NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Oh yeah did not think about this from Viren's POV. But still if Nivi had injured herself or died in the fire, what would he have done..

Must say this guys knows a lot about rituals like our Nivi... coz he knew Divya will go to keep the diya besides the gas as per traditions ðŸ˜†

Sneha, in order to understand characters, one has to see it from their POV  or else we jump to conclusions, which are based on our own ideas etc. 

Well I do not think that he had thought about it then, because his plan was "fire proof." Only to get spoiled by the circumstances. 
dont know wat to expect today...anyways, cc is looking more human after each epi now...

part1-
cute niv-ren scene in running car.
dadi-ks scene. yash has told abt office scene n PT-ks scene.
yash offers to do part-time job.
car stops on empty road.
viren's acting of engine checking. cute niv-ren scene.
she goes to take a tool fm d back n sees d rope under carpet.
flashbacks of rope in room n store.
nivi still cant believe its sid.
viren comes n says car is fine now. nivi tells abt rope. viren acts ignorant. upset nivi cancels outing. viren acts sad.
wen she goes to sit in car, viren congratulates himself in mind.

coming up-nivi calls sid to meet outside.
Sneha there is nothing good about it as in his madness he harmed other or as the result the trust he was gaining by his positive deeds slowly will be lost in front of family. Nivi will love him trust him and even family might forgive him but if anything similar happened in the house he will be the first one to get suspected as when you break the trust one time its really hard to gain it and everytime even if other do the mistake it's only you who are standing as the culprit and He will be bearing that for long time.
Originally posted by savera2007

Sneha, in order to understand characters, one has to see it from their POV  or else we jump to conclusions, which are based on our own ideas etc. 

Well I do not think that he had thought about it then, because his plan was "fire proof." Only to get spoiled by the circumstances. 

Sorry what i meant was i did not think from that perspective in the sense that getting to do the pooja is also important to show their position in the family. Of course nowadays we only think from Viren POV😆
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Sorry what i meant was i did not think from that perspective in the sense that getting to do the pooja is also important to show their position in the family. Of course nowadays we only think from Viren POV😆

Yeh bhi hai :)
thanks yaar for update!!!!!!!!!!
is 2nd part coming up!!!!!!!!
part2-
niv-ren returns. yd asks y so early return.
viren says she has headache. cc taunts dat wenever they go always some drama happens. (ma ho toh aise😆)
viren tells nivi to go to room 4 rest or else standing dere her headache 'll increase.
cc n yd irritated.
niv-ren in room. viren says he's going to office.  as bs has told sid to keep eye on him, if he takes leave unnecessarily sid may kick him out n leaves with a smirk. (looks like he's going to do a victory dance😡)
nivi thinks of thali scene, bs med scene n attack scene n thinks i need to stop sid as he is riuning dd's life too.
nivi calls sid 4 meeting.

coming up-nivi blasting sid
If I was not mad at Viren today I would have given a new theory about him for new job as mechanic as he is well versed with the problems of vehicle know exactly what wrong and where to create problem with the vehicle.

See the irony that a person who is too much capable of doing lot things and has such a vast knowlegde about ritual, relationships,doing  work, managing people etc is using all his capabilities for fulfilling wrong means end up loosing the littlebit trust he gained due that mistakes.
part3-
nivi meets sid wer she had met dadi.
nivi is very angry.
nivi accuses sid. gives example of old phone. nivi has tears flowing. sid has tears in his eyes.
nivi says u've changed. sid says no u've changed. wer's my putul.
nivi says u killed her many times, 1st her love, den trust n finally hopes. i hate u.  (good confrontation scene, both were hurting)
viren sees d scene fm far n enjoying.
nivi leaves.
viren thinks ur zindagi jaa rahi hai, now it'll never come back. u r feeling d pain of heart breaking, rite? i promise now i'll give more pain everyday n enjoy seeing u twitching in pain.

precap-sid at nite thinks there must some caller no. to dat phone.
viren gets a call outside a mandir fm a mobile office. d person says some1 was asking abt him, he asks who n d person says sid.

if d rope drama is viren's idea, i can never ever enjoy/digest d niv-----ren scens again...coz it'll mean dat emotional scens , which touched us all, wer all fake... 😭😡

Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago