Fan Fictions

Agar Tum Miljao Maaneet FF|| Part.8 || August.29 - Page 17

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update. awe maan is starting to feel something for geet so goood. ur writing is very good.👏

the story is going good yaar but u update after a looong time. pls try to update soon. and thanks for pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
geet changing him even if she is not talking with him...
he started to like her non stop bhak bhak and her antics...
she shud b away once in a while and then regularly then one day he wud lose it and make sure she never leaves...
cant wait for him fall for her...though he has already started...
pl cont soon
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
umm.. sounds different... let see how it shape up and folds... Geet and her talking nature.. awesomely done... I love this Dadi! Dadi you are the best... ab Maan kya hua? Geet kissed the Maan Singh Khurana... Over-power is always a emotional key in any girls feelings... I am touch how Geet can tolerate without being shattered in front of beast like Maan... So Maan is worried about his wife where-about... I see something affecting our Maan.. Good job Geet.. Please continue soon
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved da update
do continue
it was amazing
bullsafire thumbnail
plzzz add me in ur pm list
just amazing ff
shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plz update karo yaar.
waitinggg😭
starasdf thumbnail

Part 7

He was talking to her. Well not talking but at least it's something.  She was about to walk away when thoughts started to return to her. Kya yaar Geet tu chod na. If you are going to ignore him like this and he going to be his repulsive self than where is this relationship going to go? Just talk to him.

She took a deep breath and walked back into the room, thinking how to start a conversation with him where he would be talking to. Work?? Noo, he can talk about but I think it's boring. Umm, Dadi? No.., Parents? Yes.

"Maan, my parents called us for dinner." She blurted out without thinking. Okay note to self tell Mum and Dad we are coming over for dinner

"Hmm, When?"

"Tonight at 7" She really needed to stop talking without thinking.

"Okay" He said and waited for her to leave. But she was staring at him.

"What!?"

"No-Noth-Nothing"  Embarrassed to be caught looking at him. But she had to admit he looked absolutely gorgeous in the morning.

"Then leave!" She left at once.

Well that was nice conversation She thought in sarcasm and went to call her parents.

Her parents were quite surprised with Geet's sudden plan but of course agreed to it. I mean who wouldn't want their beloved daughter coming home after marriage. She told them to invite Yash as well and make sure Brig doesn't get out of a family dinner because of some work excuse.

Maan came out of the room with a little smile on his face when he ran into Dadi. So she was finally talking to him. And was a little excited for tonight as well. 

"Oh Dadi sorry."

"My grandson with a smile of his face? Not a smile but close enough for me. Beta what's the happy occasion" Dadi was really happy because today her grandson was happy. He may not admit it, but this feeling that he keeps avoiding is what he needs to accept no matter how afraid he is (even though he will never admit he's afraid). And Geet is the only one who can make him realise that.

Nothing interesting happened after that. Geet called her mom and her mom was pleasantly surprised. Brij, like expected threw a tantrum but agreed at the end and finally came the time to leave.

Maan was waiting for Geet at the door while she was taking forever.

Stupid Ladkiya, That's why I stay away from them. Useless, just because they look good doesn't mean they are worth something later on. He thought with a huff and about scream her name one last time before he blows up.

At the Handa House

Geet's arrival for the first time after marriage is going. Geet's mum and dad both cooking in the kitchen for their daughter, they have made all her favourites. Whereas Rajji and Yash seem to be planning their own welcome back plan, which Geet is sure not to like.

"No Yash trust me my idea better, the eggs will ruin her outfit for sure, the water would just make it wet and then she won't get that angry at us."

" Why, do you never listen to me? The water is a better idea. She's gonna walk in and SPLASHH !" Yash gave a evil grin and a pat on his back thinking his idea is absolutely awesome.

Rajji rolled her eyes, but then pretended to listen intently.

"Yeahh water does seem like good idea. So'.Eggs it is" She walked away smiling. Yash huffed. No wonder our plans always fail because this Rajji never listens to me.

Dadi watched them leave and was surprised of Geet's optimistic nature. Any other girl would have proposed divorce to be the solution. Yeah she was mad at Maan for a few days, and then she's back with that positive nature again. I really hope Maan doesn't blow this chance over. There is only so much Geet can handle.

Maan and Geet were in the car waiting for the red light to turn green. Maan felt kind of weird around her. She made him feel all weird inside. He shifted uncomfortably on his seat with a dirty face and did not even dare to glance at her. I mean for all he knew he could lost control of his feelings in front of her!

Geet noticed all this but decided to ignore it and not ruin her mood because she going to meet her family for the first time after marriage. But what she was worried about was what if Maan said something stupid to her parents. She didn't want her parents to know that Maan didn't feel anything for her. Oh god please ajj ki raat isko akal dena please.

But no one was on Geets side not even god. Maan was going to be welcomed by love and eggs at that home.

Geet was wearing a red salwar kameez. She wanted to dress Indian tonight. So when they reached her house she got out of the car and shut the door on her dupatta. Maan had already locked the car and decided to start walking to her house without her.

She was struggling with her dupatta and saw him walking away.

"It's okay Maan you go ahead I am coming." He rolled his eyes at that.

He rang the bell. And SMASH SMASH!!

Geet eyes went big with the noise and pulled and ripped her dupatta out with force and almost fell over. She ran to the door to see the possible end of Yash and Rajji.

Maan at that time had this crazy look on his face which made Rajji hold Yash's hand. Yash who was pretty scared himself decided to act tough at that time for Rajji.

"Oh sorry buddy you must be Maan, those eggs weren't for you they were for her" He said in his best confident voice as he pointed to Geet.

Maan still had his crazy look on. How dare they!? Eggs. MSK. They are so gone. It was taking him time to processes it.

Maan took a step forward to Yash but Geet entwined her fingers with his pulling him back.

"Listen don't say anything you can yell at me all you want at home "She whispered to him.

Maan huffed and walked inside but unconsciously didn't let go of her hand.

Hey guys I'm back. I know this update is sort of short sorry about that.

Thanks for the comments for Part 6.

Please keep commenting it gives me a lot of support and motivates to me to keep keep writing.

Star⭐️

Edited by starasdf - 12 years ago
amzu32 thumbnail
Heyy welcome Back Dear!!!
it was really Nice part !!
oo Geet's Mam and Dad are so sweet ... they have made her favriots.
OMG Rajji and yesh gonna Dead ..Cant wait for Maan's reaction..poor Geet ...She got a Great Shock..
please continues soon and thanks for PM:)

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
yash and raji was really cute
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update.
poor maan