Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Faizu jaanu how are you once again mindblowing analysis loved it specially when Nivi was adament. One thing I love about you when ever Viren does anything wrong with Nivi and make her worry we get angry at him but only praise and praise him.

But today I really loved this new Nivi who was equally teasing Viren about her husband see what she said I am going out with my husband dare not to touch him. I think it is indication of her possessiveness with Viren it was just playful banter but after knowing complete Viren if anyone dared to speak against him then she will bite that person. Earlier she was cub and got NT or Viren as Tigress and Tiger to protect her but now she will become tigress and Viren her little cub.

But really I loved her attitude she showed towards Viren today.
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Rach Dii And Zarmeen Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Yhh, Nivi really suits being adamant, because its just like Neha!
SO NATURAL!!
And th mug scene was just an observation! 😃
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hello Faizu jaanu how are you once again mindblowing analysis loved it specially when Nivi was adament. One thing I love about you when ever Viren does anything wrong with Nivi and make her worry we get angry at him but only praise and praise him.

But today I really loved this new Nivi who was equally teasing Viren about her husband see what she said I am going out with my husband dare not to touch him. I think it is indication of her possessiveness with Viren it was just playful banter but after knowing complete Viren if anyone dared to speak against him then she will bite that person. Earlier she was cub and got NT or Viren as Tigress and Tiger to protect her but now she will become tigress and Viren her little cub.

Rach I was thinking the same when I watched that scene. She will be tigress and I can't wait to see how she handles other Sood's when it comes to standing up for Viren. So far we have seen Viren standing up for her all the time, and it will be really good to see how she will do it for Viren. I really liked her attitude in that scene.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Fiazu, 🤗 wonderful analysis sweetie. I loved your verdict on today's episode, the way you have interpreted falling of Viren's mug was awesome, I like your out of the box thinking. I was wondering to that he only wrote back to VD? may be because he thought she is the only one who cared. I was really upset today after watching episode, I still can't remove image of small child getting dragged and forced to leave his safe haven to go to unknown place. You have described that scene very well. Ok just wanted to mention that today in second NivRen Scene, Viren again missed counting of Nivi's smile. Now I don't know how his count works, may be he doesn't count when he is going to be bad to her. Oh well I didn't like what Viren told to Sid too about his wife, this guy is now really out to hurt Sid whatever means he gets.  

Hey Faiza and ketty. ok my like button is giving me problem  so u might not see like underneath ur post faiza, but i really love ur anaysis sweety. woderful and u have discrbed todays epi wonderfully.

Ok ketty i was thinkinh the same thing, he only wrote to VD. like i said, look at all the things she does for him, like the way she tresured his letter and thebooks he use to read, shows the motherly love she gave him so no wonder Viren only sent her letters and know one else. But considering how in the begening of the epi after viren's entery they showed how much Viren idolised BS and loved him u would wonder Viren would be writing letters to him as well but i guess he didnt feel comfortable to confide his fears toeven VD. aww i am just feeling so bad for Viren rite now.

Rachu!!!ur here sweety, so good to see u, havnt talked to u for ages.how r u jaannu??
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Navi that's exactly what I was dicussing with Payal yesterdayand also when he came back to Simla he was all alone still he was upset with the person who hurt his grandfather and he was worried abt his grandfather. I guess S. did something where he blamed Viren and he kept on saying that he did not do this but nobody believed him and that's y was sent to the boarding school due to the disciplinary issues coz remember Dad Saheb said that Viren was naughty and VD said that he was very shy and quiet.

Hey Zarmeen sweety🤗 @bold wel said and i think thats what happned too. I found it starange when VD said he was quite while all theis time we heard dadaji saying he was naughty. I think the thing that led to Vren going to boarding school made dadaji think viren was really naughty hence forcing him to Boarding school. I had a friend that went through simlar situation and it was such a heart wrenching story about her being send off to boarding school😭. My heart just cried for Viren😭
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

You know today I really feel that Nivi and Viren both had similar childhood Viren looked like 6-7 yr old when he was sent to boarding and Nivi was 6 yr when she lost her mother.

see Viren loved his dadaji and Sid to the bits and Nivi loved her dad and Sid to the bits.

Dadaji blamed Viren for breaking his trust as he said many times that he doesn't trust Viren.
Sid somehow broke his trust
Keshav blamed Nivi for breaking his trust after wedding
Sd broke her trust.
Only difference is Nivi was in house and got a parent like NT dadi who give her all love, security and warmth which she lacked and inculcate good values. But still she became shy, reculsive and use to cry a lot. But she is so strong from inside and she knows how to give love to others.
Viren was in hostel away from shelter of house and his parents are like they were too engrosed in their hatred even if I think they might have given him love but insert more hatred in him for his brother. I know Chanchal do love Viren very much but I can not think she ever after that incident would have thought him good values or love or relationship rather she would have inculcate more hatred in him further we are seeing her how much she herself taunt and compare him with Sid so instead to showing him right path she would be sowing seeds of hatred inside him even if they were not there. Today also I remember the day Viren returned shimla and got to know about dadaji the way she instigated him about Dushman ki beti. That's why he has lot of anger.

Sorry shova in between Viren I forgot to say Hi to you. How are you my sweety I missed you so much

Hey rachu i missed u too sweety. yep totally agree with u about the simalarities between Nivi and viren, well said.👏
And i also agree with CC planting more hatred within Viren's mind. remember today VD said CC and JW would take viren off to holidays alone with them, well i think there mabye CC planted more hatred within the innocent mind of Viren hence the reason viren hating sid rather then BS.
Also Viren always wanted to be just like his brother sid rite as we heard today so i think that incident which we still are un sure of and CC planting more hatred in viren's mind and him leaving alone just triggred viren's hatred towards sid.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Shova🤗 how r u sweetie? VD loves Viren and Viren also loves and respect VD a lot. Too bad that still he couldn't confide in her about his fears and feelings. Now also he is unable to share his feelings with even his wife. I hope Nivi can make him trust her so he can open up about his past.

hey my ketty jaanu, was missing u. yep VD love for viren and virens love for VD is so wonderful and touching.
I think the reason he couldnt confide in her was because he never thought of him self as of any worth. I mean people with a past like him would think confiding to anyone cause they will think what ever is happning to them isnt worth telling anyone. It take alot for someone like Viren to really open up and Nivi will make him open up his past and heal himand make him understand what a gem of a person he is.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hi Faiza how r u sweetei a big hug to u. Loved ur analysis. U've beautifully interprted the scenes especially the mug one and totally agree with u.

Hey Shova how r u sweetie. I loved the scene between S. and VD today that showed that VD really loves and care for Viren adn so does he. And i guess she was only one in the Sood house that he wrote letters to but still was unable to share anything with her.

Im fine jaanu, how r u? yes i loved that scene alot too. It will take something much bigger for viren to open up and share what he had felt, he was quite and shy in nature before then straight after he was sent to boarding school so he would have never have thought of opening up and thought keeping the pain within ur self is the rite thing to do. Even today he was keeping his pains and only Nivi can make him open up.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

@bold- well said Rachu and i was thinking the same. It will be just great to see this side of nivi and now nivi is the only solution to Viren and this dialouge shows her possessiveness towards Viren in the upcoming tracks and I know we will just love to see Nivi protecting Viren and supporting him cause when the whole truth comes out Viren will need all the support from Nivi and she is gonna do just that.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
😲I just realised i took over a whole page and was just talking to myself lolz, so sorry, ok i will step out for a moment and let u guys discuss, so sorry for blabing nonsense lolz😳