NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 46

Posted: 13 years ago
Right i just came came back after a looooong busy day and just watched today's epi and what can i say VERY intriguing and i seriously want to know what the actual reason for Viren taking revenge from Sid is. i just hope they would get that out soon. and i have noticed few people are talking about quitting this show, all i would say to those are don't worry don't quit the show NivRen will make it through this i can say that with confidence just relax and sit back and enjoy. and omg todays NivRen scene was super cute i swear its was adorable. x Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
Thank you Simi for sharing your so personal info. And I am really proud of you as my friend. And I happy for you that you got a husband who loves you so much and I am really really happy for your husband who got a wife like you who is always standing by his side. I wish you both a happy life ahead and may God bless you with strength to face the hurdles you face in your life.
Girls this week is so hectic for me. sorry I need to step out I will be back and talk to you all later.
If I don't see anyone back then take care and see you all tomorrow.
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 13 years ago
Originally posted by xaviara

I'm sure quite a few of me don't understand my fierce defense if Viren since the past few days ! It is okay, I don't mind, and even though I respect all of your POV's some of the posts I have read tonight have made me really sad !!

One thing I have never done is judge and bash someone until I know and believe that they are in wrong !! And I will do that with NivRen too !! I have done it for Nivi already !! How many times did I hear some of you bashing or scolding Nivi for not reciprocating Viren's feelings, for always thinking about Divya and Sid, and not giving Viren, who is her husband and their marriage a chance ? I can name quite few of you who have done that and at that time I always defended Nivi, because I understood her and placed herself in her shoes and thought from her POV !!

And now am doing the same thing for Viren, thinking from his POV !! And don't say that Viren used her, then I can also say that Nivi used him !! Did she not go into this marriage for the sake of Sid-Divya only, knowing that she is using Viren's love to gain happiness for her sister and Sid ? Did she did not take advantage of the fact that Viren loves her, and never gave him the time, love, attention, care and and any rights of a hubby at all and Viren had to stoop to stalking to make her close to him ?

Don't we all say that Sid would never had faced any problems, or Divya would have never suspected Sid-Nivi or made her life hell had Sid been true to the sacrifice he had made for the sake of his dada saheb and answered all of Divya's questions ? Then Nivi would not have to pretend !!!

So I can say the same for NIvi too, had she been true to her marriage vows and made an effort to know and understand Viren, made an effort to love him, he would have not resort to stalking !!!

Your next question would be, that she never mentally tortured him, or used him for revenge ?? She she did not use him for revenge, but he was still mentally tortured, every time Viren saw how much she still loves Sid even after what he did !! He was mentally tortured every time she would say I did not want to hurt Sid, but for his sake I have too !!

I'm not attacking Nivi right now, to prove my POV or Viren right !! Because like I said, I do not condone what Viren did, but I don't blame him either !! Because if I cannot bash Nivi for her obsession for Divya's happiness which made her use Viren's love and made her go against her family and hurt them, then how can I blame and bash Viren for his obsession for revenge which is due to a very traumatic past !!!

I had supported Nivi then, and I support Viren now ! Because NO ONE has right to bash, judge or question and punish Viren except Nivi, and she will when the time comes !!

I'm sorry if I ofended you with the tone of my post, but I'm not sorry for what I said !!

110% agreeing with you and u have summed up everything I wanted to say... 

Suchi, I'm not going to stop watching because I believe in Nivi and Viren as individual characters and I believe in then as a couple NivRen too, but as for me discussing the episodes and the show right now might be difficult !! And it is has nothing to do with the POV's of others here, I respect everyone's POV. I have come to love everyone here very much, and I can never even think about leaving all of you, but I definitely need a cooling off period !! I should have stuck to my earlier decision to refrain from posting for a week or so, and should have not come back !! 😳

Yaar... u should be here... Always like to have my thoughts written by you ;)
Originally posted by milee1014

hey girls I am back. Oh writing posts on the forum is a big job. Sorry I disappered for sometime as I had some repairs being done at home so needed to check on them. Atlast I watched the episode kya kahon yaar and I did post something on the forum but this CCBM is making a crying pot machine. Today I was crying for Nivi-Sid friendship.
I am crying and I had only one thought in my mind
What will happen to Nivi after she comes to know reality? Because she is a person who will never hurt anyone in her dreams but today she blasted off her childhood friend because of circumstances but when she knows the reality she will be so broken. oh my gosh I dreading for that day, I know she will ask for forgiveness and work on that side of relation too but it will hit her hard because of her nature.

I want to take break in writing thoughts but I cannot do it as it will make me go complete mad. So what to do.
I wil come back with some other thoughts

Oh yeh that right that day will be extremely heart breaking for her, cos if you think about it today she went off one she  screamed at her childhood friend (sid) obviously she is hurt by that and then when she comes to know that it was actually Viren who did all this she will be more hurt cos after all she loves him and trust him more that herself if there is any one she can rely on its Viren and him doing that to her she will be wounded as hell. I feel really sorry for her unless the CTs think of a very very good reason that makes Viren in the right (which i am sure they will after all my Viren isn't negative) then it should be okay and i also do not think Viren is trying to hurt Nivi in this process its Sid who he has something against (which i am dying to find out) so i say don't worry hun x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago

I'm sure quite a few of me don't understand my fierce defense if Viren since the past few days ! It is okay, I don't mind, and even though I respect all of your POV's some of the posts I have read tonight have made me really sad !!

One thing I have never done is judge and bash someone until I know and believe that they are in wrong !! And I will do that with NivRen too !! I have done it for Nivi already !! How many times did I hear some of you bashing or scolding Nivi for not reciprocating Viren's feelings, for always thinking about Divya and Sid, and not giving Viren, who is her husband and their marriage a chance ? I can name quite few of you who have done that and at that time I always defended Nivi, because I understood her and placed herself in her shoes and thought from her POV !!

And now am doing the same thing for Viren, thinking from his POV !! And don't say that Viren used her, then I can also say that Nivi used him !! Did she not go into this marriage for the sake of Sid-Divya only, knowing that she is using Viren's love to gain happiness for her sister and Sid ? Did she did not take advantage of the fact that Viren loves her, and never gave him the time, love, attention, care and and any rights of a hubby at all and Viren had to stoop to stalking to make her close to him ?

Don't we all say that Sid would never had faced any problems, or Divya would have never suspected Sid-Nivi or made her life hell had Sid been true to the sacrifice he had made for the sake of his dada saheb and answered all of Divya's questions ? Then Nivi would not have to pretend !!!

So I can say the same for NIvi too, had she been true to her marriage vows and made an effort to know and understand Viren, made an effort to love him, he would have not resort to stalking !!!

Your next question would be, that she never mentally tortured him, or used him for revenge ?? She she did not use him for revenge, but he was still mentally tortured, every time Viren saw how much she still loves Sid even after what he did !! He was mentally tortured every time she would say I did not want to hurt Sid, but for his sake I have too !!

I'm not attacking Nivi right now, to prove my POV or Viren right !! Because like I said, I do not condone what Viren did, but I don't blame him either !! Because if I cannot bash Nivi for her obsession for Divya's happiness which made her use Viren's love and made her go against her family and hurt them, then how can I blame and bash Viren for his obsession for revenge which is due to a very traumatic past !!!

I had supported Nivi then, and I support Viren now ! Because NO ONE has right to bash, judge or question and punish Viren except Nivi, and she will when the time comes !!

I'm sorry if I ofended you with the tone of my post, but I'm not sorry for what I said !!

Brilliant! i agree with you wholeheartedly!  x
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Suchi why did you delete your posts?? what happened?? are you mad at me or anything?? 
Hello Everyoneeee!!!!

I'm back, after a long day, but I'm back!!!
Ok, still need to watch the episode, and I shall be back with my verdict.
@Simi Dii, its lessons like these that make me, as a 15 yr old girl see life from such a different POV. That was SO SO touching, and it really got me to see life from new perspective. Something I always need. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

@Everyone ...
Never judge a book by its cover. There's always something so much more, that the cover never shows, buth the book inside has, and if that book isn;t read then the story is never complete, and sudden judgements can make you see things from a different POV, but here, the beauty is that EVERY POV is correct, and no one is in the wrong, since in somewa or the other, there is an element of truth in it, but if the whole basis of the truth is unknown, and we only know half the truth, then that can turn out to be even more dangerous that a fully told lie ..
So Diiiiiiiiiiii's, lets give this story line sometime.

AND,
I would rather see this, than see someon TORTURING Nivi, trying to prove her mad, and setting up stupid things like ropes hanging of a fan, and see Nivi cry. I would watch THIS over THAT, ANYDAY.

So I shall be back in a while! 😃