face. Look how grateful Viren was and he was so touched and his eyes were full of love.
3) He calms her down when his mom taunts her when they returned early. He is the only one who can shush his mom CC and for Nivi he will not shy to do that.

\

OMG!!1 don't remind me of todays cute, sweet and adorable scenes. NivRen were super cute and the way they look at each other is mega adorable. I had a really long day had to drive up to Heathrow airport was super tired came and watched this and omg what a treat. x
mahix3 thumbnail
Anju diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
Hello ðŸ˜Š
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today my heart cries for both Nivi and Viren, but right now Nivi still have Viren to go to for comfort. And I want the same for Viren that when he needs that comfort, Nivi should be there. And then I am asking myself am wishing too much, I am so damn confuse right now. I can't see Nivi in pain and I can't see Viren in pain either. And when Viren's truth will be out both will be in pain beyond our imagination. I am not posting much now a days because I don't know what to write but reading everyone's POV and trying to understand. I know we all have our own POVs and no harm in that. But I also know that we can go through this together and again we all will be thinking in same line. At the end we are all here because of Nivren.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

Simran, that was so moving, I am crying here at work. God bless you and ur husband  and may both ur love grow stronger with each passing day.

Thank Sauji. really. It meant a lot that my story touched you. it is making me cry now. Only way I cud write that was because I did at home last night. heheh :) I had to really dig deep. All this was not told to me in 1 day. I have been told things here and there over severl years..and I never paid much attention to it. I was self absorb and never realized my husband POV. Since we got married, I am making myself more self aware and live life with his POV and with open mind. now, I am thinking with his background information and it makes sense what he is doing and why. earlier it was confusing. thanks for your wishes and blessing,. very much needed.  
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Simran , Thank you sweet heart for sharing your personal life , I guess I can now understand what Viren went through because I hardly know anyone who went to boarding school and what they go through

your story is an eye opener .. and it made me feel as if Nivren are really around us ..

We all are so involved in them that sometimes we do get mad and angry and bash up someone but in the end its just for the moment , we really love both of them and I hope and pray all misunerstandings are cleared for them to start their new wlife together ..

simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Simi, you brought tears to my eyes.. thanks hun for sharing such a personal thing with us. We all love you so much. And yes your story is so much similar to NiVren. And you yourself have written that you still live with his insecurities and he only asked for your unconditional love. So don't you think that NiVren are exactly the same. He wants her unconditional love hence is trying hard to woo her and to make her hate Sid - her first love. You know what your hubby went thru' in hostel but Viren's past is not yet shown..So we do not know what all he has gone thru'. As you said please be non-judgemental and that is what we are trying to say (Navz, Suchi. Milee and myself) that please do not be so judgemental in regards to Viren and do not bash him as we still do not know the whole picture.

We all are together in this journey..

Love you a lot for sharing this. GOD bless both of you with all the happiness and love.

Hi Anju. Thanks for liking my story and i am happy to have touched your heart. As you know we have no control over our life. it comes without many choices. but our attitude towards that can be changed. Thanks for your wishes and blessing. they are very much needed now and forever.

@ bold - this non-judgmental and other traits like patience and maturity Only come with age and Experience in life. You are a mother of 2 girls and hence you have those qualities which we don't have. Sometimes I do not even know IF i am ready to be a mother. I do not have much patience and attention power needed for a child. But everyone says ..when it will happen ..I will have it. God gives you that power and patience. God only gives you what you can handle. Because he knows you more than you know urself. (same goes for Nivi. GOD knows what she can handle. He will give her Strength when Viren's truth will come out..he will give her power to fight)

That's why ..it is important we have patience and support for other Younger Friends here. We need to be their shoulders to cry on. We need to be their strength when they are lost in thoughts.

So, don't expect too much from them. be there to hear them out only. 

simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Thank you Simi for sharing your so personal info. And I am really proud of you as my friend. And I happy for you that you got a husband who loves you so much and I am really really happy for your husband who got a wife like you who is always standing by his side. I wish you both a happy life ahead and may God bless you with strength to face the hurdles you face in your life.

Thank you Milee dear. I was very touched by your story too. How you and your cousin were always compared and pitted against each other. But thank God you had your mum. In my life I had my dad. and You are Right..we only get over those fears when we have the right guidance and faith and an elder to look up to.

I was really touched by your story and i mentioned that in my story too. So, thanks for sharing that with us. 

I am still waiting for your long analysis. hopefully you will come back soon and post it. Love you always for your positive thoughts. You bring strength to our Nivren Team and that is priceless. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Simi that was one touching story. Thanks sweetie for sharing your personal experience to make us understand Viren's POV. I was crying reading about it. I am glad that now you can fulfull the Void created by one bad decision in your husband's life and let's hope Nivi will do the same for Viren. 

Thanks ketty for hearing me out and reading my story. as I said earlier its means a lot to have someone hear me out. and today is first time I have gone so deep into my own relationship. this track has made me look at things differently in my life. 

Forget abt my husband. He has forgiven them and moved on. Now whatever his mum says and does not affect him. But it does to me. Everyday it does. and Same will happen to Nivi. More than Viren in future ..Nivi will be more hurt. Because Nivi loves Viren. Viren has already made his heart strong and stoned. but Nivi has not. but yes, they both will become more secure. these petty things will not matter anymore. Hope the best for them. 
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

Anju diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!

Hello ðŸ˜Š

Hi MAHII the Princess !! how are you?? Where is your analysis?? you have caught up with all the epi right? now write your heart out. we want to hear what you have to say. 
how is your school going?? pretty busy huh. 
simran728 thumbnail
@ ketty - Love your Signature !!! and I believe in that. Your way will find you somehow. Awesome. How did you come up with that line?