NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 45

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by xaviara

Suchi, I'm not going to stop watching because I believe in Nivi and Viren as individual characters and I believe in then as a couple NivRen too, but as for me discussing the episodes and the show right now might be difficult !! And it is has nothing to do with the POV's of others here, I respect everyone's POV. I have come to love everyone here very much, and I can never even think about leaving all of you, but I definitely need a cooling off period !! I should have stuck to my earlier decision to refrain from posting for a week or so, and should have not come back !! 😳
No navz please don't do so you know my impulsive nature from start and you also know when and why I started watching the serial. You know when I get angry with Viren I write it straigth away and I always try to remain positive but I can't stop ranting myself what to IF is the only place where I feel I can rant as I know I have friends here who will make me positive and understand what I am feeling but if it make you leave the forum I am sorry I will not write anything against it sorry to huirt you but please don't leave the forum because I love you POV. 
Originally posted by xaviara

I'm calling it a night too. I apologize if anything I said hurt or offended anyone, because I love all of you very much and it was not my intention to hurt any of you. Take care everyone.

No Navz, you don't need to say that as we totally get where you are coming from, also no sorry and no thanks in friendship,right! love you tooπŸ€—
Girls, come on.. what is going on in here.. We are together in this journey of Nivi. So please chill.... We all are mature people in this thread and always have had wonderful discussions and posts. So let us not go to this level where we start feeling that we are not together anymore.. I will not be able to take that.
I know nobody is bashing any character here but again the thing is sometimes the way we write might seem to be like it is bashing. So, Navz please take that with pinch of salt. I am sure you, Suchi and everybody else on this thread know what other means. That is the reason we all are so close. Sometimes the writing style might seem little harsh but then it is just that. Do not take it to heart.
Our NiVren thread will not be the same anymore and I do not want that please.. This way we are making other fans win in their maksad.. No we cannot let that happen.
It is our NiVren in the end. And it is our Viren. Everybody will repent when the truth will be out. So, please wait and be patient and do not be judgemental based on the episode.. There are lot of loose ends right now. Let them close and then decide whether what Viren did was right ot wrong. See, one thing for sure is he loves her. He just wants her fully, his. Even today Nivi said ki ab tak uska dil nahn maanta tha, so that means that she still had some soft corner for him. And think what Viren would have gone through to know that his life still has something for Sid. Do you think any husband will be able to take that? No way...
Now he is satisfied that Nivedita has gone away from Sid's life... He will not get the second treatment now atleast from 1 person whom he loves most. Did you see how sad he was when he was saying about going to office "as DS has asked Sid to keep an eye on him." So girls there is more to the story. So wait.
Girls here is My long post. .Sorry this post is deleted by the user. ~ simran Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
@Navz, Suchi, Milee, Rachu, Sauji, Simi and all other NivRenians - lets do it together .... chant NivRen forever ....
thats the spirit and we all love each other .... we will be always there for each other .... we all will be with NivRen in their good time and bad time too .... so cheer up my dear NivRenians πŸ˜ƒ

Simran, that was so moving, I am crying here at work. God bless you and ur husband  and may both ur love grow stronger with each passing day.
Originally posted by shana_83

@Navz, Suchi, Milee, Rachu, Sauji, Simi and all other NivRenians - lets do it together .... chant NivRen forever ....
thats the spirit and we all love each other .... we will be always there for each other .... we all will be with NivRen in their good time and bad time too .... so cheer up my dear NivRenians πŸ˜ƒ

nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,
nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,
nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,
nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren,nivren.
....😊
Simi, you brought tears to my eyes.. thanks hun for sharing such a personal thing with us. We all love you so much. And yes your story is so much similar to NiVren. And you yourself have written that you still live with his insecurities and he only asked for your unconditional love. So don't you think that NiVren are exactly the same. He wants her unconditional love hence is trying hard to woo her and to make her hate Sid - her first love. You know what your hubby went thru' in hostel but Viren's past is not yet shown..So we do not know what all he has gone thru'. As you said please be non-judgemental and that is what we are trying to say (Navz, Suchi. Milee and myself) that please do not be so judgemental in regards to Viren and do not bash him as we still do not know the whole picture.
We all are together in this journey..

Love you a lot for sharing this. GOD bless both of you with all the happiness and love.
Simi, you have moved me by telling your hubby's life-experience. Gold bless your marriage with lots of happiness and love.
hey girls I am back. Oh writing posts on the forum is a big job. Sorry I disappered for sometime as I had some repairs being done at home so needed to check on them. Atlast I watched the episode kya kahon yaar and I did post something on the forum but this CCBM is making a crying pot machine. Today I was crying for Nivi-Sid friendship.
I am crying and I had only one thought in my mind
What will happen to Nivi after she comes to know reality? Because she is a person who will never hurt anyone in her dreams but today she blasted off her childhood friend because of circumstances but when she knows the reality she will be so broken. oh my gosh I dreading for that day, I know she will ask for forgiveness and work on that side of relation too but it will hit her hard because of her nature.

I want to take break in writing thoughts but I cannot do it as it will make me go complete mad. So what to do.
I wil come back with some other thoughts