Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi chicas.. how r you all doing? Just amazing analysis by everyone (I think naming everyone individually will be silly..so I am saying awesome analysis and post to each one of you)

Today I am Bowing Down to everyone of you. For such honesty and simplicity and putting your own life stories out there for us to learn from !! showing your love.

Not because you are my friends but because of PEOPLE you are in your own lives. 

See, its easy for such viewers to write anything we want. But when we start to write..we look into ourselves and make sure we get the best out of us and make positive attitude out of it...It takes a lot to write all these things that we feel in our hearts and while watching the Show..we constantly compare our lives with theirs. Thats natural...and we have a choice..to go down our memory lane and find reasons to smile today (saying yes, mum,or dad or friend,  thank you! for being there for me) and also to learn what mistakes we did. Maybe we might have put someone down..or hurt a friend or never realized how important our parents are in our lives..how shelter we are under their wings..

Well, anyway...I wanted to write a small note of thank you and this epi and track is brining out lot of memories for everyone including me and taking me down the memory lane..good and bad both. 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
But still in initial episodes when dadaji was ill though I find anger in Viren as he was expecting Sid to do something for dadasahib and his concern was genuine when he said his mother he want to do something for his brother there was lot of love in him which I think he himself is unaware now still he love his brother too much I didn't find hatred in him but first time I found hatred during wedding confrontation when he said to Sid ab agar tumne kuch bola to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga as if saying I have given you many chances to speak but you didn't spoke but now I won't give you another chance to hurt anyone.

See I feel Viren is not wrong in a sense his ways are wrong but forgiveness is good but it also has the extent like Nivi keep on forgiving but sometime punishment is also required to make other understand that you are doing mistake and how long I am going to tolerate it.

Like for example JAAL they killed Bhuvan got over with it, framed Keshav caused dadaji HA despite of knowing truth Sid forgave them and didn't opened the mouth, Chanchal got another boost got sid married to Divya, On Nivi's request BS let her go away and again she is plotting evil. So there should be stopage for this too so Viren is doing exactly that thing.

Sid always see tamasha and don't open his mouth when other get wrongly blamed so Viren is putting false blame on him and want to see the tamasha but in that tamasha many more things will come out I think.
Hey Simran how are you and Shova I feel Viren is still very shy, quite and reserved even morethan Nivi. See when Nivi use to say anything he use to blush more than her. He is playful till other person is not replying in same manner. HM scene he said hi to the red dress girl but when she came for a dance he didnot went with her instead send Sid with her show how shy he still is. He can only flirt through talks but if other comes around he will hide somewhere. He is very reserved that's why he never let anyone enter his heart and see his wounds. He hides his pain in his smile if ever he told everything to anyone then may be he wouldn't be so bitter towards life.
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I have mentioned this in Suchi's post too ! how come a bookworm got a bad report card, especially when he was such a shy kid ? Cildren who has a habbit of reading from an early age, always have very high IQ, so how come Viren got bad marks ??? 😕

i know why Viren would get bad marks in spite of him reading all the books... Because I have seen this. My friend was like this. She would read a lot and knew everything..but she wanted one thing. ATTENTION from her parents.

She knew if she would get good marks ..no one will see it. No one will pay attention. Teacher will not call her parents. See her parents were doctors and they were very busy. She had a full time Nanny who would come to pick her up..feed her..etc etc. The parent would come late at night and she would not get enough time with them.

So, she would purposely fail or get bad marks. Then parents were called and she would get some attention from them. They would talk to her more about her homework etc. they wud ask her regularly about her test and etc.

so, viren probably did the same. he wanted attention and only way to get that was to be destructive. 

By the way if you think about it...The Push to get Attention was so bigg..that he must have committed a biggg biigg mistake (not like failing a class) ..and He Got Attention.

But what attention?? Instead of BS realizing that Viren is a good student and cannot to do..something is up?? what he does? He reacts in the worst Manner a parent can to a revolting child. ..What happened? BS never understood Viren and still does not. No one did  and never tried to. What can be achieved with love..cannot be achieved through anger or hatred. 
Simi I don't think that was the reason because when he was listening to dadaji story both were looking so engrossed in each other still I believe he didn't committed any mistake that time but he is committing Sin this time to frame Sid. In serial if we see Nivi was saved everytime even BS lived the stroke and they will forgive him and Nivi will treat him with love but his ways are suicidal only as he played with Nivi and BS life which could have caused worst relapse for his dadaji and Nivi could have actually lost her mental balance (if she was not strong enough and could have died in fire accident even Divya could have died). These are not small mistakes. Ranshacking room, Karvachauth thalli, phone rings, bike incident, rope incident are still forgetable though in real life they do shake a person badly.

I can sympethise with Viren for his childhood but logically whatever he did is Sin and that to a person whom he claimed to love and idolize be it Nivedita, BS and now he is hurting Sid and VD too. By framing Sid and in this he is not even caring what pain VD will go through his allegations on Sid. I know person in hatred do such bigger sins but those Sin remain with that person and couldn't be forgivable.
simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Simran how are you and Shova I feel Viren is still very shy, quite and reserved even morethan Nivi. See when Nivi use to say anything he use to blush more than her. He is playful till other person is not replying in same manner. HM scene he said hi to the red dress girl but when she came for a dance he didnot went with her instead send Sid with her show how shy he still is. He can only flirt through talks but if other comes around he will hide somewhere. He is very reserved that's why he never let anyone enter his heart and see his wounds. He hides his pain in his smile if ever he told everything to anyone then may be he wouldn't be so bitter towards life.

I totally agree with u guys. and believe that is the reason. He is scared of opening up to anyone. Thats why Nivi knows so little about him. and since he did not come home..no one else knows much about him either. 

Wow. they definitely both are in the same boat and Victims like Suchi said. The only difference is Nivi's pain is hidden and comes out in form of tears and Viren's pain remains inside.

Thats why yday Dialog..still echoes in my mind.. When Nivi said "But what about your Pain Viren? What about u..??"  and it was so sweet of Nivi to say.."i want to see your wound and how big it is..and worse it is"

and Viren face said it all "this is nothing...wounds to my heart are much bigger...it does not matter. I am use to it. I am use to hiding it.." 

and see most ppl show their pains n wounds and place they got hurt (in this case I know he is hiding his wounds) but still...even without that Viren never shared his hurt with anyone. because he knew no one will care. 
simran728 thumbnail

Simi I don't think that was the reason because when he was listening to dadaji story both were looking so engrossed in each other still I believe he didn't committed any mistake that time but he is committing Sin this time to frame Sid. In serial if we see Nivi was saved everytime even BS lived the stroke and they will forgive him and Nivi will treat him with love but his ways are suicidal only as he played with Nivi and BS life which could have caused worst relapse for his dadaji and Nivi could have actually lost her mental balance (if she was not strong enough and could have died in fire accident even Divya could have died). These are not small mistakes. Ranshacking room, Karvachauth thalli, phone rings, bike incident, rope incident are still forgetable though in real life they do shake a person badly.

I can sympethise with Viren for his childhood but logically whatever he did is Sin and that to a person whom he claimed to love and idolize be it Nivedita, BS and now he is hurting Sid and VD too. By framing Sid and in this he is not even caring what pain VD will go through his allegations on Sid. I know person in hatred do such bigger sins but those Sin remain with that person and couldn't be forgivable.

Rachu.. I agree with all your points. Yes, it is a sin and Yes Framing Sid is not a good idea and yes he is not thinking of VD..

All this applies to you and me. US who are Sane ppl. Normal ppl like us. Who had a normal childhood.

But here we are not talking about us. We are talking about Viren..LOGICALLY DOES NOT APPLY 

Damage is done already...what he is doing now is just the AFTERMATH.

See, all this would not have happened if Viren's parents or BS or anyone would have done damage control when it started. But, no ...No one tried to talk to him. No one explained him to forgive and forget. No one was there for him. You know all the points.

So , in his mind this is not a sin. He is not hurting purposely. If VD will be hurt now..CC was HURT 15 yrs ago too. Everyone has their turn. Thats ok. It will heal eventually.

Please see from Viren's POV and all the points you have posted above do not apply. It only applies to Rationalized mind like ours. but not to his. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
But in real world these scenes are not forgettable and doer has to bear punishment. You are right that he is not sane but revenge can led that person to destruction only. I am talking in one more sense see he is shown to play music and read lots of books this actually make a perosn wise and knowlegable and if you see he is the person who initially helped a girl who was in danger so this mean he knows the difference of hurt and hurting other. He knows that girl never hurted you but you still hurting her
simran728 thumbnail

But in real world these scenes are not forgettable and doer has to bear punishment. You are right that he is not sane but revenge can led that person to destruction only. I am talking in one more sense see he is shown to play music and read lots of books this actually make a perosn wise and knowlegable and if you see he is the person who initially helped a girl who was in danger so this mean he knows the difference of hurt and hurting other. He knows that girl never hurted you but you still hurting her

Punishment??? What bigger punishment then what he has already going through right now?? Dont you think he knows that? He already has made himself SO RIGID and SO STONE HEARTED that no Punishment will hurt him now.

Yes, guiltiness will come..and surely when truth comes out..He will Repent and He will Cry to Nivi to Forgive him...He will Repent...and then the test is of Nivi's love and her Understanding..and her belief..n faith in god..all of it. ..Viren already Failed in his Test to Forgive BS and everyone..Do you want Nivi to fail too??.

See, remember this saying...its is said by our elders for many generations

FORGIVENESS IS HIGHER THAN REVENGE. Because Forgiveness takes more Guts. It takes more than any human punishment can give. It takes power of soul to Forgive. 

And If Nivi will not Forgive Viren and who will??? The fact that BS, CC, YD , JW etc all...Did NOT Forgive Viren and did Tit for Tat and Showed Their Anger against His Anger.. LED TO HIS CRAP.

So, Ask Yourself...Do you want Viren to Rise from this situation or fall more deeper into it??? Your Answer will decide whether Nivi should forgive Viren or Nivi should punish Viren.

simran728 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Lamya just remember that Viren and Nivi are victims of Sood family and that is why they were destined to be together. They will remain together in thick and thin. Viren just wants Nivi to question Sid and hate him. He knows she is the only one who can make Sid speak up. He has seen her during Sid's wedding how focused she was to get him married to Sid and he also knows that she has forgiven Sid for breaking her heart and he does not want that. He wants her to get her answers.. For him it is only Nivi and he is making Nivi strong and also taking his revenge. CTs cannot destroy their pure love story.

Yes, I agree with Anju here. More and More they show about Nivren..we Realize How much they are alike n victims of same crimes and family torture and jealousy ....and How much they need each other. They complete each other on Emotional Levels too. 

And Yes, Viren wants Nivi to ask questions to Sid to get closure. From Childhood to all the issues right now. He shud be held accountable and should be made to face the truth.