Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF-llSecond Lovell Part 6 Updated Incomplete! (Page 8)

-Aahana- Groupbie
-Aahana-
-Aahana-

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys, ummm i have news!
I might have to update either on Saturday or Sunday or Probably next Monday. Because, I have my college exams and studies coming up soon. && I can't post the part because I really need to study. I want to do good on this upcoming exam. Im really really really sorry!..... Until then, enjoy this short promo.. I'll put up the promo in 1 hr or so.. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..sweety7395Altairaiceprincess101sajniksgianqt4evercutiepreetKaSh-Maneet-Fan

-Aahana- Groupbie
-Aahana-
-Aahana-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
SmileBig smileBig smileAR FF
PART 4

Warning: Adult Content  but I don't think its an age limit, so i won't put it up. If you are uncomfortable, please avoid that part.

Recap: Armaan called Siddhant, Sid told him to give her body heat. Armaan was shocked. "BODY HEAT?!, mujhe Riddhima ko body heat deni ho gi?!, OH NO!, ab mein kya karun?!", Armaan thought.

Present:
Armaan decided to give her body heat but as a docter. "Come on Armaan, you can do it, atleast behave like a good docter man!, come on! you're Armaan,the brave guy! COME ON ARMAAN! docter ki umeed toh puri kar yaar!", Armaan thought.  Armaan gulped looking at Riddhima shivering badly. Right now he had to leave all his fears behind and think that Riddhima is his patient. He has to save her somehow. Armaan took baby steps while walking to Riddhima. When he reached there, Armaan took off Riddhima's clothes and covered her with a white satin sheet. After taking out her clothes, Armaan took off his clothes and wrapped a sheet around himself. He then layed down next to Riddhima. He wasn't believeing what he was doing, but then he had to fulfill all his docter needs. Armaan took a deep breath. Author's Note: (P.S.: Armaan is nervous and scared of what he will do now, that's why he's acting like a scary lunatic LOL). 

BOLD PART IS THE PRIVATE MOMENT
Armaan gets on top of her. He looks at her face before proceeding. Suddenly passion and desire arises in him when he saw her. He buries his face in the crook of her neck. He kisses her neck passionetly. He opens the sheet that was covering her. He looks at her body. "She has the perfect curves that could kill any men", Armaan thought. He puts his body on hers and intertwines their hands together. He kisses her neck a several times. Armaan goes to her bossoms and kisses her there. Passion was burning inside him. He kisses her bare waist and stomach. When Armaan sees Riddhima move her hand a little. Armaan jerked up from her. Armaan heard Riddhima moan a little when Armaan got off of her. Armaan covered her with a white satin sheet. Armaan covered himself and fell asleep too. 

The sun was peeking in through the small window in the cottage. Armaan was stirring in his sleep. 5 minutes later, Armaan woke up and found himself naked with Riddhima. Then he remembered last night's events. Armaan quickly got up and wore his clothes and was looking out the window in a trance of many different thoughts in his mind. Riddhima woke up and found herself in a white sheet. Riddhima gasps loudly, which makes Armaan break his trance of thoughts. Riddhima asks him why is she in a bedsheet. Armaan tells her the whole story taking long pauses. Armaan's words rang in Riddhima's ears " mujhe tumhe body heat dene thi, isliye yeh sab kuch hua". Riddhima was confused, if she loves Armaan then why is she uncomfortable with Armaan touching her, she asked herself. 

3 hours later, they finally got the car fixed. Armaan & Riddhima finally reached Lonalva(where the lovers meet). Shilpa saw Armaan's car and went upto them. " Tum log kal kyun nahi aye?", she asked a little mad. "Woh, di kyunki hum ek storm mai phass gaye theh", replied Riddhima. " Oh just shutup, tum to sirf Armaan ko paane ki koshish kar rahi hun", said Shilpa being jealous. Armaan told Shilpa & Siddhant the real reason why they were stuck, the private scenes too. Shilpa was shocked that Armaan & Riddhima had private moments there. She had a gloomy face after hearing all that. The lady who takes care of the kids took them into their room. It was one room that they had to share. When the lady left, Armaan apologized but Riddhima forgave him because he was trying to be a docter, and save her. 

Shilpa hated when people would praise Armaan & Riddhima. It made her shatter into a million pieces. But she chose Siddhant as her lifepartner. And she knew she had to fulfill her choice that she chose. Shilpa hated Riddhima because she was always the center of attention. Shilpa thinks that Riddhima is stealing Armaan away. While Shilpa was thinking that, Armaan started to have feelings for Riddhima. But he would remind himself he can't fall in love, because love hurts. Riddhima always loved Armaan, but he pushed her away from himself everytime. So she couldn't do anything but just cry and be sad.

After curing 40 kids, the docters thought that it would be better if they would rest for a little while. Shilpa & Sid went to their respective rooms. Riddhima went outside in a saree with a shawl on herself. She was outside admiring the pretty bright color flowers. Armaan was looking her smelling the flowers and picking them out. He smiled to himself. While that was happening, Siddhant was planning a date with Shilpa. He just wanted to spend time with her since Armaan is out of her life. Siddhant was making arrangements about everything. He just wanted everything to be perfect on the date. 

Riddhima comes in her room and takes off her shawl. Armaan comes out of the bathroom wearing his pjs. Armaan gulps when he sees Riddhima's bare waist and stomach. He sees that she was wearing a see-through saree. Armaan guessed that's why she wore a shawl. Riddhima was getting her clothes and towel when she saw Armaan staring at her. Riddhima looked at him, Armaan looked away when she looked at him. Riddhima sighs thinking he will never accept her. Riddhima was about to go to the bathroom when she slipped because of her heavy saree. Armaan tried to hold her but he slipped too. Shilpa barged into the room and she saw Armaan on top of Riddhima. Shilpa was on the verge of tears. She left before tears could fall. Shilpa felt miserable for leaving Armaan in a lonely state.

In the room, Armaan quickly got up and holds his hand out for her. Riddhima takes his hand and stands up. She quickly rushes to the bathroom before it got more awkward. Armaan couldn't believe that he was falling in love again but with Riddhima. She was different. But alot different because she always puts others first than herself. And Shilpa used to put herself than others. Shilpa was a greedy and mean person. She always used to be a girl with an attitude and she doesn't care about others. But Riddhima, she was an angel. She could do anything for her family. Armaan thought Riddhima is a saviour sent from God. While Armaan pondered over this, Riddhima came out of the bathroom with a white see-through nightie above her knees.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey! i updated the part for you because i had little free time. I know this part sucked. But as of now, no precap today. SO ENJOY AND STAY TUNED TO READ MORE! Big smile Big smile, OH and GIVE ME LONG COMMENTS OF WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS PART!!!!.......

Edited by -Aahana- - 10 February 2011 at 7:55pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987godsakebhavs_gid03rtar..KaJenDelena..piyushisweety7395diyachillStupidcupid1234ams021swarobi1GloriosaachelsisajniksgiananushkajainRhea.KaJenjannat4everAR-kashiceprincess101illa8Amoon.88scorpio95AltairaARCaskettFandmg_roks_antaradesikalakaarqt4everammy_ka_ashu-wild-desirNazzz16cutiepreetkavyaagupta.aditi20FimmyCrazyy_Fanvidu87Ishiaarshluver_15ARKJ_4EVERawesomealaipayutheyMrMrsChiping.teenorchidMeghzzjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatMedha.

arshluver_15 IF-Rockerz
arshluver_15
arshluver_15

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
nice part
thanks for pm
nruti
cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
wowww amazing part...<3
luved it..<3 AR moments were great..>:)
awww Armaan is falling for Ridz...:) yess but aww feel bad for Ridz anyhoe..;(
Shilpa is being stupid n getting on my nerves...ughh.. sorry...she has left him so let him be happy with his true love...:)
thanx for the pm n cont soon..:)
tc :)
Preet <3
Olicity_23 IF-Dazzler
Olicity_23
Olicity_23

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
awesome

thanx 4 the pm

update soon

Kamal
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
desikalakaar Goldie
desikalakaar
desikalakaar

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
wow Aahana!! :) 
that was amazing :) 
cant wait for the next one :) 
ARKJ_4EVER IF-Rockerz
ARKJ_4EVER
ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
aweosme part!!!!
AR moments r sooooooooooo romantic n cuteEmbarrassed
now dat Armaan's realising dat he loves Ridddhima, hope they get together happily soon n Shilpa's regrettin' now n is being jealous n as Armaan thought she thinks only abt herself, hope she doesn't create any problem 4 AR!!!

cont soon n thank u 4 the pmSmile

Go to top