Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

I don't understand one thing, which is that it was BS who has sent Viren to hostel, so what made Viren hate Sid and still love BS ? Because I remember when Viren returned home, he was in the library with CC and was looking inside a book which was gifted by Viren to BS and had an inscription from Viren written in it !!

It said 'To the person who is my Ideal and inspiration'

I think Navz it may be some mistake which Sid made and Viren got punished the way he said aur phir main tamasha dekhunga because may be he couldn't defend himself or because he thought because he got less marks than Sid that's why DS sent him to boarding school. Even if Viren was shy child and BS wanted him to go to boarding to open up and make friends then also he could have waited for few more years to send him out or made him understand the reason properly not just throw him to boarding and never talking to him.
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Hey my little sister, how are you? Missed you so much...
Yes, I saw she has sindoor so that means Bhuvan was alive and even he did not stop BS from sending Viren to hostel..

Sadly they didn't show Bhuvan!! Argh!
And I can't believe Chanchal was crying!
For her son!
Because she wanted him to stay!
And heyyy di!!!
At least someone missed me.
Oh by the way di, did you get my facebook thing?
with my number?
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everyoneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww, I Was Misssed!!!!
Sorry If I Sound A Little Weird, But After A Long Hard Day At School And Mosque, I FINALLY Came Home, Did All My Homework And Now I Shall Watch The Episode And Do The Analysis!!!

@Everyone, Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much For Liking Me Previous Analysis, It Means ALOT, And I Will Continue Making You Guys Smile!!

@Milee Dii And Abidah Diii, HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Yup, Sorry I Come On A Tad Late, But I'm Here!! ...

Ok SOO, THAT BADMINTON VIDEO, NEED TO SEE THAT TOO!!!

So, I Shall Be Back!! 😃
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand one thing, which is that it was BS who has sent Viren to hostel, so what made Viren hate Sid and still love BS ? Because I remember when Viren returned home, he was in the library with CC and was looking inside a book which was gifted by Viren to BS and had an inscription from Viren written in it !!

It said 'To the person who is my Ideal and inspiration'

Hey Navz, yes even I was thinking of the same thing and then reasoned that kids tend to just look at black or white and in this situation it was so easy for Viren to put the whole blame on the source, that is, Sid rather than looking at the gray in between. His child's mind would be thinking that, 'had Sid not been this good, maybe I might not have been sent away in the first place'. And, as has been said already by lot of folks here, that normally these kind of emotions do get channelized and guided in the right direction by the parent(s), which clearly didn't happen in Viren's case. And, I guess over time this hatred really got intensified and became a part of him.
But I do agree with you about the fact that there is a certain type of disconnect here, Viren's love and admiration towards BS was shown to be boundless when he joined the show and somehow, it does not gel well with what is being shown right now.
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey Navz, yes even I was thinking of the same thing and then reasoned that kids tend to just look at black or white and in this situation it was so easy for Viren to put the whole blame on the source, that is, Sid rather than looking at the gray in between. His child's mind would be thinking that, 'had Sid not been this good, maybe I might not have been sent away in the first place'. And, as has been said already by lot of folks here, that normally these kind of emotions do get channelized and guided in the right direction by the parent(s), which clearly didn't happen in Viren's case. And, I guess over time this hatred really got intensified and became a part of him.

But I do agree with you about the fact that there is a certain type of disconnect here, Viren's love and admiration towards BS was shown to be boundless when he joined the show and somehow, it does not gel well with what is being shown right now.

Hey Payal how are you sweety you are right may be Viren thinks if Sid hadn't be so good maybe I might not be sent but the point here is if that is the case then now elders should think it was their comparison which made Viren do all sort of things but if we consider high points to be true then they will blame Sid because of him Viren is doing all this so for elders to blame Sid there should be some reason may be small one which made them think that. Elders atleast can't think na because Sid was good, he secured good marks so it's not their mistake. But still if Sid did some mistake in childhood or even if Viren did some mistake they should blame themselves not Sid as at that particular age a shy child like Viren could do nothing against the drastic decision.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahix3

Sadly they didn't show Bhuvan!! Argh!
And I can't believe Chanchal was crying!
For her son!
Because she wanted him to stay!
And heyyy di!!!
At least someone missed me.
Oh by the way di, did you get my facebook thing?
with my number?

Mahi, me too, I asked where is Mahi and Payal said you must be busy with school.I think it's somewhere on pg 25 or so.I don't remember
xaviara thumbnail
Did you all notice the way Viren was so scared when he got up and saw someone standing by his bed, the fear was so apparent in his eyes, till he realized it was Nivi, even then it looked as he was mentally telling himself 'I'm not in Hostel anymore, I'm not in hostel anymore' Because it took him time to speak up and he asked why is she looking at him like this. I think he was genuinely scared that he has mumbled something his sleep, so when she tells him he was moaning in pain did he relax and tried to convince her that he is fine.

When he says 'I'm not so weak that I cannot bear this small amount of pain' 😭 Just what kind of hell did he go through in that bloody hostel ? 😡

xaviara thumbnail
hey Mahi, my sis just told me that you messaged me on FB  chat !! She was using my laptop to check her emails !! She didn't realize that my FB was open ! sorry about that honey !! *hugs*

how are u doing and how is school ???

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Did you all notice the way Viren was so scared when he got up and saw someone standing by his bed, the fear was so apparent in his eyes, till he realized it was Nivi, even then it looked as he was mentally telling himself 'I'm not in Hostel anymore, I'm not in hostel anymore' Because it took him time to speak up and he asked why is she looking at him like this. I think he was genuinely scared that he has mumbled something his sleep, so when she tells him he was moaning in pain did he relax and tried to convince her that he is fine.

When he says 'I'm not so weak that I cannot bear this small amount of pain' 😭 Just what kind of hell did he go through in that bloody hostel ? 😡

Good point he did look very scared indeed, and yes your right x
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Good point he did look very scared indeed, and yes your right x

I watched the scene again and noticed you are right Navz I think after DT he was having nightmare of that hostel life and got scared and it took him few seconds to react. The way he said main dawa laga lunga tumhe chinta karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hogi also showed how hurt he was.