NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago
hi dears...i'm yet to go thru prev 16 pages...
but wanted to post some thots that are torturing me since yday's epi...
after monday, i felt sympathy for both cc n viren...but yday i lost all sympathy for viren, n i feel bad for cc...
so my thots in d next post...

BS took the decision to send Viren away to hostel when he was a small kid. Its not known if Sid was directly or indirectly involved in the decision. This is my take on how BS' one decision changed the lives of all the members of the Sood and Sharma families. I assume that somehow Sid was involved in it.

A DECISION THAT CHANGED THE LIFE OF TWO FAMILIES

Sood family :

BS-

Sent away his younger grandson to hostel. Kept the elder one with him. Became closer to Sid and thought of him as an ideal grandson, compared Viren with an ideal Sid.

YD-

Became fonder of Sid and ended up neglecting the other.

BV-

Couldn't have much attachment with his nephew because of the distance and his work. Ended up losing his life.

VD -

Loved both kids equally but couldn't stop sending away Viren. Maintained contact with him because of which he loves and respects her a lot. Ended up losing her husband.

JW-

Couldn't stop sending away his only son as he couldn't go against his father. Was always compared to the perfect BV (as per BS n YD) and didn't want the same to happen to his son and decided not to bring him to home during vacations. Couldn't bear the comparison and neglect from his parents and when his only son was separated from him and company reins were given to BV, he and his wife decided to take matters into their hands. They decided to snatch what they couldn't get in the normal way.

He did illegal works in the company which were found by KS and he lost his father's faith. KS wanted to give proof against him to BV, to avoid which he burnt down the office. In the fire BV died and KS survived. YD started blaming KS for the incident and JAAL made use of the situation. He became more obsessed with getting the property after BS started considering Sid as his heir and not JW. He blames KS for his state. In the process, his fatherly feelings were lost somewhere in the hatred.

CC-

Was a helpless mother whose only son was separated from her in his childhood. Has always seen her husband compared with his brother and neglected. After BV's death, BS and YD became closer to Sid. She couldn't digest that her son was kept away while Sid was becoming the favourite of BS and YD. She decided to ruin all the happiness that Sid was getting while her son couldn't. She became obsessed with property too when her husband was ignored again. Her motherly feelings were lost somewhere in the hatred. But when old memories visit, feels the pain she had gone through.

Sid-

Became the favourite of his grandparents. Lost his father. Was pampered by BS, YD and VD while  JAAL showed fake love. Always tried to live upto the expectations of his family. Fell in love with his childhood friend but couldn't support her against his family. His inability to speak up against his family, when most required, resulted in losing his love and getting married to her sister. Got the biggest blow when his ex-lover married his brother and started living in the same house. About to get more shocks due to his brother who blames him for his condition.

Viren-

Was sent away from his family by his grandfather and kept away for a long time by his parents. Blames Sid for his life which is devoid of love and appreciation. Hates his brother so much that he is now using his wife to take revenge on Sid. He loves his wife but it hurt him that she also preferred Sid once and wanted his happiness even after he broke her heart. He wants his wife and his entire family to hate/keep distance from Sid, the same way he was kept. His hatred for his brother has clouded his love for his wife.

Sharma family :

NT dadi-

The death of BV split her family into two. Her elder DIL died unable to bear the accusations on her elder son who became depressive. Had to bring up Nivi and Yash almost alone. She wanted Nivi to have her happiness with Sid but supported her decision for uniting Sid and Divya. When Nivi married Viren, she was more worried than shocked, as she knew how majority of his family hated her family. She was torn between her son and granddaughter and had to support KS. But she gave her blessings to Nivi and Viren in secret. Now she has to fight with her son for Nivi's happiness.

KS-

Became depressive due to deaths of his wife and best friend. More consumed in hatred for JW who destroyed his happiness that he forgets his relations.

NL-

Died unable to bear the accusations on her husband.

HL & PT-

They blame KS for the hatred of Sood family and started staying separate. HL snatched Nivi's happiness for her daughter's and continue to poison her daughter's married life.

Divya-

Get easily manipulated by CC and HL and now dislikes her sister.

Nivi-

Lost her mother and never got love from father. Had to go against her family to marry Viren, a stranger, to give happiness to her sister whom she loves very much. She has to face her ex-lover every day, face her sister's accusations and tortures from her MIL and MP, yet trying to move forward in her married life. She is about to get the biggest shock when her husband's real face, which is a result of his family's treatment of him, comes out.

Yash-

Lost mother while father is almost non-existent. Had to see a lot than any other kid of his age. In the process of losing his innocence.

Aditya-

Away from family now and so safe from the poisonous air.

Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
this is wat I can't understand how could he take such a big risk with the Kitchen fire incident,  exchanging BS medicines,  How could he risk Nivi's life,  The HM incident though was not intentional but still in that Nivi could have lost her life or may be even lose her memory then wat would he do,  It could also be that apart from Viren there is someone else who is doing all this,  may be he or she is taking advantage of the Stalker situation and doing his work and trying to prove Nivi mad, But one thing is for sure that someone is helping Viren because when BS medication was exchanged he was in Delhi that time how come he came here to change the medecines,   be someone from the house or something did this specially after knowing no one is at home and also knew that no one will believe Nivi.  We have got to wait and watch the truth now.  The artlcle bt Sbs is also confusing that Viren's truth will be in front of everyone but Sidharth will be balmed for doing all this to Viren,  Wat could they mean by this, 
guys ..can i post a long post here abt my life story. which i want to share? please read it without being judgmental and without being critical.

can i post it here?? you wont get bored right??? i have wrote it in a word document. 
My Scattered Thoughts!!

I am very disturbed today.... Today's episode although had its good points made me very very sad.... I don't think Viren was as traumatized about leavnng his family members compared to the hostel itself...something drastic has happened and I am going to relate my worst fear. I don't really want anybody to feel that I am being negative but want to share my thoughts....

What kind of a boarding school was viren in which DS tells has created the person Viren is today??

A place where all his nightmares came true (I am talking in relation to a 7 yr old)...no one cared for you even a smidge and you always lived in fear of bullying (Viren was so young and shy..he would have been a easy target). he had to do his own & other's chores which was mandatory (No wonder Viren doesn't expect others to do his job);  toys and books which are your sole solace are strictly forbidden as they feel that it is going to affect your studies. He was either spanked, smacked or punished frequently for small little things as they are necessary to keep you in the line; no matter what you do, you can't please anybody. Your only hope of escaping is either to simply run away or kill yourself.

Viren felt neglected and the SOOD pariwar snatched away his chance of leading a normal family life. He was exposed to abuse for what??... How can we expect him to be normal?? I am not going to justify his actions but he doesn't really know any other way.... What does normal mean?? Like SID, DD, VD, DS, YD, CC...are these people normal...each one of us have our vices....so why do we dictate or feel the need to change Viren... Will Nivi ever accept Viren as he is ...will she be enthralled by his differences or will she pity the kid and fear the adult that he has become?

I really don't know if we can really understand what VIREN's kind of love means.... is he capable of love?? His love for Nivi is in his subconscious...He fails to realize that love is already within him and it is around him, whats required is that Nivi needs to make Viren aware of its presence

Sincerely speaking....this character has touch a raw chord in me and I am sure in a few of you as well...I can see only two paths for Viren and it is either Salvation or Ruin

I really wonder if Viren overcome his flaws and triumph or crash and burn.

Open for comments!!

Edited by mittusingh - 13 years ago
Wow Ashley.. What a wonderful post Jaan. Completely loved all your points. what an effect 1 decision can have?? this teaches that lives needs to be handled with extreme care and tenderness and not be played with.

feel sorry for each of this person now. even the evil ones. how they have been hurt too and became this way in their defensive nature. 
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Simran I can clearly understand your points what you are saying about Viren even I don't think Nivi can ever leave him she couldn't leave her father so how can she leave Viren after knowing what hell he went through in his childhood. She will forget the hurt he gave her will just remember the smiles and confidence he given to her.

She has many good points of Viren to remember to love him back:
  1. He is same person who saved her life and honor many times even before knowing who she is at that time there was no selfish motive.
  2. He is the same person who help her in DivSid wedding
  3. He is same person who united their family and led them to attend Divya and Sid wedding.
  4. He is the same person who stand with her in front of his family and fought for her.
  5. He is the same person who took her Grandmother to hospital when no one was there to help also paid money for that.
  6. He is the person who made her feel special and confident yes she is beautiful and capable to be loved.

Very good points Rachu. I love them and I am sure Nivi has many reasons to forgive him. and that love will be real and strong and will come from deep inside. she will be his balm like Milee said..on all his wounds and heal him forever. 

Thanks Milee for this post as it was really needed !! The CT's do come to this post, so does Kinshuk, he confirmed this in his interview and also mentioned that the CT's takes ideas for current and future tracks form the discussions of intellectual viewers, so if they come online and check this thread, they should find only our thoughts, POV's and analysis !!
😆 No problem dear, and did you check my other post today not the beauty and beast one the other one with my thoughts. I am going to put it on the forum so do comment. I am requesting you all my friends to comment. And Navi if I can ask you a request could you please send these two post if editing require do it and send it to Kinshuk and Rajanji. I want them to read what we are thinking, I know they will come here but I want to see my beast emerge out as a handsome prince. I love my beast the same as I love my handsome prince.😆

Sweetie comment on your beauty and the beast post, both here and in the topic you have opened ! and I'm going to send your post to kinshuk and Rajan ji right now !! 😊

Hey Navz. If you sent it to KM and RS..then please forward us that email too. Thanks babe. we will keep it as a memory. 
Originally posted by Excruciating

OMG, I am so in love with KinHa. 😍 Seriously, girls!! They are unbelievably cute! 😍 Sorry, if someone's already posted this here in the thread. KinHa, are so cute, love how they bicker and fight. Apparently, they had 2 badminton games, one of girls v/s boys and the second one of Sidya v/s NivRen and OMG KinHa are so adorable, they start fighting, hehe 😆 blaming each other when both of them coincidently miss the shot. This was so awesome! 👏 I had a blast watching it.

Sorry, I just saw Milee's post. 😳 Is this allowed? We can post about KinHa, right? Wasn't sure? Someone please confirm! 😊

Payal. How r u? your mum reached india?? and i did not see u online today. hope u doing alright. Thanks for the link babe. I so LOVE KinHa...pl pl i hope they get together in life in real. anyway back to topic

hey did you see Viren's Yellow Color shoes?? Man I dont know why he wear all govinda color shoes?? Can you tell him to hire me as a Fashion Consultant...?? Maybe his Psychiatrist? 
Originally posted by mahi0809

Even after seeing Viren's psychotic side, I can't help but love the guy...NivRen are sooo simple yet beautiful

Mahi..how r u babe??? Oh We missed you so much. Please do write your analysis if you get time. would love you hear your story. love ya. bye goodnight.