Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Simran, I love Bryan Adams a lot and this is one of my favorite songs. But never realized how much it suited Viren until you pointed out. Thanks dear!!πŸ€—  Loved it even more after you connected it so well with our current NivRen track. 

@ Payal - Firstly, babe "you got a ticket??" sucks i know. we all need to drive more carefully i bet. I will also learn from this and pay more attention now. Sorry to hear that πŸ˜”. be careful now. 

But, Babe ..was the cop Indian or Mexican?? and Male or Female?? If he was an Indian male..I am sure you could have used some of Nivi's innocent lines and got away with it.. hehe j/k
but, If the cop was an Indian Lady..then you cud have told her truth..that you were lost in Nivren World and I am sure she would have sympathize with you..haha. She also must be watching SBS @ home..πŸ˜‰

Ok, no joking. Please be careful next time. Don't come on the thread before you leave for work. See, I do that. I only come online once I have reached work. That way my emotions and dreams have calm down while driving. hehe. 

How are you babe?? Did Your Mum reach India safely?? got her bags and at home now?? when is she coming back?
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simiran!! Hieeee!! How are you sweety?? πŸ€— Thanks, jaan for your concern. I know I need to be more careful nah?? Should have known not to think about NivRen while driving? πŸ˜‰ Unfortunately, the cop was an American male, so no such luck of using NivRen charm and hoping that it would rub off on them. πŸ˜” And, yes Mom's reached fine including her luggage, hehe. πŸ˜† Thanks for asking, my sweets! πŸ€—

Hey, I was just thinking, was it you or Ketty, who had mentioned in one of the posts in the previous thread that how come Viren has stopped counting Nivedita's smile after 18. Well, I was thinking about exactly that while watching today's episode. He did count Nivedita laughing at him as the 19th smile. So, apparently the count is still very much going on.

Another thing, I am surprised you or Rachu or Ketty didn't catch this blooper at all. Sid once again called HL, 'chachiji', hehe! πŸ˜† Maybe it is not a blooper after all, poor guy might not be able to bring himself to call her 'ma'! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

And, hey Simran, you have once again taken over the entire page 147 on the last thread. πŸ˜† You are awesome, jaan!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Just too good!! Love you loads for your enthusiasm
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Simi but it's Nivi and Viren's love which make us think of the song and your song selection is really mindblowing but one thing no one till could beat Suchi song on Hippo YD and dog CC they make a deadly combo isn't itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Simiran!! Hieeee!! How are you sweety?? πŸ€— Thanks, jaan for your concern. I know I need to be more careful nah?? Should have known not to think about NivRen while driving? πŸ˜‰ Unfortunately, the cop was an American male, so no such luck of using NivRen charm and hoping that it would rub off on them. πŸ˜” And, yes Mom's reached fine including her luggage, hehe. πŸ˜† Thanks for asking, my sweets! πŸ€—

Hey, I was just thinking, was it you or Ketty, who had mentioned in one of the posts in the previous thread that how come Viren has stopped counting Nivedita's smile after 18. Well, I was thinking about exactly that while watching today's episode. He did count Nivedita laughing at him as the 19th smile. So, apparently the count is still very much going on.

Another thing, I am surprised you or Rachu or Ketty didn't catch this blooper at all. Sid once again called HL, 'chachiji', hehe! πŸ˜† Maybe it is not a blooper after all, poor guy might not be able to bring himself to call her 'ma'! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

No Its not a blooper. If Sid cannot and does not consider DD his wife ...then how can HL be his Mum?? For once in his human life..he is being true to himself. πŸ€£

and yea maybe Ketty mentioned about smiles and even I am glad the count down is still on !
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Excruciating

And, hey Simran, you have once again taken over the entire page 147 on the last thread. πŸ˜† You are awesome, jaan!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Just too good!! Love you loads for your enthusiasm

Payal I did saw that part where he called HL chachi and this only makes me think that till now he is harboring feelings for Nivi and is not accepting Divya as DIL and HL dialog that Sid can't think of harming anything forget about Nivi makes me more suspicious over him that he definitely have some involvement which made Viren took these steps. Something about him must be hidden as my mind refuse to believe sudden change altogehter in his behaviour earlier he used to worked up with allegations and now he become so calm hazam nahi hota or they are full of bloopers only
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

couple of dialogues in today's episode hold lot of value and are an indication to the present and future track:

1) "un sab pe jo mujhe meri biwi se alag karne ki koshish kar rahe hain". shows Viren's insecurities and his fear of losing his wife. He thinks that the whole Sood house is behind his wife to separate him. His plan was foiled by the travel agent by telling Sid about the booking. Hence now Viren thinks that Sid will go in detail and try to find out the truth. Hence it is going to result into his separation form Nivi. This is his thought.

2) "Aaj jo Viren hai woh usi din ki badaulat hai." Yes we know that. All his pains, issues, problems, insecurities are a  result of that day when he was sent to the hostel.

3) "Us hostel ne tumhari zindagi badal di." We do not know what all happened there and story will slowly unfold. Yes, a small innocent kid all alone in the crowd. Nobody is there to guide him, nobody to shower love and nobody to lift him up when he falls down and gets hurt. All this has left a huge mark on Viren's heart and life. Every kid handles these problems differently and Viren has kept it all inside. He is like a volcano now ready to burst and ready to take everyone who is in his path. When DS said this stmt, look at Viren. Mindblowing expressions. Pain is visible on his face. And look at his hand holding spoon as if he will pierce it in somebody's body. And the way he slowly shakes his head as if saying that yes hostel ne meri zindagi badal di... He surely has gone through hell during that time. And we need to know all about his past, how dreadful it was. He was like an orphan even though he had a family, trying to find his place.

Above 3 dialogues are the key to his condition..

Anju.....excellent post my dear... I wonder why dada saheb felt that he is inadequate as a teacher to teach Viren....Did he question himself even once why he is sending Viren to hostel.... We all know that we learn more at home under the guidance of our elders....Even if Viren was really badmash as dadasaheb tells... isnt it the duty of the parents and the so called elders to take it as a challenge and teach Viren the rights and the wrongs...No they all got fed upa nd sent this little one to the Boarding school...

My cousins hubby was put into a boarding school as he was very naughty when he was 10 yrs old... He was mentioning to me that it was so traumatic in the beginning... he was pampered at home and there he had to do his own dishes, laundry and share a big room with 5 other kids which he disliked immensly...these are only small things that he has to bear...he made good friends and he turned out to be okay....but when I spoke to him.... he had said that it was the worst experience for some of the other boys who were shy and more picked on by meaner kids... nd the teachers are also so strict and used to hit with canes if even a simple mistake...

He wanted to help but there were groups and if you involve then you would also be picked upon... he said oen kid was so lonely...he used to scream and trach in the night.... can you imagine what trauma kids undergo...

If you are orphans then its okay... fate has led you to lead such a life but when you have parents, moneya nd everything...it doesnt really make sense...

I hate CC and JW if they sent their child for the sake of keeping the false pretense of honour with dadasaheb... if they couldn't stand up for their only son....they are the most worst sort of criminals...

hence my reason of loving VIREN and rooting for him....
simran728 thumbnail
Rachu and Payal - Did you read my funny posts from yesterday?? Let me post them again for you. I think ketty and zarmeen have read them. But i did not see u'll hit the Like Button. 

I need your Expert Opinions. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Hey, Rach I sure do hope that your suspicion is right! I think we anyways filled so many pages in the previous thread discussing on the possibilty o Sid being the stalker. Who knows, maybe the show is full of bloopers or maybe you are seriously onto something here? I know for sure, if your theory does come out to be true, we are going to have a party here, that for sure and Suchi promised to feed laddos to everyone one in her neighborhood as a celebration. Suchi, makes more sense to feed us laddos, don't you think?

Hey Rach but we have to give it to the CTs for completely throwing us off the guard. I mean, after last week's episodes all over the weekend all of us have discussed so many different scenarios but none of us, nobody ever thought that in today's episode Nivedita would take such a huge step forward in their relationship. Or at least I wasn't expecting this at all.

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning everyone or evening as the case may be.

Just catching up on all the posts overnight.

Payal, sweetie, do be careful.

Scintillating thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Good morning everyone or evening as the case may be.

Just catching up on all the posts overnight.

Payal, sweetie, do be careful.

Hieee Shanthi! πŸ€— How are you, sweets? Yes, thanks I will be careful going forwad. 😳 No thought of NivRen, none whatsoever while driving. 😊 So, what are your thoughts about today's episode?