aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Hayati Senior Member
Hayati
Hayati

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I don't mind that till Karan (Abha's Karan) is missing we can have Karan as Ranchod. BUT the CVs can't show Abha-Ranchod being romantic. that will be just be wrong.

They have to show that Ranchod is being a friend to Abha and he will help her find Karan. And then in the end Ranchod dies while saving Karan.

I cannot have them tear apart Abharan. I think as an actor, Karan has got a chance to explore his acting through another character which is great. But we want our Karan back for Abha.

I think since Karan already told Abha they have to save SB and all. She will have no choice but to bring this Ranchod back with her. She can't bring him back as Karan as that will be useless since Karan signed his part of the deal and him being there won't help them stay in SB.

She will have to bring him back as Ranchod since Maasi thinks she has killed Ranchod. WIth Ranchod there to claim half the share of SB, that way Jaggu and family can live there so that they can save it from the clutches of masi.

Ranchod will refuse to accept he is part of the family but will slowly fall in love with everyone. Abha should not lose hope that Karan is alive and will try all means to find him. Karan finds his way back home somehow and they together the twins will torture Maasi as she will think she is seeing a ghost. In the end somehow, in the fight Masi is going to kill Karan and Ranchod steps and gets shot and saves his brother. Then Karan and Abha are together again and we can have some cute moments with them before the next set of issues is hurled their way.

So the end point is, Ranchod is welcome as long as he is only here to entertain us and add to the good people list and help outsmart Masi and gang. And once they are almost close to kicking masi out, we need to see Karan make his entry back home.

Abharan forever. I beg the CVs not to try and show Ranchod falling in love with Abha as that would be weird seeing that Abha is the wife of his twin brother.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deadly-kissharman05aachuchachuGauri22VishaD.

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...
-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
t4s
jonnybgood Goldie
jonnybgood