Viren Schemes or Fate's Hand?

shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Can everything that has happen to Siddath be blamed on Viren schemes or does Fate also play a hand?

Let us assume that Viren came back with revenge on his mind for whatever misdemeanors Siddath had done to him in the past, but what exactly was his plan?

Well it is very unlikely he had an actual plan as such more likely it would be just to bring down Siddath and put his own star in ascendancy with the Family.

So Viren comes to town for his beloved Dada Saab is ill and on the way he helps a girl and her Father who are in trouble and continues to help WITHOUT knowing her connection to his Family (let us assume that as according to the story that Viren finds out that Nivi is Putal during the Puja), shows that Viren has a heart and a conscience.

However does knowing that Nivi & Putal are the same change anything for Viren? Not as such however he remembers that she, Putal was Siddath childhood closest friend so he wants to know more about her for she may come in use to him.

Again at this point I don't think Viren had planned anything for either Siddath or for Nivi UNTIL he finds out that Nivi and Siddath loved each other.

This is the point that it is more then likely Viren starts to scheme against Siddath; knowing that Siddath loves Nivi he ensures that his engagement to Divya happens but I'm sure he is not one to rely just on an engagement to hold Siddath to Divya and this is where Fate takes it 1st hand-

1. Nivi WANTS Divya marriage to Siddath to happen just as much as Viren wants Siddath marriage to Divya to happen for different reasons and Fate drops Nivi into Viren hands.

If Nivi could pretend to be in love with Viren then why not Viren? But why should he pretend to love Nivi, he doesn't know her well enough if in front of everyone he shows that he's REALLY in love with Nivi it works to his advantage for i. knowing Siddath nature just like Nivi Siddath would most probably sacrifice his love for Viren or ii. should Siddath & Nivi on the off chance get together he can play the wounded lover, in both cases Siddath is in pain and Viren gains.

However do I think that Viren actually planned to marry Nivedita as part of his schemes to get his revenge on Siddath? No.

There was nothing to show that Viren & Nivi planned to get married; Nivi was still in love with Siddath and had no feelings for Viren and Viren scheme at that time was to keep Siddath and Niv separated, however Fate takes another hand-

2. Siddath finds out the truth with regards to Nivren and takes a stand that he will call the wedding off. Knowing that Nivi is the Family' 'dushman ki beti', knowing what his Dadi  is like and having the wedding called off would do her, could Viren take the chance that the anger towards Siddath may eventually disappear and leaving Siddath still the golden boy?

Could Viren, perhaps already knowing the truth, that it was in fact Dada Saab wish that Siddath and Nivi marry, that should/ if Dada Saab recovered then he would ensure Nivi was accepted by the Family, was this a chance Viren could take? No

I don't think Viren ever meant to marry Nivi however the way the cards were dealt Viren couldn't take the chance when he has the opportunity and had taken the first steps for his revenge, he couldn't let it go and so persuades Nivi to marry him.

Up until this point I believe Viren schemes were not planned as such and that Fate also played a hand in the decisions Viren made BUT everything after the marriage that happened is calculated to with one thought in mind- how to bring down Siddath Sood.           
Edited by shasha74 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
very nice thoughts and real brain teasers.
Fate definitely has played a part. First fate brings in Sid and Nivi together, then were taking pheres with utmost sincerity to each other without caring about others when fate strikes and their "pheres' could not be complete. Within  a day, all their understanding and love turned into feud. Viren enters and helps a helpless girl, sees how helpless the girl.

Fate tested and gave chance to everyone to revisit, whether Sid who despite knowing everything, silently gave in to fate, to marry Divya, without thinking once, that can DS, who loves Sids more than his life, will ever try to snatch Sid's happines, by depicting his wish to marry Divya?.

Fate gave Nivedita also chances, but she decided her own fate.

Fate gave Viren also chance, to see the type of girl Nivedita really is, before coming to know who Nivedita is. But he could not understand.

actually, at every cross road of life, we find two options and we choose one option out of our own weakness and wish, and blame it as fate. Do we really try to fight it? Fate determines many things, but not all. One needs to do his own Karma.

A person's karma is his fate. Fate or destiny is a result of a person's karma. No person till today could get over "Karma" whether good or bad. Show makers try to show as they wish, without any reference to Karma.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Viren had an intention to marry Nivi, but the time was not decided. actually everything worked in Viren's favour till now.
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting idea there 👏

I like it.

I think fate has its own role.  But Viren used the turn of events cleverly for his own advantage.

Maybe Viren came back knowing that Sid is causing problems at home....and it was his best chance to take Sid down.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Whatever Viren is doing is not right, but we can sympathesise with him. Even Nivedita will have sympathy and will take every measure to side with him and overlook his faults. Nivedita will never get upset with Viren.
shasha74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Very interesting idea there 👏

I like it.

I think fate has its own role.  But Viren used the turn of events cleverly for his own advantage.

Maybe Viren came back knowing that Sid is causing problems at home....and it was his best chance to take Sid down.

I agree with your comment but is it that Viren is dictated by Fate's hand or does Viren force Fates hand.

Though we have no knowledge of what is too occur does not knowing someone; how they think, their personality, the actions they'll take to certain outcomes allows you to a point dictate the outcome of an action to very high percentage, almost to the point of a 'guaranteed' outcome?

Or is it that Fate dictates the terms but Viren has just used those terms to his own opportunity? In that case it is less of Viren scheming and more of using what Fate has 'given' to him to his own advantage.
shasha74 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Whatever Viren is doing is not right, but we can sympathesise with him. Even Nivedita will have sympathy and will take every measure to side with him and overlook his faults. Nivedita will never get upset with Viren.

Not sure I agree with your analysis that Nivedita will never get upset with Viren.

Basic human emotions include anger, shock, betrayal and upset and in finding out the truth that Viren was behind all the acts that made her and everyone else question her sanity is as big as a betrayal as Siddath, if not bigger for he professed to love her and sided with her against everyone in supporting her.

However it does depend on HOW Viren plays it out; it is possible that Fate takes a hand again makes it impossible for Nivedita to let go of Viren or that Viren schemes to ensure she does not leave him.

Viren CANNOT take Nivedita has granted and I doubt he will; the ties that bind aren't that strong as yet as Nivedita personality is very different from say Chanchal, who would do anything to get her own way or support a person blindly with knowledge of wrong doings.

As for sympathizing with Viren i think at this moment we don't want him to be the 'baddie' and are enamored with Nivren as such are making excuses for what he's done but lets wait and see what the real reason behind his enmity to Siddath is. 
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
[QUOTE=shasha74]
Nivedita does not want intentionally to hurt others or hurt Sid intentionally, when she played the game. She did, so that Sid can never back out. But unintentionally and somehow she becomes the main weapon for all the wrong people to reach their goals.

Consciously, she cannot think of vindiction or revenge, but when she got the pain from Sid, subconsciously, she made up her mind, esp after seeing Sid apologetic. And when Dadaji's wish came in the open, she ensured that Sid gets his punishment and involved herself and ensured that Sid be not freed from Divya and spend his life with someone, whom he does not love. It was though not her conscious intention, but it happened subconsciously.

actually, we think of Sid betraying Nivedita, we forget one thing: that she also betrayed Sid's trust before, by pretending during the engagement. When Sid was thinking that he was getting engaged to Nivedita, Nivedita knew very well what game others are playing, but she sided with people like HL, Divya and kept quiet and never revealed to Sid and Vandana what the actual game was. That day, I strongly believe that she actually sided with wrong people and kept quiet. She betrayed Sid and Vandana that day.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago