kasturi11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it
do pm me for next update
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
HAI THERE - thas an interesting start & I hope you do continue ! PM ME IF POSSIBLEE
~ SIMMI  😃
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please continue soon and add me to ur buddy list.

i really loved the concept.

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update
do continue soon
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice beginning...would love to read next chapters....plz add me to ur PM list
starasdf thumbnail

@maneet1985,amzu32,cyum321, mrk_1,liv2laugh,trishap,sakadafi,samiakhanom Nav2010,XXXYYYZZZ,namitasin,kasturi11,MaanGeetkiSimmi,do@osheeka,sai22789,

anshimansh, 080588

Thank you so much (: and i have added the people who asked me to the pm list (:

@komlika

Thank you😆Who know if he losses it we all might be in trouble 

@A2Z

Lol good guess, the next part will tell :P and thnks

@sharmake11 

lol thanks and yeah geet is perfect for maan

@namita25

Lol awnn i know maan's mean we will see how Geet handles this

Thnak you all for your lovely comments (: i will update soon maybe tonight or tommorw

starasdf thumbnail

Part 2

"Hello" Geet spoke on the phone.

[-Yes, how may I help

--Yes, I would like to order Hakka Noodles with Manchurian to the Khuranna Mansion immediately.

- Yes, mam', anything else.

--No that would be it thank you.]

She hung up and stared at the clock, the restaurant policy? Deliver in 30 minutes or FREE. And she crossed her fingers because she didn't have enough and she did want to ask dadi. Even though she is married, she was not welcomed by her own husband. Her ego and pride refuses her to use any of the money even if it maybe for things little as this. She had money saved up but just can't go to the atm right now and get it. And plus old habits die hard. Her friends and her use to stare at the clock whenever the ordered food, hoping it would be free.

7: 31, the clock struck. HAHA! Its free now. She smiled and thought to herself.

DINNG DONGG

Perfect timing.

She opened the door and saw the man with food in his hand.

"It's free"

"But mam' be delivered in exat 30 mintues" He said after glancing at his watch.

"Actully, it has been 31 mintutes" She replied pointing to the digital clock on the wall.

"Mam' it's just one minute. My boss will be angry at me"

"Free hai to free hai, isme no buts!" She said as she grabbed the food from his hands. She knew how to deal with these kinds of people, she did it all the time.

"Please mam'"

"No, now please" She said indicating at the door.

"Are, ye kya baat hui? Itna bada mahal leke bathi ho or chand rupiye nahi de sakti?"

"Oyyyeee, main jitney bhi bade mehal mein rahoon, tuhje kya? Aur meine bola that 30 minuties or free? Nahi na? Or deal de hai to tumhari problem hai!" She shouted

"Abhi NIKAL, nahi toh jute maroongi" She yelled

The man left thinking Kitne ajeeb log rahte hai yahan

The man left but the words he said didn't. She kept thinking Itna bada mahal leke bathi—I guess she forgot? She didn't know. Geet, ab tum bade ghar ki bahu ho. She thought. Was this kind of behaviour acceptable? She didn't know... Middle Class people have so many struggles in life and they have to be tuff to deal with. They have show that no one can mess with them. And that is what Geet just did. But the question was, Was is acceptable in a high class society like this?

"Beta, what you doing, Maan's going to be home any minute. Set the table" Dadi interrupted her thoughts.

"Ji Dadi"

Maan arrived after they had 'cooked' (not really) and set the meal up on the table. Ramu severed the food while Geet, Maan and dadi sat on the table.

"Dadi? Chinese food? Kyun" He asked confused as to why dadi had prepared his favourite food.

"Felt like it" She shrugged. "Dig in" She said while Geet thought Wah English speaking dadi

All of them started eating and Geet just kept staring at Maan eating, satisfied that he liked the food and thankful that he didn't notice that the food was from the restaurant.

"Dadi, the food is delicious" He praised her. "Your hands are magic"

"Beta, I didn't make the food"

"What?" He looked up confused. "Who did?"

"Geet" Dadi said

Thats it this time he lost it. He got up and banged his hands on the table.

"What!' He turned his towards her. "What is your problem! I told you not to interfere with my life and now you are making food for me!?"

"But I—"

"Just Shut UP!" He said and got up to leave. Before leaving he said one more thing.

"By the way the food was horrible" He said in a low voice and then left.

Geet stared at him with shocked eyes and followed him. She thought maybe if she explained herself, that she wasn't trying to interfere, she just wanted him to accept her. She wanted to impress him but clearly that had backfired.

She followed him up and slowly opened the slammed door. Maan raised his eyes and looked at the door. Even though he hated her something about her, he just couldn't ignore. He knew it was her on the other side, not dadi, not ramu kaka. It was her. He waited for her to come inside.

"Maan" She said his name for the very first time. She felt all funny inside and blushed red. Geet didn't know why but it felt so perfect, his name from her mouth.

"Woh mein, I just wanted to tell you about the food—" He interrupted her yet again.

"I don't want to talk about it and the food was utterly disgusting" He said while making a face. He knew it was a lie. But he did not want to admit it.

"But—"

"I said I don't want to talk about it. Now please, will you..." He said pointing to the door.

She walked out without saying a word. And this time she wasn't crying she was angry. What is his problem! She though angrily.

"DADI, He is such a liar, first he says the food tastes good than he says it bad. I would have believed that for a send if the food was from his FAVORITE RESTAURANT!" She almost  She almost yelled but she knew it wasn't dadi's fault that Maan is such—she stopped thinking ahead. She didn't not want to dirty her mind with such dirty words—but she can help it.

"Beta woh—"

"Nahi dadi and he doesn't let me speak at ALL. He interrupts me every time!" She stopped and she realised that she had done the same with dadi. "And now he's got me doing it as well" She sat down sofa and now started crying with her hand on her face.

Thats it this boy needs some sense talked into him. She thought while she stomped up the stairs to their room.

"Maan what this huh?" He opened the door and started yelling.

"Dadi, what did that girl tell you, whatever it is, it's a lie."

"Shut up Maan, you need to behave properly with her. She's your wife." She stated.

"So...I didn't tell her to get married to me, I didn't tell you to get her married to me either. So not my fault" Maan was talking as if his behaviour was no big deal.

"Maan, she's your wife! You can't treat her like that." She told him but in reply he just shrugged.

She needed another plan and she got it.

"Maan I am going to your aunts tomorrow."

"Okay" He replied.

"Yes, so I want to you take Geet wherever you go."

"What! Why? No." He looked up and gave a firm no.

Finally! She thought. She finally got his attention.

"Because, I am not going to be here and she is going to be bored. And she doesn't know the area  as well,  so she can't go anywhere either. That's why I want you to keep her with you."

"But Dadi, i have work tomorrow" He tried to give excuses.

"So, take her to work, oh and YOU tell her "

"But, Dadiii...." He wined

"No buts Maan. What I says goes." She told him and then walked out. Haha She thought. I am your dadi Maan, If you are a little stubborn than I am the Dadi of stubbornness. She thought coyly as she heard the 'Dammit!' From his room.

At night Geet walked in and saw her stuff on the couch and Maan already on the bed sleeping. She glared at him and sat on the couch and lied down.

At 3 am THUD! Geet just fell of couch.

Aghh She thought and looked up at Maan angrily. Woh toh aram se so geya, mera kya . Ghada sofa pe sula diya. Teri ma ki—Geet whats wrong with you! Kya halat banari ho. You are swearing like a mad dog! Look what he has done to you. She thought as she got up and lied down on the sofa again and went back to sleep.

Next Chap: A day with out Dadi

Hope you guys like it Comments and Critisism, all welcome

Star⭐️

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update
geet talkative nature is funny..
she dint even let dadi speak😆
looking forward to ur next update
do continue soon

mitzi11 thumbnail
wow super fascinating oh Maan behaving like jerk ass pls updaate soonnnnnnnn
sakadafi thumbnail
Geet is really funny...I hope she gives some karara jawaab to Maan!

Continue soon...