India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer understands...... (Page 2)

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
haa haa tappy ki nautanki company phir startLOLit was evident from veer,s expressions he wants to stop her for BB(Bundela BudheyLOL) and so that ichcha is saved from mai's taaneLOLkya yar yeh veer jab dekho tapsyaa kaa bevakoof banata haiCryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

haa haa tappy ki nautanki company phir startLOLit was evident from veer,s expressions he wants to stop her for BB(Bundela BudheyLOL) and so that ichcha is saved from mai's taaneLOLkya yar yeh veer jab dekho tapsyaa kaa bevakoof banata haiCryLOL

par yeh bundela buddhe bhi nirale hain....mare huye bete ki itni tadap ki dushman ko gale lagaa rahe hain..aur zinda bete ki koi kadar nahin use itna tadpa rahen hain..Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8sps0114shivani9

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I can not feel any sympathy for tapasya's character, she is just a ridiculous character with no sense of respect for self or respect/feelings for others she is so acutely driven by her emotions and she strongly expects others to comply with her demands this creeps me out totally......she manipulates Veer and says she loves him what crap....hated it what she did with Veer when Veer wanted her to come home for Vansh......she demands respect she has never commanded respect and her character never will........she humiliates everyone and to top it all she says she is being humiliated.....she crys saying her child is getting punished for her sins - she brings it all on herself and she blames the whole world and expects the world to just give in to her sins and forgive her what absolute crap.....hate the position Veer's character is in and the frustration character like Veer would feel.....tapasya forgets she plotted the story to come to bundela house now she is saying Mai asked her to come.....this is not being pro veecha or veeya - she says she feels uncomfortable when she sees ichcha and veer together - she called ichcha her friend and she took the love of her friends life married him forcefully how did ichcha feel then did she ever think about it - these kind of dialogues from tapasya moves no one........nothing in her dialogue was moving to cause a symathy wave for her........she said she will change....she is the one who is insecure......trying to find something to hold on to Veer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8sweetgal2001shivani9

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
In uttaran tapasya's character which is so immature has degraded all the other characters and all norms of relationship.....

shivani9

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
yesterday her character reached its peak
irritating to the core
actualy she is weak in front of veecha's love
but telling ichaa weak
and the way her tone changed the moment she saw veer
today she will put her demands infront of veer
just like during vancha days she did

shivani9

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

par yeh bundela buddhe bhi nirale hain....mare huye bete ki itni tadap ki dushman ko gale lagaa rahe hain..aur zinda bete ki koi kadar nahin use itna tadpa rahen hain..Confused

Some people would have humiliated someone and not cared for them while they were alive, but once they are dead, they would garland their photo and do pooja and do a big show- off in front of others to show how much they cared for and loved them. This is sheer hypocracy and nothing else. They will do whatever suits their image. That is the case with Mai...When Vansh was alive, she was ashamed of him and locked him up in his room. Veer and Ichcha were the only 2 people who tried to help him sacrificing their love and this is what Mai gives them in returnConfused..She is insulting Vansh's memory by pampering the person who instigated him to suicide with the dumbest belief that Vansh is being reborn to herOuch..Her character is no less worse than Tapasya'sAngry..Two selfish, hypocratical and arrogant people nurturing their egos...

On a lighter vein....
@ bold...Do not Worry...If Tapasya manages to instigate Veer also to suicide by her constant obsession, then she can once again produce his kid and also enable his rebirth in her womb just by staring long and hard enough at his blown- up photos in her roomROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeshivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Hi everyoneSmile, i know U must b all sleeping now...

so Good morning , when u read this post, n dont forget 2 hv a gr8 day..Smile

BTW I watched yestarday's episode.Embarrassed...n trust me Veer understands the nautankies of the e taps n i'm sure he didnt trust a single word she uttered.Approven thts exactly the reason y he didnt stop her.....but he might b stopping tht cheapp dramebazzz so tht the whole family does not go against Ichcha. Smile
the fact tht he made it clear to tht E Taps, he wants her 2 stay back bcoz of bb... (Bundela Bar...nahinnn Bundela Budhey  .TongueEmbarrassedLOL)  daddaji n Mai...CLEARLY INDICATES he doesnt care for her, but he might possibly lie Thumbs UpEmbarrassed 2 stopp herBig smile, treat lies with lies...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am sorry if I hurt any1 with my rude lang against Daddaji n Mai...but they r bad ppl n they dont deserve my respect..n me writing good things abt them Approve
nice post shivani, its clear that veer did not believe a single word,
he will stop her coz of buddhasLOLLOL,
i would love to know what he was thinking, i think he will explain it all to iccha
but its clear veer will not insult tappu more nowAngry
and tappu will make full advantage of veers helplessnessAngry
that devil is like a chameleon, how fast she changes colours,
but veer is too smart to fall into her trapBig smile

shivani9

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

I can not feel any sympathy for tapasya's character, she is just a ridiculous character with no sense of respect for self or respect/feelings for others she is so acutely driven by her emotions and she strongly expects others to comply with her demands this creeps me out totally......she manipulates Veer and says she loves him what crap....hated it what she did with Veer when Veer wanted her to come home for Vansh......she demands respect she has never commanded respect and her character never will........she humiliates everyone and to top it all she says she is being humiliated.....she crys saying her child is getting punished for her sins - she brings it all on herself and she blames the whole world and expects the world to just give in to her sins and forgive her what absolute crap.....hate the position Veer's character is in and the frustration character like Veer would feel.....tapasya forgets she plotted the story to come to bundela house now she is saying Mai asked her to come.....this is not being pro veecha or veeya - she says she feels uncomfortable when she sees ichcha and veer together - she called ichcha her friend and she took the love of her friends life married him forcefully how did ichcha feel then did she ever think about it - these kind of dialogues from tapasya moves no one........nothing in her dialogue was moving to cause a symathy wave for her........she said she will change....she is the one who is insecure......trying to find something to hold on to Veer

Everyone thought that this pregnancy would change her for the good seeing all her crying...Nani advised her and she also said that she would change for Veer..This seems to be the change she was talking about..that she would do more nautangi to create sympathy as soon as she saw VeerLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfast

Go to top