Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Agar Tum Miljao Maaneet FF|| Part.8 || August.29 (Page 5)

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Hey Guys Im here with Chapter one 

I know this chapter sounds like a lot of other stories, but I promise it will go its own way, the story. Its just that this for this story it was necessary to start it like this

And one more thing Im not good at writing Beggenings, or middles OR ends:P so please bear with wuth me

Hope You Like It (:

Part 1

It was a wedding house, each and every corner of the house after all THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA was getting married and not only that, he was getting married to a middle class girl.

The media was surrounding the house to find out why a middle class girl. The Khuranna's are a rich, powerful family. They have always been big and successful. And Khuranna Industries has been in running in the Khuranna family for generations. This is why everyone infront his house, to find out what does middle class GEET HANDA have that  one of the most powerful families of the city decided to take her in as her bahu.

The mansion was filled with happiness that the great Maan Singh Khuranna was finally getting married. People danced and enjoyed but upstairs in the bedroom a whole new drama was taking place.

Maan was pushed into his room by his cousins. Immature! He thought. He went to the washroom and he failed to notice the bride sitting on his bed.

She was staring him the whole time, how can he not notice a person sitting here, she thought. Its okay, he will notice me when he comes out..She thought.

She looked down at herself and saw her in a red, beautiful langha. It suddenly dawned to her that she was married.Oh My God! I'm married to him, I'm married to THE Maan Singh Khuranna! What now? Stupid Geet it's your Suhaag raat what do you think. She started to think to herself, even though she was exited that she was married she didn't want to do 'THAT'. She bit her lip in nervousness. I mean you need love right? Well that what they show in movies..Her thoughts broke when she heard him come out of the washroom. She moved a little, trying to relax herself. She got up and looked around the room. She went up to the close and opend the foor, dadi said she could use the closet. She was lifting up her hand and her bangles made a soft noise.

Maan came out and as soon as he heard the noise his eyes snapped up immediately and flared in anger as soon as he saw her.

"What are you doing? Toucing MY closrt?" He said. It was clear that he was trying to control his anger.

"Woh , Hamari shaadi-"

"Mein ne dadi se kaha tha, ke I want you in another room"

"What?"

"Look this is MY closet, DON'T TOUCH IT!"  He roared.

She flinched when he yelled. She hadn't expected this...

"Dadi ne khaha, to go in your room and i could..."She said softly.

Uff Dadi! He thought.

"Get off MY bed first" He said, Okay so was a little temperamental when people touched his things, so what?

She got off at once, not wanting him to get angrier.

"Sofa, you're going to sleep there" She looked at him big eyes, shocked that he is going make her sleep on the sofa.

"Badi, badi aankho se mat dekho or ye lo" he threw her a blanket. "Go!"

"By the way listen, this marriage doesn't mean anything to me, so no commitments. I don't expect anything from you and you and expect anything from me" He said. He wanted get things clear, just because he married her doesn't mean she can interfere in his life.

"Too Late "She said in a whisper so low he couldn't even hear that.

"I need to get back to work, I have important work to finish. This shaadi business slowed me down a lot already. " He said as he sat on the bed with his laptop.

Shocked as shell she went and lied down on the sofa while he went back to his laptop. Silent tears ran down her face while she was still trying to figure out what just happened...So this is why he wouldn't talk to her on the day they met. This answers so many questions. But why her? What had she done to deserve such a fate? All her life she has always wanted a husband who would love her and make her feel special and this is what she gets...And the biggest thing of all, no one had even warned her about this. She sniffed, a little too loud and she look up to see if he noticed but her so called husband was too preoccupied with his laptop...

Geet woke up from the sun in the morning, She looked around and he wasn't there. She got dressed and went down stairs looking from Maan. Maybe he was in a bad mood yesterday? She knew it wasn't true but she was trying to convince herself that everything was okay, and that her marriage could still mean something.

"Beta, kya hua, kisse dundh rahi ho?" Dadi asked her when she saw Geet looking like a lost puppy in their mansion.

"Dadi woh Maan..." And she broke down right there. 

Dadi understood what must have happened at their suhaag raat. Yeh Maan kabhi nahi sudherega! She thought angrily.

"Beta ro mat. Kya kaha Maan ne tuhme?"

"Dadi *Hiccup* woh *Hiccup*..." She narrated the whole incident. She didn't know why but she felt as if she can trust her. Something just clicked between them.

Dadi had her eyes lowered in shame listening to Maan's behaviour and she knew why. After Maan and Simi's engagement broke he had started acting like this. After a while Maan didn't bother to change, he liked the new him. He let no one near so no one ever hurt him after that.

"Beta I am so sorry for his behaviour"

"Ab mein kya karoon Dadi? Mera kya? He doesn't care at all" She said as she wiped her tears.

"Beta shyaad tum use badal sako, I know he is a little temperamental-"

"A little, A LITTLE! He is not a little temperamental, he has temper issues. Dadi have you ever thought so sending him the coaching classes? Maybe they will help. Actually no not classes, sedhe asylum bhj dejiye inhe. Who does that? On their wedding night and you know he made me sleep on the couch too!" She whined and made a pouting face.

Dadi smiled, she is perfect, the perfect bride for him and bahu for this house. I guess she just needs a little encouragement Dadi thought.

"Beta, why don't you try? Why don't you show Maan that you are his wife and its going to stay that way"

"App pagal ho gayi hai dadi, woh muhje kachha chabba jayenge, And after knowing him for a day I don't think I want to get closer. Aur mein apse bhi gussa hu" And she turned her face away from dadi.

"Humne kya kiya?"

"Apne muhje inse shaadi kyun karayi? Woh toh muhse nafrat karte hai" She replied

"Beta, I am so sorry, I saw you and I liked you, because you are the exact opposite of him. You are what he needs in his life. You are his wife, please beta someone needs help him. He lives in a shell, someone needs to break him out of it" Dadi started at Geet but Geet didn't reply.

"Oh ho beta, If you don't try than you will have to live with this temperamental Maan. Ab soch lo, Do you want to repeat yesterday night. And now your his wife nothing can be done right, So do you want yours and Maan's relations ship to be like this for the rest of your life?

"Nahi..."

"Aur tuhme Maan pasand hai?"

"Yes" She said shyly. She like him but she likes him even better when he doesn't talk.

"Toh fir theek hai ajj tum uske favourite khana banogi, Chinese food" Dadi said with a big smile, she could already imagine it, this is perfect.

"Mein woh... I can make tea and eggs and stuff but not main meals" She said embarrassed

"Koi baat nahi uski favourite restaurant se manga lenge or bol denge tumne banaya" Dadi replied. Geet smiled

"So does that smile mean I'm forgiven?"

"No, I am still mad" And she turned her face again.

Next Chap: Maan reaction to food :D

--------------

Comments? Criticism? Lay it On meTongueLOL

StarStar

Edited by starasdf - 27 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

gabersamiakhanomkrishna.shinedosssasmi123ammyicycoolsaragulmans22shreya satishA2Z_84get_jasneetMaanGeetkiSimmihemvbchiki143sakadafipiyushidrashtiMyAnGeLmamatha.red135b-Elfin-namitasinkdg129sanjuleemishtibshivangi783doosheekatrishapteri_susaniqbals4evercyum321amzu32-SmexySmile-gangesegbkingofmeninavimaanujaanukrati5Krishnaluv94_wallflower_-Veritaserum-sanu3108tinatartarimisty_drastifanmrk-1komlikahindu4lyfsweet cherrykooliiomitzi11liv2laugh-afsha-namita25..shreyaa..--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanpshah10t_areeb6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123---nishu---preethiaSabmeratu.ShalveCrazyCutesy.CookieMonster.

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
love it.
dadi awsome.
do continue plz
thx.
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
nice bt i think that in one place..instead of maan u wrote angad.......continue soon...

....zahra....
sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
nice update ...

geet is sooo cute.... dadi's right she's perfect for him.. btw maan really acted like a complete jerk... c'mon who does that on their wedding night... poor geet... that was obviously a shocker for her ...

pllz plzz plzz continue super soon ... i'll bugging u for the updates  Evil Smile

love
Sana
starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shah10

love it.
dadi awsome.
do continue plz
thx.

Thank YOu (: :P Yea She iiss

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

nice bt i think that in one place..instead of maan u wrote angad.......continue soon...

....zahra....

Thanks oh oh :P diddnt notice ma bad :P i fixed it 

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindu555

nice update ...

geet is sooo cute.... dadi's right she's perfect for him.. btw maan really acted like a complete jerk... c'mon who does that on their wedding night... poor geet... that was obviously a shocker for her ...

pllz plzz plzz continue super soon ... i'll bugging u for the updates  Evil Smile

love
Sana

Lol :P thank you and I will :P soon near future or far :P no i think i will update on Maybe Sunday not sure yet but thanks(:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
awesome update....

Go to top