Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gmann2010

LOL Simi stop drinking whatever you are drinking. πŸ˜† Or stop eating sugary stuff at night, no more ice cream, chocolate, cake, brownies for you after 8 PM. πŸ˜†

Well I am off to bed now it's 2:35 AM. see you all tomorrow.

Bye Ketty ..goodnight. See You tomorrow. Pls pray for Patient Viren..For now..Nivi is going to play doctor role..once the physical wounds are healed..then TEACHER ROLE will start. 

Bye Babe. Love ya! Take care. See you later. Keep Smiling. 
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bye Shova..See you later. Love ya

OH YEA GUYS

GUESS WHAT

like i said Yesterday.

VIREN was again wearing YELLOW COLOR SHOES??? OMG OMG OMG..Who wears Yellow Color Shoes??

Viren - plz plz plz Hire me as Your Fashion Designer..and I will make you look way HOTTER than this. plz.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am sure that you will make a great fashion consultant Simran. πŸ˜ƒ

You can make sure he attends all his classes at the same timeπŸ˜†
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anyway, got to go and catch up with my housework. Nice chatting with you.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

Bye Shova..See you later. Love ya

OH YEA GUYS

GUESS WHAT

like i said Yesterday.

VIREN was again wearing YELLOW COLOR SHOES??? OMG OMG OMG..Who wears Yellow Color Shoes??

Viren - plz plz plz Hire me as Your Fashion Designer..and I will make you look way HOTTER than this. plz.

🀣Simran, I swear I thought about u when I saw those shoes. Seriously who wears them? Chalo viren ke liye hum ye ignore kar lenge!
vids08 thumbnail
Lovely introduction Anju. love it. Good to have you back Navz, I hope you are alright!

Faiza, Mythri - loved your posts.
Np segments today?

vids08 thumbnail
Lovely introduction Anju, thanks.
Faiza, mythri - loved your thoughts/ analysis.

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi All,

When viren said he remembered each and every thing happened on the day he was sent to hostel. That means BS decided to put viren in the hostel for one day's behaviour? πŸ˜•πŸ˜² 
Can anyone decide to send a kid to hostel with his/her one day's behaviour? πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘

Shayafan thumbnail
Hello my janupiees. I see nothing happening much and no segments too. Y r they doing this? earlier we were flooded with segments and now draught.

Anju brilliantly conveyed our feelings jaan.  Absolutely loved the write up...

Just managed to read through unread posts in earlier thread and this thread. sorry girls could not press the like button in a hurry to finish reading posts. But you girls know i love everyones posts here..

Mythri your story about ur BIL and one of the kids who used to scream at night, has really made me think more about what Viren might have gone through. He must have been burdened with those thoughts all his life and his expressions in sleep are a proof and result of that... He is re-living all the childhood memories..

Simran u r having a good time janu, what ride, classes and what not.... Crazy u r and good to have u here

By the way girls yesterday night in my sleep i recollected Viren's dialogue during wedding confrontation. He said ek hi ghar ki do ladkiyon ke beech mein itna farak kyon, i guess he was also questioning about the indifference with which he was treated as compared to Sid...
So after many days i rewatched the whole wedding confrontation,, all memories came back..
No wonder it was not that difficult for him to choose Nivi over his family. He was never attached to his family....His dialogues that jabh meri zindagi hi mujhe chodke chali jayegi to yeh parivar kya de payega mujhe, means she is the love of his life and he cant get this from his family....
HIs dialogues that yahan par Meri zindagi daav par lagi hui hai, dono hi sooraton mein haar aap logon ki hogi (knowing how much his family hates Nivi) are not mere dialogues

His expressions were killing when YD keeps repeating asking Viren to get out of the house and when Sid questions Nivi y she is taking such a big step...and then again look at his expressions when she replies how Sid was a silent spectator during both incidents (keshav framing and now Nivi framing)

His dialogue to Nivi  itne jaldi mein haar nahin manoonga makes sense now, he never wanted Nivi to marry Sid and loose her to Sid.

That time even CC wanted to send Viren back asap..
I really hope and believe till now that he loves her until they prove otherwise.... 

He always keeps saying that we cant seperate,not now and never. y will he keep saying that if he doesnot love her...

Oh God one dialogue pls from Viren now in his self talk about how he loves Nivi. Pls CT's one favour to ask from u...😭

vids08 thumbnail

Hey Sneha
checkout the above video clip. Its their badminton game on the sets.