India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for Feb 15

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Karan asks baa not to go alone to GangaSagar. Baa says that everybody in this world is born alone and will die alone. So there is no problem in going to Gangasagar. She tells them that even if she looses her life….Mihir asks her not to speak of such things. Prajaktha volunteers to go with baa.

Karan goes to meera's house. He tells her that they should not loose hope. Baa, even at this age is hopeful and hasn't given up yet. She is going to Hardvar to pray for Thulsi. Meera says that if they can some how prove that Ansh killed Vishal, they can prove that Ansh 's intensions were to deal with nandini in a similar manner. Karan says that he will make one last attempt to get evidence.

Baa goes to meet Thulsi in jail. She says that she will see to it that Thulsi won't suffer. There is some philosophical exchange of Karam and how inspite of all things, Thulsi is ever pure. Ganga who accompanies Thulsi says that she is confident that Thulsi will come back to Shanthiniketan, whether some people want her to re-enter Shanthiniketan or not.

Karan goes to Payal and asks her to help him. Payal asks him to get lost. When he does not budge she calls up the police inspector and says that there is an intruder in their house and is expecting a theft. She tells Karan that, she could not get him punished in Vishal's case, but now nobody can help him. An unwanted visitor to the house of an MLA will get a taste of hell. He just rushes into Shobha's room.

Initially she also screams. Then Karan says that they have to help Thulsi. On enquiring he tells her all the details. She wants to know, why she was not informed earlier. He says everybody is tensed and because of the friction nobody could do much. She tells him that she finds it difficult to believe that Ansh killed Vishal. Karan asks her to start with the assumption that he is the traitor. Together they could investigate completely and if Sobha finds anything against him, she can use it, if otherwise it would help Maa and that's the only option left and they have just six days.

By then the police enter and Shobha says that there is no intruder. Payal is a bit angry. But Shobha tells her it's the question of Thulsi and it only matters that there is some option open. She and karan rush out to Vishal's office.

Mihir is seen talking to the police inspector. Meera is also present there and asks Mihir if she can help him. He says that he wants to give a letter to Thulsi and wants the inspector to do it. He is unable to do it himself. Meera volunteers to do the needful

Baa and Prajaktha are at Haridwar. A little bit of the idols, river, trolley and other pilgrims are shown. The next day as Prajaktha is all set to go to Chadhi Mandir, Baa feels tired and sits down. Prajaktha discovers that she has very high temperature and wants to know if baa wants to really go. Baa says that it is a very auspicious day (Full moon day) and she wants to pray for Thulsi as her case is after 2 days. She wants to do her best and feel fulfilled in life and evidence o not, she is sure that Thulsi has done nothing wrong.

Payal calls up Abhishek and informs him that Shobha and karan are on their way to meet him. They want to check the office papers and she does not want the manipulative karan to turn tables in his favour. Abhishek has only one fear. If Shobha discovers the truth about his involvement, he will never be able to gain her confidence.

Karan and Shobha barge in and Shobha says she wants to go through the office correspondence in detail. Abhishek says he is very busy and has a meeting scheduled in some time. Shobha tells him to go ahead and she knows where all Vishal's stuff is. As Karan and Shobha walk in to another room, Abhishek looks devastated.

Meera goes to meet Thulsi in custody. Thulsi looks out at a little expectantly and tells him she was also expecting somebody her own. Meera says somebody was there but could not face her and gives her the letter. The contents of the letter are …..I did not realise when we began to walk on different paths. Our paths might have separated, but not my love. You still live the same way in my eyes as a beauty, in my heart as dard, in my house as my wife and finally you are dissolved in my life. My lonely heart, my wet eyes and tear ridden face are looking forward to see you". Thulsi clutches the letter and cries.

The time element is a bit confusing. Shobha and karan discuss there is 6 days

Baa says there is 2 days and it is all intervening

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
thanks deepTongue
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Atlast they are on track of Vishal's Murder case..Thank God..The Serial was gng haywire for a while..

Thanks DeepAnbh for the awsome updates

gujugirl Groupbie
gujugirl
gujugirl

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update bro Smile
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
ya they are on the right path. But payal has to understand the truth,otherwise she will not allow Karan to get any evidence. Abhishek will also try hiding evidences.
Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 2:16am | IP Logged

thanx 4 the awesome update deep!!

Wink

Tabs Senior Member
Tabs
Tabs

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 4:53am | IP Logged
thanx for the update...
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 8:28am | IP Logged

I wish I could stretch time like this. In this serial, 20 years pass in a day, however, sometimes a ddddaaaaayyyyy seems soooo long!!!!

Thanks, Deepa, for the update.

Go to top