Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||#17The Apple Kiss (Page 39)

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
ya oooooooooooooo
awwwwwwwwww thank u.....
i luv ya all.....Hug
ya he is in saudi arabia...
for his job.....i miss him....Cry
u know in toronto we hav a channel called cbc....
there aamir khan has come in a talk show



Edited by mgdg_2010 - 25 January 2011 at 9:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815SanzMonaya4ever

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
wow jiju mere BD ke month aayenge lol
aap logo ko GF pe aake party deni hogiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010jaspreetm2815

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Happy Anniversary my awesomeilicious ren diHug
sowiee, i am not as creative as others in the cool sparkly thingy aspect so here is just my plain wishEmbarrassed
I hope you and jeejs continue to celebrate many more for years to come and stay together for ever and ever with you little cutiepie right beside you guys to make your journey more memorableEmbarrassed
toh kya agar jeejs nahin hain?
woh aapke dil mein hain and then, hum sab hain na partayy mangne ko
now tell me, where is the partay?Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815SanzMonaya4ever

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Di keyya tuje ve nai dikh rai hyee rabba  main toh fher eve he khush ho rai thiROFL
Anu Jaan thank u sooooooooooooooooo much
no yaar iaa baar to dkikh gaya...LOL
lakin pehle kab change ki.....
ur dp was always  hossiurpur wala tha na.....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by macho_muffin

Happy Anniversary my awesomeilicious ren diHug
sowiee, i am not as creative as others in the cool sparkly thingy aspect so here is just my plain wishEmbarrassed
I hope you and jeejs continue to celebrate many more for years to come and stay together for ever and ever with you little cutiepie right beside you guys to make your journey more memorableEmbarrassed
toh kya agar jeejs nahin hain?
woh aapke dil mein hain and then, hum sab hain na partayy mangne ko
now tell me, where is the partay?Party
kya gumsum.....Embarrassed
kaha se aa gaye yaar....LOL
miss ya....Cry
thnk u....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin..shreyaa..

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 153100

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

ya oooooooooooooo
awwwwwwwwww thank u.....
i luv ya all.....Hug
ya he is in saudi arabia...
for his job.....i miss him....Cry
u know in toronto we hav achannel called cbc....
there aamie khan has come ina talk show

awww saudi arabi dats far awww i hopeeeeeeeeeeeeee he comeeee jaldi n give u a suprise hayeeee. aamie khanConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010..shreyaa..

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

wow jiju mere BD ke month aayenge lol
aap logo ko GF pe aake party deni hogiLOL

awww thats so cute....Embarrassed
ya party to hogi....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815SanzMonaya4ever

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Di keyya tuje ve nai dikh rai hyee rabba  main toh fher eve he khush ho rai thiROFL
Anu Jaan thank u sooooooooooooooooo much
no yaar iaa baar to dkikh gaya...LOL
lakin pehle kab change ki.....
ur dp was always  hossiurpur wala tha na.....LOL
 
 
Hossiurpur wallla noooooooooooooooo  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  abb tuje konsi pic dikh rai hain di??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010SanzMonaya4ever

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 43153

Ankita_88 97 43153 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9191

Amor. 30 9191 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12190

Amour_Reet 18 12190 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
omg was that KISS or a no KISS

2 3 4

Author: _SuMmEr_LoVe_   Replies: 25   Views: 4903

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ 25 4903 21 August 2010 at 6:29am by dmgnarmaan
was it a kiss or...almost kiss??

2 3 4

Author: chullbulli   Replies: 24   Views: 5073

chullbulli 24 5073 17 July 2010 at 1:08pm by beforesunrise

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index