Veer understands...... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by neenu55

yaa shivani
any one in their normal senses can see the nautankies of tappu rani
but now he stopped her
so she will definitely take advantage of this situation
and veer cant humilate her anymore

Neenu dont worry, there r no gurantees he will stopp.he wont forget his mission 2 expose tht drameebaaz, trust me he wud love 2 drive her out himself..😊 but not at the expense of Ichcha's future relation with bb 😃
Originally posted by akruz

Nice post Shivani...i am eager to know Veers reply...when Tapasya asks what do u wish...i feel like laughing when she cracks dialgoues like ...Veer wants to enjoy with Ichcha...then what did she think....Veer will leave everything and go behind her pallooo when he comes to know abt her being pregnant...this lady is pathetic and she needs immediate medical attention...😡

😆 I feel more than medical attention she needs attention of Yamji...pata nahin..woh kiss kaam mei vyasth hai aaj kal...naani ko bhi bhool gaye....😳
Originally posted by ladybird9

Neenu dont worry, there r no gurantees he will stopp.he wont forget his mission 2 expose tht drameebaaz, trust me he wud love 2 drive her out himself..😊 but not at the expense of Ichcha's future relation with bb 😃

Yar yeh naa saare pagal hain...A to Z....Padhe likhe ANPAD....pehli baat rebirth aise nahi hotaa...vansh aayega tapsya se😆damn😆vansh bechara taspyaa ke 10 kms ke radius mein naa aaye😆they send theri sons to study in america par khud abhi bhi 15th century mein hain🥱aisi ghatiya soch hai sabki naa...🤢aur yeh ichcha i tell u...how can she again and again forgive her🥱toooooooooo bakwaasssssssss toooooooo handle🤢all as in all are crazy😆
Edited by rahulvaid1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Yar yeh naa saare pagal hain...A to Z....Padhe likhe ANPAD....pehli baat rebirth aise nahi hotaa...vansh aayega tapsya se😆damn😆vansh bechara taspyaa ke 10 kms ke radius mein naa aaye😆they send theri sons to study in america par khud abhi bhi 15th century mein hain🥱aisi ghatiya soch hai sabki naa...🤢aur yeh ichcha i tell u...how can she again and again forgive her🥱toooooooooo bakwaasssssssss toooooooo handle🤢all as in all are crazy😆

namasteji ur absolutely rt 👏

namasteji ur absolutely rt 👏

Namaste madam😃
yar yeh nandish bilkul uncle nahin lagta aajkal😆kya age hai iski😆

yar yeh nandish bilkul uncle nahin lagta aajkal😆kya age hai iski😆

kya baath hai, dosti bigad gaye kyaa 😛😆😆

kya baath hai, dosti bigad gaye kyaa 😛😆😆

No ways...dosti kyun bigadne lagi😆though i am a busy person toh i dont have much time for him😆but sach after sharad entry mujhe yeh uncle lagta hai😆

No ways...dosti kyun bigadne lagi😆though i am a busy person toh i dont have much time for him😆but sach after sharad entry mujhe yeh uncle lagta hai😆

he is 29... probably ur also finding him ganja like my friend does

achaaaa busy personji, I am very previleged 2 get ur reply..😛😆
😆