Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*||#17The Apple Kiss (Page 133)

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabispice

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

sherni hoon mein!!EmbarrassedTongue

( i sersiously dont think he is at all hes more into his business than anything else...and if he is then its with a guy..not a girl ( im not being funny, i truly belive that)...
seriosly diii u act lyk a guy i mean u all strong u r seriosly so bold hats offf diiiiii u rock

...only because ive been hurt realllly badly before...to the point i thought suicide....but honestly its never worth it...look even though life gave me many many many hurdles....look at the success im starting to gain now..and its worth it...once i'm finally settled i'll be able to travel the world see things, meet exciting people...zindigi such mein bhoti khoobsurat hai...bas it takes time and sacrifice to relieze it
and if i act all hard now its because i relieze that...not saying i wont be upset if things with him dont work out but at least i know i tried..and i'm still trying....and ren di is right distance and him being different from me does play a role in it..and i'm trying to understand that but hes said and done some things that unfortunatly wont be able to take back...but i'm still trying more for my family but still it would be worth it to see everyone happyBig smile
awwwwwwwwwwwww puja diiii now m fida over u now seriosly   anyways awwww wat a thought meeting new ppl going to places awww yaaa dat will be ur fun life n yaaa u r trying ur best i hopeeeeee jiju aapar thoda dhyaan de n seee kitni aachi wife milli hai unko  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

agree yaar..ughhAngry
i hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee der is guys lyk maan n samrat
i dont believe there are darling....but one should never give up hopeBig smile
and ur right at the nicu i see sooo many teen mommys i wanna scream at them....this 17 yr today has 2 freakin kids!! and we asked if she wants a circumcision (if chootkis u dont know what it is never mind) but she goes wat is that....i stared at her like is she for real! shes thinks shes old enough to have kids but she doesnt know the first thing about them....none of her insaurance stuff was in...she didnt have anything ready no car seat etc. and she had a restraining order against the father of the baby...and then the other day she went and married him!..which i mean u made 1 mistake but need to love the baby and sacrifice for him no matter what....why make another mistake if he already beat u!

but then again there was a veryyyy mature 18 yr old...reliezed what she did but was on top of everything...she came up to me asked what she needed to get done (CPR, CAR SEAT, monitor because critical care patient) and the very next day had everything ready...the minute we said something she had it done....she said she needs a social worker...the father is nice but not gonna help out...i need to finish school but neeed to take care of baby also deal and had a plan....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010..shreyaa..SanzMonaya4ever

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Omggggg oh godd.. i will die now..lolzz
i
tss soo freaking cold..and the water is freezing and hot water is also not coming..i hate snowww

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabispicemgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
2 children in 17......Shocked
o my my.....
what  a  life.....Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..-karishma-SanzMonaya4ever

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

sherni hoon mein!!EmbarrassedTongue

( i sersiously dont think he is at all hes more into his business than anything else...and if he is then its with a guy..not a girl ( im not being funny, i truly belive that)...
seriosly diii u act lyk a guy i mean u all strong u r seriosly so bold hats offf diiiiii u rock

...only because ive been hurt realllly badly before...to the point i thought suicide....but honestly its never worth it...look even though life gave me many many many hurdles....look at the success im starting to gain now..and its worth it...once i'm finally settled i'll be able to travel the world see things, meet exciting people...zindigi such mein bhoti khoobsurat hai...bas it takes time and sacrifice to relieze it
and if i act all hard now its because i relieze that...not saying i wont be upset if things with him dont work out but at least i know i tried..and i'm still trying....and ren di is right distance and him being different from me does play a role in it..and i'm trying to understand that but hes said and done some things that unfortunatly wont be able to take back...but i'm still trying more for my family but still it would be worth it to see everyone happyBig smile
awwwwwwwwwwwww puja diiii now m fida over u now seriosly   anyways awwww wat a thought meeting new ppl going to places awww yaaa dat will be ur fun life n yaaa u r trying ur best i hopeeeeee jiju aapar thoda dhyaan de n seee kitni aachi wife milli hai unko  

arrey yaar sharminda maat karo...im just saying like it is...3 years ago i wouldnt be saying this...but i act this way because of that....i wasnt even completly over my ex till last year...and only after he married the girl he cheated on me with and had a daughter....
and yea i'm hpoping for the best with my husband...you never know, life takes the weirdest turns and doesnt always follow the address you put in the GPS.,...sometimes it takes you through the toll roads and the long back roads......hey i like thattt that should be my fb statusWink

SanzMonaya4ever

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Puja di..yaa ughh in my health class my teacher told that there was a girl who got preggy..and she was scared tot tell her parents..and she didnt knew if she wanted to keep the baby or not..if she did she would be in trouble cause she didnt had any money or anything for the baby..and the boy ditched her saying i dont care..and she was like on min yes i want to take the baby and other no..she wants to abort it..ughh i dont know why people take that stupid decision of doing it if they dont know wht gonna happen..

-karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

shreya i was going over couple of pages. Tujhe kaise pata GC is on leave for 5 days? Koi interview aaya tha kya?Confused

..shreyaa..

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Omggggg oh godd.. i will die now..lolzz
i
tss soo freaking cold..and the water is freezing and hot water is also not coming..i hate snowww

Abbb Ah Ja texas Mein LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-karishma-..shreyaa..

Go to top