Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||#17The Apple Kiss (Page 8)

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabispice

Tonguei'm starting work earlier tomorrow because my big mouth said oh do u guys need help..i can come in at 7 am instead of 8......dahh obviously they said yes suree....they forgot to read the indian handbook...where it says always offer to help or something...but the correct response is no thank you....ugh...but after couple hours chief reliezed that i'd be working an hr extra every day....so he said i can leave an hr earlier...so at least now i'll be able to come on more oftenWink
omggggg diiii y did u said yes to work extra awwwww diii bt atleast u will get more pay eheheh n more holidfsys or less hr den as dey will see u have extra hrs lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815

SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Anu abb hamme shirff maar kar he chenn aye ga Jaab tak hum jinda hain hamme bas tension he tension mellye gee I love Maaneet sooooo much keyya karu buth tension hotti hain apnye Maaneet ke
exactly ufff y do we lovee maneet so so much uffff dey ahve done some black magic hehehehe

jaspreetm2815

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Anu Black Magic is the Perfect Word ROFLROFLROFL    muje apni family ke ve ettni tension nai hotti jettnye Maaneet ke hotti hain ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabispiceSanzMonaya4ever

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
ok
anu, jas...tension maat lao...sab kuch theek ho jayiga....u the promo is only there because they dont wanna show us the SR scene unfortunatly....so dont worry...it will all work out...and it wont turn out that way either if enough ppl complain wont the CV's have to listen to us///like the normally do...(well they have turned the deaf ear latley since most of us have been shouting from the roof tops with an amplifier that we hate annie...but still with everything else they listenLOL)
chalo girlies good nite sweewt dreams and wish me luck...didnt finish half of the studiing i was supposed to do today

jaspreetm2815SanzMonaya4ever

SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Anu Black Magic is the Perfect Word ROFLROFLROFL    muje apni family ke ve ettni tension nai hotti jettnye Maaneet ke hotti hain ROFL
exactly mujhe bhi inni tension parents ke liye anhi hoti jinni meri fav. couples ke liye hoti hai lol uffff we r crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

jaspreetm2815

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by punjabispice

Tonguei'm starting work earlier tomorrow because my big mouth said oh do u guys need help..i can come in at 7 am instead of 8......dahh obviously they said yes suree....they forgot to read the indian handbook...where it says always offer to help or something...but the correct response is no thank you....ugh...but after couple hours chief reliezed that i'd be working an hr extra every day....so he said i can leave an hr earlier...so at least now i'll be able to come on more oftenWink
omggggg diiii y did u said yes to work extra awwwww diii bt atleast u will get more pay eheheh n more holidfsys or less hr den as dey will see u have extra hrs lol

no that was the problem i get paid salary...so if i leave early still get paid the full amount but if i work more...i still get the same amount...but now its ok i just start early and leave early...i'm just not a morning person....pretty soon im gonna be working 12 hour shifts that also begin at 7 am so i need to get used to it....but i like the longer shifts...more days off

jaspreetm2815SanzMonaya4ever

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

hai rabbaLOLLOL

jaspreetm2815

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
ok nite nite...hopefullly tomorrow we can talk...and celebrate maaneet wedding....im sure you guys already celebrated but i need to throw a party tooWinkWinkTongue

SanzMonaya4ever

Go to top