Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
This is gonna be a superhit...all thanks to Deepika and not Rajnikant (jk)πŸ˜†

So is this Rajnikant's way of getting more mass appeal, by adding in BW actresses?
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Oh god again someone brings in Kat just because I am a Kat fan!πŸ˜†
STAY ON TOPIC! 🀣

Oops my bad, I will stay on topic! Please continue with your laughing fits on how Deepika will say I love you Dadaji to Rajnikanth.
Seriously though, she is lucky! Rajni is a superstar! I wish I could flip my sunglasses like he does 😎 but I can't get over how awkward the pairing will look.
But I bet the film will click at the box office regardless.
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my....for once cant he act his age?i know he's got this great fan following and stuff but he's 60+ and him acting opposite a 20 something is not just awkward,its gross.why cant he do father roles??why the insistence on being young forever on screen? 🀒
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Another film with SRK, a possible film with Ranjikanth..Deepika is going places!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌSuch big actors want to work with her, I am so proud! πŸ˜ƒ Is it her fault she is young?! I am happy that she is fortunate enough to have such superstars wanting to work with her πŸ˜Š

Edited by IHeartDeepika - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rajnis movies were good in the 90s. he needs to act his ageπŸ˜† both his daughters are older than deepika
^^but heroes never get old πŸ˜‰
Rajni is also rumored to be acting with Karisma's daughter. When asked to comment, he furiously stated that she is too young right now and said that he will wait for her to hit puberty before they start filming the movie.
Originally posted by: eraser

Rajni is also rumored to be acting with Karisma's daughter. When asked to comment, he furiously stated that she is too young right now and said that he will wait for her to hit puberty before they start filming the movie.

Rajni's gotta wait.. her post-puberty dates are already booked for Akki..😎
^^ πŸ˜†

Or maybe it will be a love triangle with Akki, Rajni and her.
Edited by eraser - 13 years ago