India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun's eyes...

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Did anyone notice the pain in Arjun's eyes? When I was watching today's episode.. mostly last part I had tears.. how Arjun shared his feelings of hatred.. but deep down inside there is only love for Arohi.

His every words about protecting her is true... Arjun can display the fact he wants Arohi out of his life but his eyes knows the truth that Arohi's heart understood.

Loving Rudra's gesture toward Arohi and her guts.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraannieeeeanjalianjaliLove14chandarani1tanu111aAneeka_GSipkknd06..anshita..payal_4AnkitaKaranaksh4IF

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
well saidTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I saw a tear in his eye too but I was not sure if that was for Arohi or b/c they're trying to show him drunk??

I love as well how Rudra likes Arohi's spunk, I hope he supports her along w/ dadi, ahaha, that'd piss arjun madd!!

AnkitaKaran

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl05

I saw a tear in his eye too but I was not sure if that was for Arohi or b/c they're trying to show him drunk??

I love as well how Rudra likes Arohi's spunk, I hope he supports her along w/ dadi, ahaha, that'd piss arjun madd!!

LOLL at your comment !!!

That would be a dream come true..but see arjun wouldnt be pissed..he'd be cool..cuuz he is doing this revenge nonsense for his dad and his family...and his sister and all right.  LOL i loved how rudra said...abh pata chala keh arjun usse pasand kyun karta tha.

Marvelous job to AROHI!!!

Oh yes about the eyes...i think the deal for these serial ppl is... grey eyes+ clean squint =  I LOVE U SOO MUCH..u mean the world to me...

grey teary eyes + widening = U have hurted me so much.. i HATE YOU.

but you know the cool thing is..karan is sooo good...we can distiguish... how arjun feels...
FANTABULOUS JOB ARJUN!!!

Edited by rani712 - 24 January 2011 at 7:12pm
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

I agree, Arjun does love Arohi but right now he is hurting and lashing out. It is similar to what Arohi was going through after she felt betrayed

AnkitaKaran

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
His eyes speak volumes and can depict every little differentiation in emotions extremely well.
Arjun's eyes portrays a feeling of revenge and love for Arohi at the same time, may it be him in a revenge mode or challenging mode with her. But more than anything he beautifully shows a void which is more of a pain & hurt expression because he has always longed for love in his life but life every time takes it away from him which has made him build this huge walls of hatred & pain for people, specially Arohi.

In yesterday's episode he beautifully showed his inner emotions which are buried deep down his heart and he showed them to Arohi by telling her how much he hates her but still will protect her from the world which shows more of pain & anger towards her bcoz he loves her immensely.

Karan... Fantastic  Fabulous job Thumbs Up!!! I Love each and every emotion u depict through ur eyes.. Well done ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanMistiofMistzAnkitaKaran

chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u all . i cudn't have said any better myself. bravoClap
yes i also loved rudra commenting on arohi's guts.

AnkitaKaran

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
i love his eyes....he does most of the acting through his eyes & this is what makes him the best & differentiates him from others.............beauty of emoting through eyes has been the strength of karan as arjun singhnia or arjun punj.............love himTongue

AnkitaKaran

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index