Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Please forgive me,I can't stop loving you

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Here we are, with another NiVren thread. 20 smiles are done (according to NiVreniacs) but Viren did not achieve what he wanted to. Yes, Nivi is falling in love and completely trusts him but has to still give in. 
Yes, it is rather an unconventional love story and NiVren relation is going through lot of ups and downs. 
But isn't it true for any relationship? Life is not a bed of roses, it is full of thorns. And it depends on the person how he handles the situation. Some are scarred for their whole life and live in their past and some forget everything and move ahead. As the story is moving ahead we are seeing Viren and Nivi dealing exactly the same. Viren, still holding on to his childhood and past and Nivi moving ahead in her life. They both complement each other and are so opposite that is why they attract each other. They were destined to meet each other as I feel Nivi is the answer, the only answer and the only solution to all the problems Viren has and is going through. She is the medicine for his pain and wounds.
Viren has been devoid of love, had no body to guide him through his tough times, does not know how to differentiate between right and wrong as his hatred for his brother has taken over his mind. I will not say that it has taken over his heart as his heart is ruled by Nivi, his life. No matter what others say but I feel that Viren loves Nivi. Nobody can fake love, nobody can fake feelings, emotions. Yes, I agree his hatred right now is clouding his love for Nivi but still he is with her. He has never forced him and has given her space and time. This shows he is a good person at heart and will never take advantage of anybody. We have to wait and watch what his past is and what made him do what he is doing right now. 
Nivi will be definitely shattered but will be with him and they both will sail through these tough times as Nivi herself said "Auron ko dukh pahunchake koi faida nahin. Usse unka kuch nahin jata, takleef khud ko hi hoti hai." And jo ladki apne dil torne wale ko itni aasani se maaf kar de woh apne pati, jeevan saathi ki in galtiyon ko bhi maaf kar degi. And no it will not be sympathy, it will still be love. Their love will win. We all are assuming lot of things so let us be patient till the whole picture is revealed to us.
Viren will repent, will go to any extent to get back his love - Nivi.

Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you. Yes, this is the truth of their love. 
Thanks Simi for posting this song and I got the idea for our new thread.

First ever thread started October 14, 2O1O and now within three months and one week we are on our twenty-second thread! I know at this moment, no one is very happy about the storyline and Viren but keep your chin up ladies.

(thread titles in order)

1) Nivi and Viren

2) Viren and Nivi - Upcoming Track

3) NivRen - A Beautiful Relationship

4) Congratulations NivRen- Mr & Mrs Jetspeed Sood!

5) NivRen - Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai

6) NivRen -Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

7) NivRen - Where are they Lost ?

8) NivRen - Beginning Of A Love Story

9) NivRen: Kuch To Hua Hai

10) NivRen: Aab Toh Forever

11) NivRen-Till eternity

12) NiVren - The heart does go on...

13) NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts

14) NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai

15) NivRen - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta

16) NivRen - Friendship or Love?

17) NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey

18) NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan

19) NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna

20) NivRen - Love is in the Air

21) NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani

22) NivRen:  Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka?

Here is a list of NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs): 

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue

Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very appropriate introduction and title Anju. It describes perfectly whatever is going on in life of NivRen right now. When Nivedita met Viren, I thought that Viren was a solution of Nivi's all problems and reason to move on. But now it seems Nivedita is a solution for all Viren's troubles and his only light in his dark night. Here is for hopeing that both Nivi and Viren finds their manzil and in process becomes each other true strength and saathi.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Anju first of all thanks for opening a new thread and the introduction is mind blowing I loved it and agree with you no matter what other say we believe Viren truely loves Nivedita. I know we got so many heartbreaks but still we believe Viren truely and madly loves Nivedita and definitely they will fight all their demon's together and will emerge as the winner at the end of the day
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
couple of dialogues in today's episode hold lot of value and are an indication to the present and future track:

1) "un sab pe jo mujhe meri biwi se alag karne ki koshish kar rahe hain". shows Viren's insecurities and his fear of losing his wife. He thinks that the whole Sood house is behind his wife to separate him. His plan was foiled by the travel agent by telling Sid about the booking. Hence now Viren thinks that Sid will go in detail and try to find out the truth. Hence it is going to result into his separation form Nivi. This is his thought.

2) "Aaj jo Viren hai woh usi din ki badaulat hai." Yes we know that. All his pains, issues, problems, insecurities are a  result of that day when he was sent to the hostel.

3) "Us hostel ne tumhari zindagi badal di." We do not know what all happened there and story will slowly unfold. Yes, a small innocent kid all alone in the crowd. Nobody is there to guide him, nobody to shower love and nobody to lift him up when he falls down and gets hurt. All this has left a huge mark on Viren's heart and life. Every kid handles these problems differently and Viren has kept it all inside. He is like a volcano now ready to burst and ready to take everyone who is in his path. When DS said this stmt, look at Viren. Mindblowing expressions. Pain is visible on his face. And look at his hand holding spoon as if he will pierce it in somebody's body. And the way he slowly shakes his head as if saying that yes hostel ne meri zindagi badal di... He surely has gone through hell during that time. And we need to know all about his past, how dreadful it was. He was like an orphan even though he had a family, trying to find his place.

Above 3 dialogues are the key to his condition..
Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Terrific intro Anju. Thanks for opening the new thread. The dinner scene yest was so telling. It sounded like dadaji had a hand in sending him to the hostel.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

couple of dialogues in today's episode hold lot of value and are an indication to the present and future track:

1) "un sab pe jo mujhe meri biwi se alag karne ki koshish kar rahe hain". shows Viren's insecurities and his fear of losing his wife. He thinks that the whole Sood house is behind his wife to separate him. His plan was foiled by the travel agent by telling Sid about the booking. Hence now Viren thinks that Sid will go in detail and try to find out the truth. Hence it is going to result into his separation form Nivi. This is his thought.

2) "Aaj jo Viren hai woh usi din ki badaulat hai." Yes we know that. All his pains, issues, problems, insecurities are a  result of that day when he was sent to the hostel.

3) "Us hostel ne tumhari zindagi badal di." We do not know what all happened there and story will slowly unfold. Yes, a small innocent kid all alone in the crowd. Nobody is there to guide him, nobody to shower love and nobody to lift him up when he falls down and gets hurt. All this has left a huge mark on Viren's heart and life. Every kid handles these problems differently and Viren has kept it all inside. He is like a volcano now ready to burst and ready to take everyone who is in his path. When DS said this stmt, look at Viren. Mindblowing expressions. Pain is visible on his face. And look at his hand holding spoon as if he will pierce it in somebody's body. And the way he slowly shakes his head as if saying that yes hostel ne meri zindagi badal di... He surely has gone through hell during that time. And we need to know all about his past, how dreadful it was. He was like an orphan even though he had a family, trying to find his place.

Above 3 dialogues are the key to his condition..

Wow anju wonderful points we never thought of these points and you explained those points so beautifully so true may be somehow Viren feels Sid wants to separate him from Nivi like he separated Viren from his dadaji that make him do all these. I think he even feels JAAL wants to separate him from Nivi. Yes that day really impacted Viren's complete life became upside down.
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anju..what an awesome introduction. It perfectly describes the current situation in their lives. True, every relation has its ups and downs..and only those have the determination and proper guidance are ultimately able to pass that phase with flying colours. The title, is so apt..that no matter what happens I still enjoy watching their previous scenes as much as I did when I watched them for the first time. I cannot be bored and definetly cant stop loving them. I came accross these few videos from another thread which I liked, so thought of sharing them with those who really want them to be a couple forever.

i loved seeing them..they just refreshed all those great memories and specially the last VM which gives hope no matter what, they will always remain united and in love forever.

sonia
Edited by sahuja - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My dedicated song to Nivren is the Title of Their next Thread?? WOW.   🥳

NiVren - Please Forgive Me, I can't stop loving you

OMG OMG OMG...I am like in Clouds right now...😍 I am going to treasure all the posts in this Thread for like forever!!! So, Please write all the goody goody stuff...hehehe..j/k ..They will always be close to my heart and soul. 

Thank You 🤗Thank You 🤗Thank You 🤗Thank You 🤗Thank You 🤗Thank You  ❤️
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
luveeddd it Anju
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😍Oh Anju, What a Beautiful Introduction Sweetheart !! 😃 Loved it to core and each and every word of it. ❤️

And You Used Viren and Nivedita's Lines on them Only !! So cute and lovely. 

But everyone, I do have to give credit to Rachu's post for Triggering this song in me. Such strong emotions between Nivi and Viren and Rachu described them so well that my heart melted and all anger vanished and only love and Hope got filled in there.

Like Nivi said...when there is so much love in your heart..There is no place left of any questions !!