Agar Tum Miljao Maaneet FF|| Part.8 || August.29 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Nice start. I have sent you a buddy request. Please add me to your PM list.
update next part please

please update soon its been longggggggg time now😭
plzzzz update soon...
it's being a very long time...
& plzzz add me to the PM list...
Hey guys
Fist I want to apologize that I diddnt updAte for soo long.. Sorry
Second I want to thank u guys for remembering my Ff just after 2 updates.. Thank yu so much (:
I will update soon hopefully, just a note that I have not forgotten

Star
awesome yr...update soon...n add me ur pm...

Hey i just love ur ff
Plz add me to ur pm list
I have sended u a request plz accept and add me to ur pm list

Love
Adaa

Part 3

It took a whole lot of guts for Maan to ask Geet to come to work with him. He had just said a whole lot to her and now he was asking her to go to work with her. Geet was confused but happy. But Maan hadn't let stay happy, he had told her right away it was because of Dadi he was taking her. He couldn't help it, he saw the smile on her face and he didn't want her thinking wrong.

"Jaldi Geet!" He said for the 10th time. Correction, he 'said' the first 2 times, the last 8 times he has been yelling for her. Him Maan Singh Khurana was waiting for this girl, his so called wife. People wait for him and what he doing right now?

"GEET!" He yelled again.

She ran down as fast as she could. She was trying to dress properly. Look like a Khurana. She wore a dress which showed class and elegance.

"Sorry, I-"

"Shut up Geet, I am late! Ab Chalo!"

"How come he never lets me speak" She thought as she followed him.

They sat in the car in silence. Geet tried to speak a few time to try and get a conversation going between  but it didn't really work out. All she got from is "Shut up" or "Shut up or ill throw you out of my car". At least this time he said more than two words. It's almost a sentence. That's what she thought when he said that. She had a lot of hope stored up inside her and to blow that candle out he's going to blow a lot harder than this.

He was trying to mean. He cannot have this girl on his back while he is at the office doing his work. He had just told her to shut up or he'll throw her out of the car. Well obviously he wouldn't do that, Dadi would be REALLY mad. That the only reason or else he would have done it, trust him.

He parked his car and told her to get out. She stepped out of car and a gush of wind hit her. She smile and accepted the warm summer breeze. She stopped and started thinking. This wind gave her hope and happiness. It tells her the world can be hers if she believes. No she doesn't want the world though. I just want Maan She thought as she looked at him walking.

He kept walking until he noticed he didn't that his wife is not behind him. He turned around and looked at her. She was looking at him constantly. Not even a blink. He looked down and walked closer.

"Woh..Tum..." He didn't know what to say. He looked up at her again. He didn't notice she had curly hair. It was usually tied up. He also didn't notice she had light brown eyes or rosy lips. He didn't notice that the dress she wore hugged her perfectly and out lined her curves. He didn't notice that his wife is beautiful..

He broke their eye contact remembering their surroundings. W*H? What were you thinking? Idiot. She is not beautiful. She is not beautiful. She is not beautiful. He kept repeating that to himself until his mind or his heart, which ever was being impossible believed it.

They walked in and the whole office stopped and look at them. 

"Who's the girl with him??" Pinky  asked Adi

"Pa-Pa-Pata nahi" He stammered

As fast as they came, they were gone even quicker.

He told her to be comfortable but she didn't even sit.

"What happened?"

"Aren't you going to introduce me to them?" She asked

"Why?"

"Because I am your wife..." A little disappointed that he didn't care.

"So...?"

"Just introduce me to them or else..." She had just said the 'or else' for fun. There was not much she could any way/;

"Are you threatening me?" He said each word slowly. And he had his angry look back on his face. 'No one threatens Maan Singh Khurana, NO ONE!

"Maan, relax I was just playing with you." She said surprised at his sudden anger.

"Hm Chalo" He indicated, she follow him.

"May I have your attention please" He said as soon as he got their attention he brought Geet forward.

"This is Geet, my wife and also your new boss. She may be in the office here and there and get to know her." He said

Woah She hadn't expected that. After the angry look it seemed to her she had to introduce herself. She smiled and looked at him. He wasn't as bad as he made himself look.

"Heyy! My names Pari and this is Pinky" The perky one introduced herself and the girl beside who was engrossed in the chips she was holding.

"Hey, I am Geet." Geet said politely.

"I can't belive Maan sir got married maam' and to you. You sound soo sweet." Pari said as the Pinky nudged her.

"She didn't mean it like that maam'" Pinky covered up.

"Call me Geet and its okay" Geet smiled but still wondered what they ment.

''Shut up! I don't want any explanation!!!"  He yelled.

Geet surprised by the loud noise wondering what Maan was yelling at. She ran in to see a Maan blowing his top of at his assistant because she had forgotten to remind him about a meeting. It's not like he forgot but he was upset because she didn't remind. Poor girl thought she didn't need to say anything because her boss knew but who knew them would almost get her thrown out.

"So-Sorry Sir" Poor girl couldn't find her voice in front of him.

She left in a hurry. Thank god she wasn't fired today *phew*She thought.

"Maan, what is this? Why were you yelling?"

"You won't understand, these assistants they think they are being paid for sitting and doing nothing." He replied.

"Yeah but you should have listened to her. Maybe she had a reason." Trying to make him understand. Its not right to being yelling at everyone assuming their mistakes.

She moved towards him. And he turned back to her the famous Maan Singh Khurana angry look. He moved towards in anger. How dare she!! He thought. I am Maan Singh Khurana, who is she to say this to me. I know what I am talking about.

He moved towards her but she refused to back down. She was scared inside but she wasn't going to let him know that. Or else his ego is going to fly to the sky.

"Look you can't yell at people randomly"

"Who are you to tell me this?" He said as he moved dangerously close.

"Yo-Your wi-wife" She stuttered a bit noticing their closeness, but he was too engrossed in what's happening he didn't notice. But She definitely noticed not only that she noticed how he had broad shoulders or how his stubble made him look manly or that their faces were inches away. But what surprised her was what happened next...

She kissed him on the cheek :O.

It was on impulse! I didn't mean to. Oh My God! Maybe he didn't notice She tried to convince her self.

"Uhh, um. Did you notice that?"

"What?" He said still dazed.

Are you stupid Geet obviously he noticed.

"Umm Bye" She left his cabin

Maan was shocked. Boy this girl was something. She fights with him than kisses him!

Precap: Maan Blows up on Geet. 

Hey Guys here is the update sorry i was late :P nnd sending pms in a sec.

And Maan will fall for her soon :P, I know some of you are waiting for a jealous Maan. Be patient it will come :P. He gonna be jealous soon but until than lets watch Geet feel a new emotion.  

Comment or Like Thank Youu (:

Star⭐️

Edited by starasdf - 12 years ago

Awesome

loved it

welcome back n continue soon😊

awsome udpate.
love it.
thx