NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

aww give the poor guy a break sweeties, i am sure he is counting in his head. I mean he has such a fast brain and im sure he noticed nivi's smiles and counted it but is planning something more big....we r yet to see lolz. Or mabye was his counting leading on to theMP thing??😕hmmm ok im getting myself confused lolz. I will just think about simran and her post lolz, now days when im upset i read simrans post. Rachu has abandoned me😭she keeps disspearing when i come 😭 so to cheer myself up i will read simrans posts once again heheh.

SHOVA...BABES..You all are not as Smart as Viren...See I will you the real story.

Viren is pretending to be little Weak In Math and Life in general...Bcos guess Wat? He Wants To Take Private Tuitions From Nivi..

I mean Common Yaar. I thought you would get that..

and with Studying Viren can do Romancing too right?? 

Examples:

Love Essays - English class
Badal and Moon Pictures - Art class
Cleaning room and clothes - Discipline and Home Science class
Running behind Nivi - Physical Training Class
Subtracting Smiles instead of Adding - Math Class
Talking about How his Heart melts with Nivi 100 Deg Celsius smile - Chemistry Class
First Time where He Said ILOVEU in storeroom - History Class
How to Drive bike in Tangent and Slanted Roads - Geometry Class
First Time he Met Nivi on the Bridge of Love - Geography class
How to Hold Nivi's Hand with Love n make her heart go out of wack - Biology Class
How to stand up for Nivi in front of other - Social Studies Class

See ...Viren is good..but he needs MORE PRACTICE...so what better than taking Private ..One on One Level - Tuition classes??? 

For Being a Good Student - His prize is ..he will get to sleep on the same side of the Bed as Nivi. WOW !!!
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by slmu

Shova, you sound as confused as I feel. I have given up thinking about what is going on or going to happen  because it only leads to mental strain

hey shanthi jaanu how r u sweety?? yehi gues it is confusing . yep i also stoped thinking now, it will just make me wanna change my mind and confuse myself. I am taking the episode as they come but still sometimes i cant help not think. But seriously yaar i felt soo sad seeing Viren today😭poor sweetu😭 .

Anyways u know what im doing to cheer myself?? Im watcing the video Suchi posted called the "hippo singing lion king" I am just imagining YD and CC signing tish. obviously YD is the hippo and CC is the dog.🤣.

Simran u wanna give ur expert advice??

aww give the poor guy a break sweeties, i am sure he is counting in his head. I mean he has such a fast brain and im sure he noticed nivi's smiles and counted it but is planning something more big....we r yet to see lolz. Or mabye was his counting leading on to theMP thing??😕hmmm ok im getting myself confused lolz. I will just think about simran and her post lolz, now days when im upset i read simrans post. Rachu has abandoned me😭she keeps disspearing when i come 😭 so to cheer myself up i will read simrans posts once again heheh.

What planning something big sweetie. Last time he told Nivi that he has to plan something big, she ended up getting hit in head and we ended up getting shock of our life. Now what bigger than that Viren is going to give Nivi or us. I will be happy if he stops planning yaar. 😆 He should give a break to his fast brain, he is already started making mistakes, he almost got caught three times now, first with CC, then with Sid and last with Nivi. If he continue over using his brain, his battery will die down soon.
Simran, mind blowing list of classes. 😆 How do you come up with this stuff??😆
Originally posted by gmann2010

What planning something big sweetie. Last time he told Nivi that he has to plan something big, she ended up getting hit in head and we ended up getting shock of our life. Now what bigger than that Viren is going to give Nivi or us. I will be happy if he stops planning yaar. 😆 He should give a break to his fast brain, he is already started making mistakes, he almost got caught three times now, first with CC, then with Sid and last with Nivi. If he continue over using his brain, his battery will die down soon.
Am sure Simran can come up with a class where he can recharge his battery😆

hey shanthi jaanu how r u sweety?? yehi gues it is confusing . yep i also stoped thinking now, it will just make me wanna change my mind and confuse myself. I am taking the episode as they come but still sometimes i cant help not think. But seriously yaar i felt soo sad seeing Viren today😭poor sweetu😭 .

Anyways u know what im doing to cheer myself?? Im watcing the video Suchi posted called the "hippo singing lion king" I am just imagining YD and CC signing tish. obviously YD is the hippo and CC is the dog.🤣.

Simran u wanna give ur expert advice??
🤣🤣
Originally posted by simran728

SHOVA...BABES..You all are not as Smart as Viren...See I will you the real story.

Viren is pretending to be little Weak In Math and Life in general...Bcos guess Wat? He Wants To Take Private Tuitions From Nivi..

I mean Common Yaar. I thought you would get that..

and with Studying Viren can do Romancing too right?? 

Examples:

Love Essays - English class
Badal and Moon Pictures - Art class
Cleaning room and clothes - Discipline and Home Science class
Running behind Nivi - Physical Training Class
Subtracting Smiles instead of Adding - Math Class
Talking about How his Heart melts with Nivi 100 Deg Celsius smile - Chemistry Class
First Time where He Said ILOVEU in storeroom - History Class
How to Drive bike in Tangent and Slanted Roads - Geometry Class
First Time he Met Nivi on the Bridge of Love - Geography class
How to Hold Nivi's Hand with Love n make her heart go out of wack - Biology Class
How to stand up for Nivi in front of other - Social Studies Class

See ...Viren is good..but he needs MORE PRACTICE...so what better than taking Private ..One on One Level - Tuition classes??? 

For Being a Good Student - He prize is ..he will get to sleep on the same side of the Bed as Nivi. WOW !!!
where is the love button on this post simruu?? OMG u deserve a prize for this post👏.🤣YES one to one class and i love ur idea of his best student pize "sleeping on the same side as nivi" wow jaan awsome. Ok now everything is making sense to me, all his planning and trying to prove he cant count so he can get Nivi to give him a private lesson. I love the subjects u mentioned 🤣🤣🤣. Ur way too good simruu, i dont think i can keep up with u lolz.
Originally posted by slmu

Am sure Simran can come up with a class where he can recharge his battery😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Asome idea jaaan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
then viren will never loose charge ahahahahha.
Mind blowing classes Simi. Well till few days ago Viren was giving lesson to every one now we are all being BS and asking poor guy to start taking lessons. I think he has suffered enough in hostel. I have question how come Viren got less marks than Sid, how is it possible? Sid can't even put 2 and 2 together. Oh well it's called common sense and no school teaches that so Sid didn't get it.
Simruu i love this lesson the best :

Awsome lesson jaan. and do add the battery recharging lesson as well. 😆