Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 44

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Simran, Navz, Millie and Suchi Sorry guys if I have offended you If you think I am bashing Viren. It's my right to bash him as he is my favoite character and I love him more than anyone. If I have right to praise him, love him when he is right then I also have right to bash him scold when he is wrong No one can snatch this right from me. Because I feel you bash that character for his slightest mistakes whom you love the most as you want him the perfect and that's what I do. I am loving his every shade and am not going to stop watching the serial so I am not going to stop bashing him also sorry but it's me I write what I feel that moment and then I amend also I come around also accept also then back to praise also I can't prevent doing so. I bash him took out all my anger and then again start loving him, sympethising him I know what he went or felt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry,Navz , I just respectfully disagree.

When we love nivren, we have right to be angry as well
when we love viren, we have right to angry with him as well
When praise viren for his good deeds, we have right to criticize viren as well in civilized manner.
same goes for Nivi as well.

I totally love Viren, understand him and am not at all angry with him and I feel for his loneliness,emptiness and his insecurities as well. But I don't let my love for viren became hindrance in others to express their anger on him. For I know when he will feel pain, all of us will feel it too and will be with him.Viren is the only whom I love in ccbm Nivi come after that, I don't care for anyone else.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Simran, Navz, Millie and Suchi Sorry guys if I have offended you If you think I am bashing Viren. It's my right to bash him as he is my favoite character and I love him more than anyone. If I have right to praise him, love him when he is right then I also have right to bash him scold when he is wrong No one can snatch this right from me. Because I feel you bash that character for his slightest mistakes whom you love the most as you want him the perfect and that's what I do. I am loving his every shade and am not going to stop watching the serial so I am not going to stop bashing him also sorry but it's me I write what I feel that moment and then I amend also I come around also accept also then back to praise also I can't prevent doing so. I bash him took out all my anger and then again start loving him, sympethising him I know what he went or felt.

@ bold Hi Rachu. You Are Completely Correct. It is your right and there is no Doubt in that. and We are Here for you. We are all ears and believe me ..I am always loving your POV and everyone else. 

and what you wrote is completely true. and believe that is the way to go in Life. See any married couple will say that too or even friends will say that. Whatever is on your mind. Take it out and then you will feel lighter and back to normal. Its good not to keep things within you.

I respect and love you for that. keep doing because it helps all of us (silent readers sometimes) 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think its best if I just stop watching the episodes until the truth is out cause right now i do not want to accuse any one!

Be that Viren or Sid

and Nivi is the one who is suffering the most!
xaviara thumbnail
I was not trying to impose my POV on anyone, so everyone has the right to disagree with it !! But if defended Nivi at the time you questioned and bashed her for being obsessed about DivSid, then I'm going to defend Viren !! And when I said No one Has a right to question, blame or punish him is because his past is not even revealed and he has been judged and proven guilty !! Had this reaction came after his past have been revealed, I would have understood !!

But he is being bashed because Sid and Nivi was hurt tonight ? Because of his thirst of Vengance !

I would have loved if Sid in tears and in pain moved me but I wanted to smack him, because not only did he yell at Nivi again, he has now vowed to find out out who the stalker is ? When HE was accused !! Why did he not VOW to find who the real stalker is when everyone was trying to prove NIvi mad ??? So who is self obsessed, Sid in his Mahanta ? Or Viren in his hatred ?

As for NIvi, her tears always kills me, but with every stalking incident, Viren has given her more confidence, courage, mental and inner strength and the feeling of self worth !!! She was hurt tonight but when she goes home, Viren will do his level best to make it up to her !!

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Milee, Navz, Suchi..(we respect you a lot and your thoughts matter a lot..They come from very matured POV which we all needed. Even I need it)

This is my sincere request to you. (read it with open heart )
Please, we know that We All Come From Different Age groups and Different Background. We all have Different Understanding Power and Maturity. Navz and Suchi (you are 27yrs old) but we have others like Mew and Faiza who are just 15 yrs old. I am myself 28yrs old. and married. We also have unmarried friends too here on the forum.
So, please. 
a. Maybe You do No Bash any characters 
b. Maybe you have Patience to wait till whole story is out
c. Maybe you have Maturity to not vent but digest and then come back.
But not all of us do. So, do not take their POV as Bashing...or being negative or being un supportive of any characters. Please think abt it. Yday Milee posted something Similar and I had to raise my POV and Today Suchi has posted something Similar and again I raising my POV.
We have parents, siblings, cousins etc..who do not have same Thoughts as us. But that does not mean they are bashing or not understanding...Please be patient. plz be open minded. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

I think its best if I just stop watching the episodes until the truth is out cause right now i do not want to accuse any one!

Be that Viren or Sid

and Nivi is the one who is suffering the most!

Suchi, I'm not going to stop watching because I believe in Nivi and Viren as individual characters and I believe in then as a couple NivRen too, but as for me discussing the episodes and the show right now might be difficult !! And it is has nothing to do with the POV's of others here, I respect everyone's POV. I have come to love everyone here very much, and I can never even think about leaving all of you, but I definitely need a cooling off period !! I should have stuck to my earlier decision to refrain from posting for a week or so, and should have not come back !! 😳
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

I was not trying to impose my POV on anyone, so everyone has the right to disagree with it !! But if defended Nivi at the time you questioned and bashed her for being obsessed about DivSid, then I'm going to defend Viren !! And when I said No one Has a right to question, blame or punish him is because his past is not even revealed and he has been judged and proven guilty !! Had this reaction came after his past have been revealed, I would have understood !!

But he is being bashed because Sid and Nivi was hurt tonight ? Because of his thirst of Vengance !

I would have loved if Sid in tears and in pain moved me but I wanted to smack him, because not only did he yell at Nivi again, he has now vowed to find out out who the stalker is ? When HE was accused !! Why did he not VOW to find who the real stalker is when everyone was trying to prove NIvi mad ??? So who is self obsessed, Sid in his Mahanta ? Or Viren in his hatred ?

As for NIvi, her tears always kills me, but with every stalking incident, Viren has given her more confidence, courage, mental and inner strength and the feeling of self worth !!! She was hurt tonight but when she goes home, Viren will do his level best to make it up to her !!

Navz sweety I seriously don't feel bad for him but happy because he is the person whose silence caused Nivi such pain that her father whom she loves the most left her and called her traitor. I am happy that he is feeling the pain. All I feel bad for NivRen only because at the end of the day they are the one who will be more affected I get sad for them and get impulsive for them only. I wrote yesterday only that Nivi can't leave him because he gave him reasons to smile evenif he hurted her and I am standing on my stance but I want independent Nivi too who doesn't blame anyone for MU but when she blame someone no one can accuse her that she is doing wrong she should hold the strong standing.

I love
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah . I know what you mean!

I always need cooling off periods : )

Its ok Navz go read my retreat LOL still waiting for your comment!

I am going to and attend to my guests and may be write more that will certainly cool me off

again sorry guyz didnt mean to like make you gyz sad adn stuff. I am jsut upset that everyone was getting angry at Viren and i was getting angry at him too but then I was not at the same time.

Yet there is more to the story than we all know so I am going to wait,. I will read the updates and thats about it !

lov you all loadss!!
xaviara thumbnail
I'm calling it a night too. I apologize if anything I said hurt or offended anyone, because I love all of you very much and it was not my intention to hurt any of you. Take care everyone.