Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Agar Tum Miljao Maaneet FF|| Part.8 || August.29 (Page 21)

sanjulee Goldie
sanjulee
sanjulee

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon...

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
woww awesomeeeeee ff
bt y is maan soooooo rude n annoying
hope geet does give him time 2 understand
n she bcms strong n forces maan as her wife right 
rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
gr8 parts..
mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
nice update....
krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
awesome update... plz continue soon
starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Part 5

It seemed endless for both of them. Geet was aware that her so called husband is sitting beside her and he hates her. Her tears still wouldn't come dry.

Whereas Maan was trying to focus on the road but her sobs were constantly distracting but he dare not say a word or even look at her. After all somewhere he knew it was his fault. But would he admit it? Never!

Maan literally ran out as soon as they reached Khuranna Mansion. He needed to get away from her. Her presence was suffocating him.

Geet saw him run out. She felt so stupid. I thought this marriage could work. I am soo stupid. He can't even look at my face. After all I married him for money right? She gave a sad smile with her teary eyes. As she got out of the car.

They both went straight to sleep as soon as they got in their room.

At 3 A.M

THUD!

"ARGGHH" Geet fell of the sofa again.

"I hate him. So stupid. Look at him, snoring on that BIIG bed." She whined as she got back up on the sofa. And fell asleep hoping tomorrow would be better.

Birds chirped but Geet woke up with a frown on her face. She had a hard fall last night. And now her hand hurts.

Unknowingly she looked at the bed to see if Maan was there as soon as her eyes opened. But he wasn't there to her disappointment. But what she couldn't understand is why she was disappointed after last night. That stupid candle of hope just doesn't blow out after Maan literally threw a bucket of water on it. Why am I thinking about him? It's not like he would be thinking about me. Not Geet think of him as your enemy. He IS BAD! She tried to convince herself not to think about him.

Maan was already at work.  And his whole cabin reeked of Geet's presence. He hated that. He doesn't want to be reminded of her. She was here one day. ONE DAY. And now he could feel her here.

He walked out and into the elevator where he heard two employees talking.

"Ey Nikki Geet mam' was soo nice eh?"

"Yeah Raj she's so sweet, she saved me from sir yesterday."

Maan couldn't take it now.

"Shut up! Don't you people have something better to do than talk about my wife?! Get to work!"

"Sorry sir." They said in unison and got back to work.

Geet took a shower and prayed and watched mindless shows but she couldn't stop thinking about him. And Dadi hadn't come out of her room and Geet didn't want to disturb her.

Why does he hate me so much?

I don't care if he hates me I hate him to.

Maybe he'll change his mind and  fall in love with me and we will live happily ever after

Are you stupid Geet, yea cause every guy cusses at their love and then they fall in love. Stop being delusional.

Geet was getting irritated of his thoughts in her mind. And then an idea popped into her mind.

She got an rubber band and wore it around her hand and every time she would think about him she would snap the rubber band on her wrist.

Hahaha Geet yaar your too smart. She gave herself a mental pat on the back.

Around noon time Dadi came out of her room and saw Geet snapping the rubber band at her hand. Geet's sour mood was clearly visible to her.

Lagta hai pure din Maan ke sath reh kar pal hogayi hai. She thought as she hurried down to stop her from hurting herself more.

"Geet! What are you doing beta?! Stop that!" Dadi scolded her.

"Oh Hi Dadi, Aunty kaisi hai?" Geet asked ignoring what she told her.

"Shes good. But beta since when did you become emo?" Dadi asked.

Geet laughed. Dadi was soo awesome and she understood this generation's language.

"Dadi, your the best. Pata nahi bhagwan ne apko aisa pota kyun dia. I feel your pain." She told her. But as soon as she realised she talked about him She snapped the rubber band at her hand.

"Ouch"

"Beta yeh kya kar rahi ho? Maan ne kuch kaha kya?"

"Nahi Kaha nahi chillaya. Galla fad fad ke chillaya sab ke samne" She almost yelled but she knew it was not Dadi's fault that she was cursed with such a stupid grandson. And she is not him; she doesn't go around yelling at every 2nd person she sees.

"Dadi, he runs from me. He barely even looks at me. There is nothing more."

"Beta you need to show him that you are his wife. If he doesn't let you in your life force yourself."

"Force into his life? Lat mar ke nikaldega woh."

"Geet why don't you ever talk like this to him? Like your real self? I bet he would be too shocked to even get a word out."

"Nahi Dadi, It took me two days to even get a word out around him. He doesn't let me talk. Plus he's sorta scary" She said lets a little embarrassed"

"Beta, I know Maan. He may have anger issues and may seem heartless but he has had it hard, especially with girls, one girl to be precise, but trust me he would never do anything that he is not suppose to. You have no reason to be scared. Trust me beta." And with that she left Geet thinking 'he has had it hard, especially with girls, one girl to be precise.'

But right now Geet was too tried mentally to think about this. She is tired of being kicked around like a ball. Maan kicks her out of his life while Dadi kicks her back in. She did not want to think about this right now.

She went back to snapping herself with the rubber band.

"Ouch."

Maan was tired maybe he should go back home? NO! Maan what are you thinking? Its only 4.

Maan had to distract himself. Geet had been on his mind all day. He would be flipping through his file thinking how annoying she is. And the next page he flips through he would see her kissing me. And the weird thing was he can still feel her lips on his cheek.

You are officially going crazy Maan He thought to himself. Too bad Geet's not with him to show him the rubber band technique.

Around 8:30 Maan came home. Actually he left his house at 7 but drove around for an hour or so, getting himself ready to see her face.

He came in and unconsciously his eyes looked for her but could not find her.

Ramu served him food and he ate alone. He has been eating alone for the past few years. He got use to, doesn't bother him anymore.

He went to his bedroom and took a shower and came out. Geet still wasn't in the room yet so he just sat on the sofa with his laptop.  

Geet came in snapping the rubber band on her hand and Maan gave her a weird look.

"Pagal Ladki." He muttered but she still heard it.

She went and stood patiently beside him.

He decided he would ignore her but soon got annoyed because she wouldn't move.

"Kya Hai?" He asked annoyed

"I want to sleep" She said in a matter-a-fact tone.

"Toh mein kya karun"

"I sleep on the sofa remember" She gritted her teeth thinking of another night on the sofa.

"hmm." He got up and left.

3 am

THUD!

"Ooh my ****** god!"

Geet was out of her mind. She was going to lose it if she fell once more. But at the odd time of 3 am Dadi and her talk repeated in her mind. Maybe I shouldn't give up, if I succeed he will let me sleep on the bed.

Here is the update guys. Thanks to all who commented and pressed like for Part 4

Btw the rubber band idea was from Suite Life on Deck LOL Any of you know that show??

And the last part was writing in hurry sorry if you don't like itEmbarrassed

StarStar

Edited by starasdf - 24 April 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvagabershanky18apekshatikshakathrina7176vishruti.sirigagsykasturi11krishna.asmi123ammyicycoolbdasTinkJiamans22bhakbhartifanavantika_singh-Elfin-hemvbprizavarshakhedekarcue1sakadafichiki143kkaavvyyaamamatha.mishtibmansijani21mysticangelsanjuleeanshimanshishivangi783bobbydollcyum321neethuMGNav2010gangesegb29priyaninavi-SmexySmile-kingofme_wallflower_Krishnaluv94-Veritaserum-Dilsayritzy09krati5sanu3108mrk-1komlikasweet cherry-afsha-namita25mitzi11--Ratna--shah10liv2laught_areebShalvejasraj123---nishu----Mishu-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaCrazyCutesy

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
awsome update.
geet was cute .
like the rubber idea.
thx

Go to top