Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Agar Tum Miljao Maaneet FF|| Part.8 || August.29 (Page 25)

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Heyy Guys im writing the part right now, ill be updating soon (: 

StarStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkJiakkaavvyyaamysticangel

TinkJia Senior Member
TinkJia
TinkJia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
me waiting!!!
starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Its May 13 but since its almost 12 i just wrote May 24 Tongue

Part 6

Once again Geet woke up with a frown and back pain. This sofa was staring to be the end of her. It was surprising because she thought the end of her would be Maan. But then again she was on the sofa because of him.

She had decided to call her parents because she was now emotionally and physically tired. And sleep isn't helping much anymore. She needed moral support, though Dadi has always been there for her, she just missed her parents today. And of course her protective but caring brother Brij and little cute sister Rajji.

The phone rang at the Handa house and as soon as Geet's mom yelled out to everyone that it's her call.

"Its Geett!!" And with that one yell Geet's dad, Brij and Rajji came running.

"I wanna talk to her!" Rajji snatched the phone from her mom.

'Hello? Didi? How are you? Oh my god I miss you sooo much. Didi you know what happened in college-'

"Oh Shut up Rajji, Muhje phone do. She doesn't have time to listen to your bakwass" Brij said as he snatched the phone from her.

'Heeloo-' Rajji snatched the phone back.

"I want to talk to her!" They pulled the phone back and forth.

"No me first"

"Not me!"

"Me!  I was born first, last come last serve"

"Mooomm" Brij laughed as he won this fight.

Geet laughed on the other side listening to her sibling fight. But the laugh was mixed with tears as well. As much as she use to get angry when her siblings fought with her, at least at that time she was with them. Sometimes Rajji won, sometimes Brij and others Geet. Along with them was their naughty family friend Yash.

Yash and Rajji: Partners in crime

Yash and Geet: Friend + Enemies. Rajji and Yash's pranks usually target's Geet. But also friends forever. 

Yash and Brij: Best Buddies since they can remember.

She listen to them fight as her parents screamed at them. At this moment she wished she was back there instead of here where she wasn't wanted. That candle of hope was becoming smaller in her heart, but it wasn't gone yet and she wasn't leaving without a fight.

She talked to everyone in her family for at least an half an hour each. At last after many days she felt happy truly from the heart.

Maan was ignoring her as much as he can. Today he woke up before she did; heck he left the house before she woke up. He didn't know why but he didn't want to stay with her. And Geet didn't bother to talk to him as well. The only time they actually spent time with each other was at night when they slept.

Geet started visiting her parents, Yash and other friends. She wasn't so keen on being a housewife but as soon as Dadi said work with Maan, she didn't even think about working.

Dadi's words repeated in her mind every day. Every time she fell at 3 AM and saw him sleeping. He looked so vulnerable but that disappeared as soon as he woke up.

The silent stares and glares also existed between them. But both of them looked away as soon as the other person caught them looking. But it had become a habit; there hadn't been one night ever since they gotten married spent without each other. There hadn't been one evening where Maan had come home and hadn't heard Geet talking and laughing.

Dadi noticed everything, each stare and each glare. The roaming eyes around the house when one of them is not there. But both of them with egos didn't bother to ask about each other's where about until this one off Friday.

Geet had gone for a night to her parent's house.

Maan came back at 7 again. He hasn't been working late ever since that day. He didn't know why he just didn't feel like working after the strike of 7.

As soon as he stepped in, he was greeted by a weird silence. The Khurana Mansion hadn't been this quiet for long and now this silence was dreadful.

He found Dadi in the living room silently reading a Magazine. It felt like they were back before he got married before Geet entered his life. Eventless and maybe a little boring. He never really interacted with Geet but inside was glad that, the house was no longer quiet or Dadi was no longer just sitting bored and his own selfish reason of course which he wouldn't admit to himself, he was no longer upset all the times. Geet's stupid antics always took his mind of off his 'people to yell at list'. Of course he still yelled at people though.

Without talking Geet was already making a change in his life.

"Dadi app yehan?" He asked, trying to sound casual.

"Hmm where else would I be?" She said.

"No I meant akali?" And with that Dadi understood what he meant. She smirked.

"Then? Was is suppose to be with someone?" She decide to play a little and not give him the answer that he was looking for.

"Nahi, I mean you're always have someone with you right?"

"Noo. Maan what are you talking about?"

"Noo I was just saying-"

"Yea, tell me" Dadi interrupted him.

"I was-"

"I'm listening" She interrupted again.

"Nothing!" Ye huffed and left in anger without an answer. While Dadi just laughed at her grandson.

Maan entered the room and paced around restlessly. The room was quiet and lonely. There was no Geet on the sofa glaring at him or talking to herself which he found weird by the way.

Stupid Geet. Ugghh! I don't care He thought as he threw his shoes across the room. She irritates me when she's here and when she's here.

He plopped on the bed annoyed. This silence was making him restless which was making him angry. Also the loneliness wasn't helping much.

He tossed and turned the whole night looking at the empty sofa. He finally fell asleep at 4 in the morning. By all this time he had thought about Geet, his past and work.

Around 9 he heard noises in the room. He pulled the pillow over his head. And then a BANG!

That snapped him out of his sleep.

"Huh what??" he got up suddenly in his self defence pose but calmed down as he saw Geet.

Geet gave him an amused look.

"Nahi, wo.. Mein'I was startled." He explained his self even though she didn't ask for it.

"Hmm'" And with that she went to the washroom. When she came out he was still sitting there looking at her wondering where she was the whole night.

She walked across the room aware of his gaze. He wouldn't stop staring. It was as if he was looking at her in a different way now. Eventually his gaze started to bother her, making her feel awkward.

"What?" She asked him finally.

"?"

"Do you need anything?"

"No."

"Then quit looking." She snapped and he looked away right away.

A few more awkward minutes passed by until Maan finallu blurted out what he wanted to ask.

"Kaha thi tum?"

"What?" She asked him surprised. Since when does he care?

"Parents."

Precap: Geet gone again??

Heyy guys sorry for the late update. 

I hope you guys like this part because i enjoyed writing it.TongueEmbarrassed

I have a question please just take a second to answer it.

Is the pace of the story Good? Too slow? Too fast?

Thanks (:

Thanks to all who commented and pressed like for the last part. Please do the same for this part.

PMs later Smile  

StarStar

Edited by starasdf - 14 May 2011 at 11:50am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthigabershanky18geettjagritimanochamaaneet05kathrina7176shinedosssgagsykasturi11asmi123lathaauPaingelammyicycoolTinkJiamans22rsingh0103bhakbhartifan-Elfin-varshakhedekarcue1sakadafisb1412surbhijn106alfiya7drashtiMyAnGeLkkaavvyyaamamatha.mansijani21mysticangelsanjuleeneethuMGNav2010maanujaanucyum321gangesegb-SmexySmile-29priyaninavi-Veritaserum-mrk-1sanu3108ambbihakrati5sweet cherrykomlika-afsha-t_areebshah10mitzi11namita25Shalveseemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123---nishu---preethia-Mishu-CrazyCutesy

TinkJia Senior Member
TinkJia
TinkJia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
finally some signs that Maan cares about Geet!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
fab update
love it
pls cont soonnn

Thank You Glittering Graphic

starasdf

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
awesome as usual 
loved it 
maan ws missing geet 
bt both of dem hve ego problem huh
cont sooon
m waitinggg Smile
awesome-desi-glitters-5

starasdf

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

starasdf

monika1992 IF-Rockerz
monika1992
monika1992

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Awesome

starasdf

Go to top