India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivedita & Viren Alike

shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
While watching the Nivren VMs on youtube about their romance (and great VMs they are) something striked me- that in fact Nivedita has more in common with Viren then it 1st seemed.

What Nivren have in common is they have both DELIBERATELY set out to hurt Siddath.

Before marriage it was Nivedita who KNOWINLY and WITH CONSENT used Viren to make it look like that she and Viren were romantically involved. She didn't love Viren and she knew Siddath loved her but to GAIN her own way she used Viren and this was the 1st hurt to Siddath and now it's Viren turn.

I'm not saying what Viren is doing is at all right but seen from his point of view why not use Nivedita to hurt Siddath after all she had used him to do exactly the same to Siddath.

Nivedita KNEW that Siddath loved her only but Siddath feelings, his life, his dreams, his wants meant nothing to Nivedita against those of Divya, which is exactly what Viren is now doing to Siddath.

Though their reasoning are on opposite ends of the scale the consequences of their actions is exactly the same- PAIN TO SIDDATH.

The only difference between the 2 is that pre-marriage Nivedita and Viren were in it together and post-marriage Nivedita is a stander by but the outcome is the same, Nivren are more alike then I first thought.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYAakhilhaMonuKaKinshukpeacefulblossomFaizuuNivRenshelly_nairsirjeeOmshanti1111-SilverDragon-

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Correct analysis.
Viren needs to settle accounts for some childhood problem, and Nivedita wanted Sid to marry Divya, fully aware that Sid was not in love with her and undergoing pain and literally struggling to accept DS' wish.

Both in some way or the other took their individual revenge from Siddharth for their insults.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 24 January 2011 at 7:08pm
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Why everyone is labeling that Nivedita used Viren to give pain to sidharth. Nivedita never used Viren. It's not Nivedita's mistake that Sid got engaged to Divya.
You can definitely blame Viren for everything he could do to sort out matter but didn't do and doing everything to take revenge from Sidharth.
But can't blame Nivedita because she pretended when she found things are going out of hands and Sid is not becoming true to his own promise Rather I would say it's Sid only who is responsible for the pain of loosing Nivi as if he didn't sealed his mouth and opened on right time many things could have been sorted between them. JAAL played their game but by blindly believing them even after knowing how they framed Keshav he made his first mistake and now Viren is playing game he is believing him too but why he never believed Nivedita even after knowing she is innocent is far from my understanding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_lovez

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Sid did a mistake and lost Nivedita. He got his dues. No arguing about his mistake and glad he got what he deserved.

If Nivedita had not tried to tag Sid with Divya before, and also later, played a massive part in playing a drama with Viren to ensure that Sid does not back out, can definitely be looked upon as her revenge against Sid, for insulting her father and not believing her. Sid was already marrying Divya, if Nivedita had left Sid and Divya alone, then thing looked different. But she saw Sid struggling, and then she started her drama with Viren to ensure that Sid marries Divya. In that way, DS's wish became a  way for Nivedita to take her revenge against Sid. I do not know if this is exactly the topic opener is trying to say, but if so, the whole situation can be looked upon like this also
. Its another way to look at the events, that Nivedita ensured Sid gets married to Divya and took her revenge.

There is nothing wrong in that, Sid misbehaved with her and her father, so she gave him the apt reply.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

ctms Newbie
ctms
ctms

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Yes what u said is right... both Nivi and Viren has been keen on hurting Sid ...though both have done this through different paths...Viren ..purposefully and Nivi through her sacrifices....

It was definitely wrong on Sid's part in keeping quiet and not proving keshav innocent ...that's true..

But Nivi  ie, keshav's daughter herself  has not done anything further on after the initial framing incident to support her father..
Instead she married Viren and went to Sood house which was the greatest slap on keshav's face (her father  would have sufferered more mental trauma than the times when his enemies tried to frame him)..then how can anyone expect Sid to support Keshav huh Shocked

So there is error on Nivi's part as well..If Sid got engaged to Divya..that's only because his Dadsaheb was on his death bed and wished for it and he had no other go..
If Nivi were in his place she would have done the same too(for a selfish cousin, if she can do such a big sacrifice , then for a dying person I wonder what all she could do) ..also, as u can see , later,  she too married viren just for the sake of sid-divya relationship

Sid has definitely made attempts before to marry Nivi , by hurting himself during engagement and just before his marriage with Divya..and all those times Nivi had been adamant in uniting him and Divya........Nivi who understands everyone so well failed to understand her loved ones.. ..and  she did a sacrifice for Divya which was not worth it ....

I am not saying Nivi's character is bad..But all the actions she has taken till now has been hurting all people who genuinely loved her like SID,her pappa,dadi etc....and the funniest thing is that the person whom she has made all this sacrifice for ie Divya is still ignorant of all this and  the  person whom she ended up marrying after  all the big sacrifices she  made,  does not bother abt all these..
I hope Nivi doesn't spoil her future relationships also because of her extreme selflessness...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaMonuKaKinshukshelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
well said @ ctms...
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
After all Sid did and does you have the guts to blame Nivi and Viren. I am sorry to say Sids cowardness bought all this upon himself the pain.

If he never wanted to marry Divya he could have found a way to get out from the relationship. There are many ways, but he did not.

I used to hate it when he called Nivi PUTUL, she not a doll.  I am glad she found Viren, his twisted ways at least made Nivi strong.

For once I want Sid to open his eyes and mind and mouth. So the enimity between Sharmas and soods finishes.
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Nivi did not use Viren to cause Sid pain. x

Go to top