Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

cant wait to see Rajika☺️ they the most hottest pair. It will be so romantic to see her scream "ek chuti sindoor... tum kya janogi dadaji" and him screaming "mein arahi hoon behenji"

LOL xDπŸ˜†
slight confusion though, ahaha why would she call him dadaji and he'd call her behenji πŸ˜• 
screwed up familial arrangement lol
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really respect Rajini, but seriously Deepika as his love interest would look so weird πŸ˜•
See Deepika is a south Indian girl... and people outside of south india can never comprehend the phenomenon that Rajini is. Initially I was not a big fan of his, but since Badsha I have been swept away.

I'm normally balanced in my views about cinema, but when it is the super star, all logic is thrown out of the window. His movies are pure magic and top class entertainment.

So I dont care if he is acting with a girl younger to him by 60 years as long he continues to make paisa vasool movies, I hardly care.

For most south indian actress its very prestigious to appear in a movie with Rajini Sir.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmmm
Maybe someone will cast Hema Malini with Imran Khan now.

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA....he better be playing her Grand-pappy πŸ˜†

Stole words out of my mouth. πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Star_No_1

Hmmmm
Maybe someone will cast Hema Malini with Imran Khan now.

🀣very naughty man
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if it was amit ji, then the reactions would have been quite different, eh... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   age wise, they are the same... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   i'm happy with bollywood... i can't imagine watching rajini romancing heroines that are the same age as his daughter's... yikes....!!   20 years is tolerable, but deepika must be at least more than 35 years younger than him... wowww....

don't blame deepika too much... everyone wants to work with superstars, no matter how old they are... πŸ˜›

my thoughts....  i don't see why there is such a hullabaloo at all this age difference... it's just a movie... at the end of the day, everyone is a professional....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

if it was amit ji, then the reactions would have been quite different, eh... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   age wise, they are the same... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   i'm happy with bollywood... i can't imagine watching rajini romancing heroines that are the same age as his daughter's... yikes....!!   20 years is tolerable, but deepika must be at least more than 35 years younger than him... wowww....

don't blame deepika too much... everyone wants to work with superstars, no matter how old they are... πŸ˜›

my thoughts....  i don't see why there is such a hullabaloo at all this age difference... it's just a movie... at the end of the day, everyone is a professional....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Nuktha, personally the magic of Rajini's movies are such that all logic goes out of the window.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya0

Nuktha, personally the magic of Rajini's movies are such that all logic goes out of the window.

isn't that just a personal preference...?  πŸ˜›   i've never seen the magic, personally speaking... so i have no clue what the hysteria is...!

i just see a lot of double standards in some of the views, but as you said, logic goes out of the window... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can never enjoy Rajini movies. Over the top and odd. I can't remember, but I enjoyed his one  movie few years ago. Otherwise it was always like making faces and doing OTT actions. But I agree, tastes are different and he has a massive fan following in south.