Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

goshhhhhh dis precao is making me go crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy n restless lol

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jaan we r in the same boat 🤣 humme pata nai kaab tension seh shuttkara mellye ga 😕
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jaan we r in the same boat 🤣 humme pata nai kaab tension seh shuttkara mellye ga 😕

IKR uffff dis maneet naaaa humlog ko tension ke upar tension derahahai😆
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maaneet ki shaadi mubarak to you two also👏👏👏
..and the SR...umm yea the minute the doctor said dont let her do anything taxing i knew meri SR gayi bhaar mein😭....i wanted it soo badly...😳
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anu abb hamme shirff maar kar he chenn aye ga Jaab tak hum jinda hain hamme bas tension he tension mellye gee I love Maaneet sooooo much keyya karu buth tension hotti hain apnye Maaneet ke
punjabispice thumbnail
😛i'm starting work earlier tomorrow because my big mouth said oh do u guys need help..i can come in at 7 am instead of 8......dahh obviously they said yes suree....they forgot to read the indian handbook...where it says always offer to help or something...but the correct response is no thank you....ugh...but after couple hours chief reliezed that i'd be working an hr extra every day....so he said i can leave an hr earlier...so at least now i'll be able to come on more often😉
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: punjabispice

😛i'm starting work earlier tomorrow because my big mouth said oh do u guys need help..i can come in at 7 am instead of 8......dahh obviously they said yes suree....they forgot to read the indian handbook...where it says always offer to help or something...but the correct response is no thank you....ugh...but after couple hours chief reliezed that i'd be working an hr extra every day....so he said i can leave an hr earlier...so at least now i'll be able to come on more often😉

omggggg diiii y did u said yes to work extra awwwww diii bt atleast u will get more pay eheheh n more holidfsys or less hr den as dey will see u have extra hrs lol
SoniRita thumbnail

Anu abb hamme shirff maar kar he chenn aye ga Jaab tak hum jinda hain hamme bas tension he tension mellye gee I love Maaneet sooooo much keyya karu buth tension hotti hain apnye Maaneet ke

exactly ufff y do we lovee maneet so so much uffff dey ahve done some black magic hehehehe
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anu Black Magic is the Perfect Word 🤣🤣🤣    muje apni family ke ve ettni tension nai hotti jettnye Maaneet ke hotti hain 🤣
punjabispice thumbnail
ok
anu, jas...tension maat lao...sab kuch theek ho jayiga....u the promo is only there because they dont wanna show us the SR scene unfortunatly....so dont worry...it will all work out...and it wont turn out that way either if enough ppl complain wont the CV's have to listen to us///like the normally do...(well they have turned the deaf ear latley since most of us have been shouting from the roof tops with an amplifier that we hate annie...but still with everything else they listen😆)
chalo girlies good nite sweewt dreams and wish me luck...didnt finish half of the studiing i was supposed to do today
SoniRita thumbnail

Anu Black Magic is the Perfect Word 🤣🤣🤣    muje apni family ke ve ettni tension nai hotti jettnye Maaneet ke hotti hain 🤣

exactly mujhe bhi inni tension parents ke liye anhi hoti jinni meri fav. couples ke liye hoti hai lol uffff we r crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy