Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Agar Tum Miljao Maaneet FF|| Part.8 || August.29 (Page 31)

-SmexySmile- IF-Dazzler
-SmexySmile-
-SmexySmile-

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
long time no update..???
when r u updating next????

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Hey, I couldnt update because i was out of town and sorry i couldnt inform you guys. I will try and update after monday (:

StarStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavs123mysticangeljasraj123-Mishu-lehr

kavs123 Senior Member
kavs123
kavs123

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
finallly u r bak,,,,,,,waitng eagerly n dyng @ read d nxt [art,,,,yipppeee m xcited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
update soon

starasdf

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
waiting anxiously

starasdf

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting 
waiting  please update soon love the concept so far

starasdf

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Part 8

Maan and Geet were greeted with a warm welcome by Geet's parents who were very apologetic about Yash and Rajji's behaviour.

"It's okay uncle, don't worry about it" He replied to their apology and headed to the washroom which was pointed out by Geet.

"Beta, if you need anything just let me know" Geet's mom told him.

"Yes aunty, Thank you." He smiled, and removed his angry face. He didn't know why but infront of Geet's parents he wanted to behave.

I smiled at her parents? He thought as he went into the washroom. He was listening to Geet qnd doing what she had asked. This was a bit weird to him.  A) he was listening to Geet. B) He was controlling his anger. Right now he couldn't decided which was worse A or B.

Why should I control my anger? No I will not, so what if she says that. But her parents'They might think wrong of me. He didn't want to set a bad impression, guess somewhere he cares somewhere.

I will..I will' I will yell my head off at her. Ughh! This is the best you can come up with? Yell your head off at her. You are Maan Singh Khurana! You can do soo much better.  He was frustrated with the changes going on with his mind and heart. He could not figure out why he cares about the impression he sets on her parents or why he feels that he should listen to her.

"Maan beta" Geet's mom called from outside. He quickly stopped him train of thoughts and went to the dinner table.

"Sorry aunty"

"Aunty?" Yash spoke.

"Yaar, she's Geets mom, you should call her mummyji or something" He laughed, Geet's parents smiled and Rajji giggled. But this was not appreciated by Maan.  He glared this guy who threw eggs at him and turned his gaze to Geet who was staring Yash down as well.

The rest of the dinner went as smoothly as it could with Maan there. But Maan started his anger tantrum once again once they got into Geet's room.

"Who was that idiot guy? And you sister? Did you see that they threw eggs at ME! How dare they? How dare you? Eggs and Maan Singh Khurana, do they not know who I am? Don't you know?" He yelled at her.

You had to choose him for me. What did I do, I didn't throw eggs at him. She huffed and sat down on the bed. Maan was on a roll, he didn't want to say anything about her family so he went on insulting her, but this time she decided she would ignore him.

Suddenly she remembered something and started looking through her drawers.

"Are you listening to me?" He asked her, annoyed that she wasn't paying attention to him.

"Hmm" she said looking through her cupboard now.

"Oh yeah? What did I say?"

"Hmm'EEE" She had a loud pitch scream as she found her diary.

"What is that?" He was curious to know what it was that was so important that she was ignoring him.

"My dairy" She smiled and told him. He looked like he was actually taking interest in her life. Her diary was one of the most important things in her life. She had everything written in there from her first crush to her first concert. It was the one of the most precious things she owned.

"Diary?" He scoffed. And her face fell.

"What? Whats wrong in having a diary?"

"It's so clich and, well girlish"

"It is not, and I know guys that have a diary" She defended herself and her diary.

"Yeah well then clearly they don't know how be men" He said and puffed out his chest.

"You should have one too"

"Me Maan Singh Khurana and a dumb diary? What a joke" He laughed at that thought.

"No have you thought about how many memories you can capture in a diary? This is my diary; I have all my life in it. Some stuff that I can't even remember without its help"

"Yeah but a diary? Naa." The idea was just not sticking to his mind, it seemed so un-man-ish.

"Whatever" Geet just rolled her eyes at him.

"What was that?"

"What?" Geet started look around for a bug or something.

"You rolled your eyes at me" He look appalled.

"How dare you roll your eyes at me?"

"Here we go again" And with that she left him babbling in the room.

"Don't walk away from me, I'm not done yet" She heard him say inside.

"Back to himself I see, well it was nice while it lasted"

Geet and Maan finally left, after Maan gave quite a few annoyed looks to Yash. He didn't know why Yash annoyed him a bit more now.

In the car, both Maan and Geet were in silence and Geet was getting bored.

"Waise, you look nice you know, when you smile, or keep quiet, basically anytime you are not yelling at people." And the response she got a was a glare.

"Uff baba, it's a complement , phirse gussa?" Geet was slowly learning how to ignore Maan's anger and not feel bad about it.

"Shut up"

"No, really, if you smile all girls would be fida over, very cute"

Maan didn't like that compliment, it reminded him of her. She also called his smile cute, those days he would just smile to hear the compliments and make her happy. He hated her now, even a reminder would set his anger off.

Flashback

"Sorry Maan, baby I had some work to finish, or else would have been on time"

Maan had forgiven her but decided to take a step further for a kiss, and so he turned his head away.

"Sorry baby puhleassee smile" She spoke in a high pitched voice.

This time he put his cheeks forward but she captured his lips.

He blushed a bit and looked down. His first kiss, with her.

"So cute baby, I love your smile"

Flashback  Ends

"Just shut up okay!" he yelled at her and thankfully they reached the house because he was in no mood to deal with this right now. He left the car at once and locked himself in the study.

Geet was once again left hanging, and confused. Sometimes Maan's anger is over the top and uncontrollable, but other times; his anger is cute and harmless. But what she can't tell is that what causes the two different angers.

Maan had locked himself up in his study and her thoughts returned to him. Her name was Simi, at first he could figure out why he liked a sl*t like her, but maybe because they have been together for the longest time, he couldn't see the bad side then.

Simi... Oh how pretty she was, but as much as she had looks she was rude. One of the popular girls who made herself popular by putting others down.  Maan also being up there, he also showed off that he had money; of course he had never hurt someone intentionally.

Both had known each other since they were at the mere age of 5. Now if you have been with someone for that long, 17 years it becomes hard for someone to see the bad sides of a person. And the same happened with Maan.

At age 5 they met in Kindergarten and instantly clicked. At age 7, Simi because Maan's girlfriend of course as little kids they really didn't know what girlfriend-boyfriend was. At age 14 they developed physical atrraction towards each other, age of 16 they became a couple and the age of 22 they broke up.

That was their timeline and that is it, for Simi everything went back to normal but Maan Singh Khurana tries to deny the fact that he is still heartbroken. He has spent a lot of his life with her. He is no longer sorry that they broke up but upset, he let something like that happen to himself.

Hey guys, sorry for the long time, just had a wisdom teeth surgery too after coming back, its been busy. Some off this part is from an older AK version on Agar Tum Miljao. Not the best part but hope you like itEmbarrassed.

I PM a lot of people, I know not everyone can comment but a LIKE would be great too.

Thanks to all who commented and liked the last update and the ones who are waiting for this one.

PMs Later

StarStar

Edited by starasdf - 29 August 2011 at 10:18pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvamaaneet05shinedosssrampintiasmi123girijamkrishnaammyicycoollathaauPaingelrsingh0103bhakbhartifanooooooashuvarannie.shonabhawna02Ramykrishmamatha.kavs123saragulmysticangelkingofmeanjalisen85tintinumrk-1ambbihamisty_drastifankomlika-Veritaserum-TeamMcSwarek-indu-maaneetmaahi6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6shah10t_areebpreethiakeenu_kk--Ratna--jasraj123-Mishu-dumas

kavs123 Senior Member
kavs123
kavs123

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
wow,,,,,,awesome update,,continue soon

Go to top