Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Agar Tum Miljao Maaneet FF|| Part.8 || August.29 (Page 17)

sanjulee Goldie
sanjulee
sanjulee

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
awesome part...

avantika_singh Senior Member
avantika_singh
avantika_singh

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
lovely cont soon
surbhijn106 Senior Member
surbhijn106
surbhijn106

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Update Soon n do pm me plzzzzzzz
janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hey
gr8 parts..
cont.sooon
Desipunjaban Senior Member
Desipunjaban
Desipunjaban

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Awsmm ff n gud concept...plj ad me 2 ur budy list..sent u reqest...
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
it is nice ff. please pm me when u updateLOL
starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Hey guys here is the next update. I thought i was off for this update so i apologize if its not that good.
Note: Kk guys Maan is being really rude to Geet and you guys may ask why is she so presistant? Well its because i want Geet to keep trying hence my intro and she has all this hope for thier marriage. Thats why.  Its not because she is naive or anything its because she knows they have to compromise.
Part 4

It was about noon. Maan had yelled at least  5 people in the past 5 hours. And every time he yelled it was in front of Geet. He wanted to makes sure that she heard so she knows that he doesn't listen to anyone. But in real he wanted to prove to himself that she didn't matter. Which she didn't.

Geet was tired off him yelling at every one. Every time she came to stop him he would yell at her too. 5 times. 5 got dammit times he yelled me in front everyone. Why is he being so mean? What must everyone be thinking about him yelling at me? He's my husband and what kind of husband yells at his wife in front of everyone.

She was walking to the washroom after he yelled her. Each member of the office stared at her. They whispered things. But even their whisper was loud enough to reach her ears. She walked faster to escape their eyes. 

She looked at the mirror, she was not going to cry. She doesn't cry easy but she was embarrassed. He had said some pretty nasty things like "Shut up" and "who do you think are" and the one that hurt a lot "I don't care if you are my wife".

Clearly has anger issues but it okay. Dadi once told me he has a tough exterior but a soft inside. She convinced herself to go back to him. She walked back but this time she ignored the eyes that watched her go back to the Maan Sir's cabin.

She walked back in and Maan's eyes grew big. Doesn't this ever give up. He thought that she would have gone back home after the 5th time he yelled at her. Either this girl has no self-respect or she is really persistent. Though I think she just doesn't have self respect.

"Do you not have any self respect? After all that I said why can't you just leave me alone? "He said annoyed.

"You are my husband, if I don't tolerate you who will?" With that she went out again to find Pinky and Pari. She had started to connect well with them well.

He looked at her retreating figure. Had she just insulted me? He thought and shook his head to get rid of her thoughts.

Finally the clock stuck 6. It was time for everyone to go.

"Maan" She called to him

He gave her no reply.

"Maan"

No reply.

"Maaannn"

Still no reply.

"MAAN!" She yelled in his ear.

He pushed her gently and held his ear.

"WHAT!?" He yelled at her in the same tone. And gave her the angry look.

"Can we leave everyone's gone."

"No." He said and went back to his laptop. She was expecting an explanation for the no but he just typed away.

"I want to go home" She was starting to get cranky now. He had issues. He had anger issues, he had social issues and god knows what else. Who had she married -.-'.She thought sadly.

"So...go home"

"How??? Hurry uppp" She whined.

10 minutes later.

"MAaaannNNN."

Control Maan don't lose your anger. She's crazy and she is going to make you crazy to. Ignore her.

She knew he was ignoring her. And now she was getting angry. She went up and shut his laptop.

"GEET! I was typing an important letter."

"So, I don't care take me home or "I am calling Dadi."

"You think I am scared of her." He smirked thinking she won't actually call.

"Fine" She picked up the office phone and dialled her number and held it against Maan's ears.

-Hello??- Dadi said on the phone

-Maan beta- (Caller ID guys :P)

His eyes grew big and he hung up. Geet smirked.

"Let's go my dear husband." She laughed and held the door for him.

Something turned in his stomach when she said 'dear husband' but he ignored that feeling and maintained his anger look. He was getting really angry. Geet had been interfering in everything thing today. He couldn't type a letter without having some by his side annoying him.

This was bringing back feelings that he had learn to ignore a long time ago. He didn't want anyone by his side. He didn't need anyone by his side. Especially this Geet.

They walked into the elevator. It was 8 o'clock and Geet was about to lose it. 2 hours after everyone left. She couldn't see a soul in or around the office. Because all those people were probably at home having some good food and mindless TV while she was here with her crazy husband.

They both were bad mouthing each other in their minds while walking. Maan speed walking while Geet taking her time.

Maan opened the door himself and let it go but poor Geet was thinking that he would be a gentleman and hold the door for her. The door smacked her of the face and her nose went red.

"MAAN!" She was angry like no tomorrow. He had been acting up the whole day and she had been tolerating him. He had been yelling at her and she had kept quiet. But this just pushed her off.

"You and your stupid attitude can go to h**l. What is wrong with you?! Can't you see a person behind you?? But noooo Maan Singh Khurana doesn't hold the door for anyone!"  

Maan listened to her and got angrier inside. He is Maan Singh Khurana and people bow down to him. While this girl, this petty little girl was yelling that him??!! He was outraged.

He  pushed her to the wall and put his hand over her mouth.

"Shut Up. Just. Shut. Up." His voice had become dangerously low. And he was creating fear in her mind now.

Maybe she said too much?? No Geet he needs to know that he is not the king of the world. But unfortunately Maan had seen her hesitate for a second before she regained herself.

"Darti ho.  You are scared of me Ms. Geet Handa" He didn't call her Geet Singh Khurana for a reason.

"You are a gutless girl. This brave thing you are trying to show is just a face. Inside you are scared of me" He smirked. He was proud that she was scared of him but little did he know that the next time he sees this fear he will not be proud.

"You small town middle class girls are just like that. You know bullsh*t out loud but hide your true colours. What do you think just because you married the Maan Singh Khurana you can boss him around? Well you are wrong." He still had his arm on her mouth not letting her speak. His smirk was gone and now replaced was replaced with anger.

"Did I not make it clear that I did not want to marry you on the first night? Then stop trying. This is my life and you will not interfere with it" He pushed closer to her to show her his power.

"Whatever the reason was that your family got you married to me, money, power or status. Whatever, your reasons were you can have it. Just stay away from me and my life." With that he left her there.

Now tears were running down on her face. How long could she hold them in? The whole day he had been rude to her. And now she could also feel his hand marks on her face because he had held her so tightly. It hurt. But she was hurting more emotionally than physically.

Maan sat in the car and hit the steering wheel. Geet was creating new feelings in her mind and heart. And some old feelings were also returning. He did not want to feel weak again, especially feel weak because of women.

She is also changing his way of life. He is going to get at 8:30 whereas before his marriage he use to come home late. He is not use to having someone by his side all the time and telling him what to do.

She is changing his life. We know for better but he thinks for worse.

Precap: Geet and Dadis talk. Maan's thoughts for Geet

Kk guys i hope you like it thanks for all the comments in Part 3 (:

I know Maan was rude...well i tried to make him sound rude but he will regret soon too (:. After all you can only tolerate his attitude for so long

StarStar

Edited by starasdf - 10 April 2011 at 5:17pm

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthidpurvashanky18samiakhanomapekshatikshakathrina7176gagsykrishna.asmi123ammyicycoolwifeyTinkJiamans22KavyaNaik123avantika_singhbhakbhartifanhemvb-Elfin-sakadafinamitasinsurbhijn106alfiya7mansijani21sanjuleemysticangel--Dia--anshimanshishivangi783bobbydollkiran99cyum321maanujaanuneethuMGNav201029priyagangesegb-SmexySmile-kingofme_wallflower_Krishnaluv94ritzy09-Veritaserum-Dilsaymrk-1krati5sanu3108ambbihasmallvillekomlikahindu4lyfsweet cherry-afsha-namita25mitzi11shah10kooliioswetha10--Ratna--liv2laught_areebShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiajasraj123CrazyCutesy.CookieMonster.

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
awsome update.
poor geet..
do continue plz
thx

Go to top