Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
After reading the update for today I am also thinking if does he really Love Nivi,  I just got a thought,   could it be that as someone mentioned that JAAL poisoned his ears against Sid and others,  COuld it be that Its JAAL and Viren's plan that is working out,  may be these 3 only made plan to seperate Sid and Nivi and Viren himself came and married Nivi, not the question is that he did not know Nivi when he came,  he came with a mind to seperate these 2 and to make his plan start working,  When he was sure that this was Nivi his plan started working,  and all that he goes against his family for Nivi could be just a part of their plan,  if  he can dance of KC song and if that is a lie then anything they showed about him getting shocked Sid-Nivi loving each other must be just to mislead the viewers,  I hope am wrong,  I just hope he really loves Nivi and not playing with her.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sanju...hear d last sentence of dat scene...
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does viren really loves nivi.... Today's episode made me think he don't....

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: friendforall

After reading the update for today I am also thinking if does he really Love Nivi,  I just got a thought,   could it be that as someone mentioned that JAAL poisoned his ears against Sid and others,  COuld it be that Its JAAL and Viren's plan that is working out,  may be these 3 only made plan to seperate Sid and Nivi and Viren himself came and married Nivi, not the question is that he did not know Nivi when he came,  he came with a mind to seperate these 2 and to make his plan start working,  When he was sure that this was Nivi his plan started working,  and all that he goes against his family for Nivi could be just a part of their plan,  if  he can dance of KC song and if that is a lie then anything they showed about him getting shocked Sid-Nivi loving each other must be just to mislead the viewers,  I hope am wrong,  I just hope he really loves Nivi and not playing with her.

Hi Diya! 🤗 How are you dear? You know if you recall last week's episode where CC is questioning him, I think that clearly shows that he is on his own and that he is not planning anything with either CC or JW.
ashred12 thumbnail
after bashing him a bit....i'm cool now...

maybe his idea of making her worry was only related to showing proof against sid...
God...this guy's hatred is so huge dat he cant see d happiness he is getting after a long time...
ashred12 thumbnail
OMG i became a goldie !!!!!!!!!!!!
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Earlier viren wants to spend time with nivi alone and she was not interested.  Now nivi wants to come close and know about him he is not willing to. poor nivi. 😭😭

We are reqesting ct's to show some self talk of viren about loving nivi, i don't think that will happen soon, may be after nivi leave the house we can see something like that.  If he falls after what he did to Nivi.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashred12

Congrats, Ashly sweets!! 🤗 That is awesome! 👏👏 
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratz 👏
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

sanju...hear d last sentence of dat scene...

ya i did darling and he says "mujhe chaukana rehna hoga."
It means he needs to remain alert if he wants to acheive what his wants