Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Oh Yea..By the way that Viren sofa..Just got delivered to IKEA in Chicago and I picked it up..

So, if anyone is looking to share..I will charge Rental Fee and they can come over. Bye...TTYL. See ya. goodnight. SD. 
ahah IKEA simran each time i think about it i just die laughing. seriously my parents are in IKEA now so sweety iwant viren's bed, send me a piece😉 but i want Viren included, mabye my parent can pick it up now, what say??😆

Uh Ho...You want Your Parents to Pick it up?? You want your parents to Gift Wrap the Sofa with Viren on it too??? With a nice big YELLOW BOW says "For Shova with Love"  

*******Your Mum talking **********

Wow...You are sleeping n Your Mum is standing right next to you..Waking you up..."SHOVA,  what are you talking? what bed and what SOFA?? n who is Viren?? IS that Your BF?? Why you did not tell us you meet him in IKEA??" and why IKEA?? 

Mum continues "Ok, Fine..we are going to IKEA..Tell us what He looks Like..We want to meet him.." 

Shova Faints and Go back to sleep..scared..Viren will run away from Sofa since parents are coming....Shova going back to Sleep and praying to God "Please god let Viren be there on one of the Trial Mattress and give Sofa to my Mum. Thank you god.." love you.

HAHAHAHAHA
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Mind blowing classes Simi. Well till few days ago Viren was giving lesson to every one now we are all being BS and asking poor guy to start taking lessons. I think he has suffered enough in hostel. I have question how come Viren got less marks than Sid, how is it possible? Sid can't even put 2 and 2 together. Oh well it's called common sense and no school teaches that so Sid didn't get it.

😆well said ketty. ok on a serious note do u think the report might be the main cause of the problem, i mean seriously sid is sooooo dumb like u said he cant put two and two together and im sure his mind wasnt as jetspeed like Viren's so do u think sid swaped viren and his marks and this made viren go to boarding school for no reason and he was made to suffer cause of Sid swaping the reports?? I dunno but this silly thought i had.also  when Viren said report, did u look at CC face??
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Simruu i love this lesson the best :

Talking about How his Heart melts with Nivi 100 Deg Celsius smile - Chemistry Class

Awsome lesson jaan. and do add the battery recharging lesson as well. 😆

In return Viren can teach Nivi:

How to smile
How to ask question to Sid
How to blast DD when she ask stupid questions
How to stop CC from grabbing her hand (to throw her out house)
How to irritate YD to the point that she gets heart attack

NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

Uh Ho...You want Your Parents to Pick it up?? You want your parents to Gift Wrap the Sofa with Viren on it too??? With a nice big YELLOW BOW says "For Shova with Love"  

*******Your Mum talking **********

Wow...You are sleeping n Your Mum is standing right next to you..Waking you up..."SHOVA,  what are you talking? what bed and what SOFA?? n who is Viren?? IS that Your BF?? Why you did not tell us you meet him in IKEA??" and why IKEA?? 

Mum continues "Ok, Fine..we are going to IKEA..Tell us what He looks Like..We want to meet him.." 

Shova Faints and Go back to sleep..scared..Viren will run away from Sofa since parents are coming....Shova going back to Sleep and praying to God "Please god let Viren been there on one of the Trial Mattress and give Sofa to my Mum. Thank you god.." love you.

HAHAHAHAHA

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"did u meet him in IKEA" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh my simran what did u write now jaanu 🤣🤣I am never gonna forget this.I still want Viren sweety even if it mean my mom kicking me out. lolz. then me and Viren can live happly ever after in IKEA 🤣🤣 hey check ur PM sweety.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shova I agree. What was CC crying about? Hypocrite!!!!

And a report card is too small a reason. Something more must have happened. And since Sid cant add 2 and 2 together😆 YD must have swapped the report cards.

No other explanation for Viren getting lesser marks
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

😆well said ketty. ok on a serious note do u think the report might be the main cause of the problem, i mean seriously sid is sooooo dumb like u said he cant put two and two together and im sure his mind wasnt as jetspeed like Viren's so do u think sid swaped viren and his marks and this made viren go to boarding school for no reason and he was made to suffer cause of Sid swaping the reports?? I dunno but this silly thought i had.also  when Viren said report, did u look at CC face??

I don't think it's only the report card sweetie. It is has to be something else too. And swapping of report cards is quite possible. But let's see we will find out soon enough. No point speculating on it as whatever we think we will get some totally different thing from CTs which we never would have thought in our wildest dream. 😆
Peace67 thumbnail

In return Viren can teach Nivi:

How to smile
How to ask question to Sid
How to blast DD when she ask stupid questions
How to stop CC from grabbing her hand (to throw her out house)
How to irritate YD to the point that she gets heart attack

The how to smile is most important. So that together with his backward counting abilities they will somehow reach 20.😆
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Mind blowing classes Simi. Well till few days ago Viren was giving lesson to every one now we are all being BS and asking poor guy to start taking lessons. I think he has suffered enough in hostel. I have question how come Viren got less marks than Sid, how is it possible? Sid can't even put 2 and 2 together. Oh well it's called common sense and no school teaches that so Sid didn't get it.

Oh Dear...These are Real Classes, Fun Classes, Love Classes,..That Viren is born in this world to Attend. See here Attendance is COMPULSORY..and NIVI  does not tolerate NonSense. You have to have 100 % Attendance and Attention rate ..and There will be an exam too at the end of it and If Viren does not pass then ..kya hoga???

SOFA WILL BE BACK from SHOVA's House..With A note..."Told you so..Be Serious..Now Live with this, OKAY !!! It is better than the Bunk Bed you would have to share with Nandu the Bandu..Good Luck " unquote...

HAHA ðŸ¤£ I am becoming the Laughing Queen. and I am laughing at my own Jokes. This is really bad. ðŸ˜›
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

I don't think it's only the report card sweetie. It is has to be something else too. And swapping of report cards is quite possible. But let's see we will find out soon enough. No point speculating on it as whatever we think we will get some totally different thing from CTs which we never would have thought in our wildest dream. 😆

i know sawping report card is too small of a issue but when smaal things add up they make something big. so whati meant was that mabye report card swaping was part of the issue and then there must be something else linked to it. Anyways why am i speculating lolz, ur rite we shouldnt as CTs show thingsa completly diffrent. I just hope the back story is interesting and they have valid reasons.
Peace67 thumbnail
Simran, I'm getting a stomach ache laughing. 🤣