Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF-llSecond Lovell Part 6 Updated Incomplete!

-Aahana- Groupbie
-Aahana-
-Aahana-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
New AR FF
Summary:
Armaan & Riddhima had an arranged marriage.Armaan had a huge past. Armaan loved Shilpa Malhotra since college. He was best friends with Riddhima, but left her alone after dating Shilpa. One day, when Armaan & Shilpa was supposed to get married but Shilpa ran away from the wedding. She played with his feelings. Armaan found out that Shilpa was cheating on him with Siddhanth Modi. Armaan was extremely heartbroken. Later, Shilpa & Sid got married happily. Armaan's parents wanted Armaan to move on and get married so he could forget his past. Armaan got married to Riddhima. Shilpa got jealous. Riddhima & Shilpa are sisters. Riddhima was an adopted child. Her parents hated Riddhima. Even Shilpa too. In Gupta House, Riddhima was treated like a "maid".  Riddhima still didn't have any complaints. She thought that it was in her destiny. When Riddhima & Armaan got married, she found out that Armaan didn't get over Shilpa. Riddhima was heartbroken. Riddhima was deeply in love with Armaan. Armaan didn't want Riddhima to interfere in his life, so he distances himself around people. He always makes himself busy in work. Riddhima is trying to make him the person he used to be before.  

Let's see how Armaan & Riddhima's married life turns into a "magical world" or a "miserable life"...

Index:
Part 1- Page 1
Part 2- Page 2
Part 3- Page 5
Important Note: Page 8
Part 4- Page 8
Part 5- Page 12
IMPORTANT NOTE: Page 21
PROMO: Page 21
Part 6- Page 25-INCOMPLETE PART!

Hey guys. i just thought to start a AR FF of my own. So, yeah... since my buddy thing isn't really working. when i just fixed it and got worse again! Unhappy So if you people want PM'S for the AR FF, then plz send me a buddy request and ill add you to my pm list. thanks for reading. Criticism is also approved. Tell me if you guys want me to continue!!!! Smile

Edited by -Aahana- - 08 May 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19anum_026Mehr.GroverrtarBlack_beautyprerna27cutie13niki4lifeStupidcupid1234piyushisweety7395akshadRhea.KaJenjannat4everAR-kashscorpio95shivi17Amoon.88qt4ever-wild-29priyaNazzz16cutiepreetpinkssOlicity_23dhruvikaluvsKSGkavyaavidu87moonlight2630Crazyy_Fan-RabiaKSGKaJen-alaipayutheyARKJ_4EVERIshiaanjie22SweetAddiction.MeghzzKaSh-Maneet-Fanjiyaa_mMedha.cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajat

-Aahana- Groupbie
-Aahana-
-Aahana-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
16 views and no comments... Unhappy.. maybe i shouldn't continue!

Edited by -Aahana- - 24 January 2011 at 4:45pm
Stupidcupid1234 Senior Member
Stupidcupid1234
Stupidcupid1234

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
U should continue I wanna read more of this ff
-Aahana- Groupbie
-Aahana-
-Aahana-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stupidcupid1234

U should continue I wanna read more of this ff

Heyyy... thanks so much! :) ill post the first part after i get a few more comments.! Smile

Edited by -Aahana- - 24 January 2011 at 5:32pm
BABY-GIRL7 Goldie
BABY-GIRL7
BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
grt start....cant wait to read more :D
-Aahana- Groupbie
-Aahana-
-Aahana-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
AR FF
Part 1

Armaan is in his room working on a case he was assigned to with Riddhima. Riddhima was trying to figure out if this case had anything to do with real life matters. Riddhima told Armaan this, and for the first time Armaan agreed with her. Riddhima was suprised but decided to leave that aside for now.

Armaan went into the kitchen not even realizing who he bumped into. It was Riddhima. Riddhima was too busy making food, she didn't notice him coming. 

Riddhima: i...im...s...sor..sorry, she said being scared that he was going to yell at her.
Armaan: its ok

Riddhima put the food on the table. She was going to give Armaan water, when she actually spilled it on him by accident.

Armaan: OMG!!!!! can't you see?! meri shirt bhi kharaab kar di!....
Riddhima: im sorry. I didn't mean to.... hume maaf kar dejiye, she said being scared of him.
Armaan: SHUT UP!, meri zindagi kharaab kar di is "good for nothing" ladki ne, he said being furious.
Riddhima: im sorry, she said still being upset of what he's saying to her.
Armaan: JUST SHUT UP!!

After saying that, Armaan goes into their room and slams the door shut. Armaan was mad because his life was a mess. And he was taking it out on Riddhima. What was her fault anyway? he thought of saying sorry to her. Riddhima came into their room frightened. Armaan saw that she was scared of him.

Riddhima felt frigtened of what would happened next. Armaan came out of the bathrooom. After he went and sat on the bed where she was sitting, she rushed to take her clothes and towel and went to the bathroom. Riddhima sighed in relief. After Riddhima came out of the bathroom.  She went to her side of the bed and slept. Armaan kept a pillow between them when they are sleeping.

Next Morning
Billy & Ananya are still at their business meeting and would come back 3 months later because of business profit. Riddhima came out of the bathroom in a towel, with her hair dripping wet. Armaan wakes up because of the noise of the cupboard door. Armaan can't believe what he saw, Riddhima in a towel. Riddhima's back was facing Armaan.

Armaan walks behind Riddhima and smells her hair. Riddhima felt someone's presence behind her, so she turned around and her eyes got wide. Armaan was being turned on by her. Armaan kisses her cheek and gets a towel behind her and leaves to go to the bathroom.

30 mins. later he saw Riddhima in a magestic sky blue salwar kameez (churidaar). Armaan was having this weird tingly feeling inside him for her. Both of them get in the car and Armaan starts driving to Sanjeevani. Shilpa got jealous seeing Armaan & Riddhima together. 

In Locker Room
The intern gang puts their stuff away and go to briefing, where Dr. Keerti will give duties to them. When, Dr. Keerti announces that Riddhima & Armaan got duties got together, Shilpa got extremely jealous. Her whole face was red by now. Armaan was happy since it was a btter chance of telling Riddhima sorry for what he did last night.

PRECAP: AR CLOSE MOMENTS!!!! SHILPA GETTING SAD & HEARTBROKEN!!!

Hey GUYS PLEASE COMMENT OF WHAT YOU LIKED ABOUT PART 1 PLEASE! THANKS SO MUCH!

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

godsakeharini19Mehr.Groverrtarammy_amnawifey90gudiyanrani143Black_beautyniki4lifecutie13piyushisweety7395-AK-diyachillStupidcupid1234ARCaskettFanqt4everAmoon.88scorpio95illa8anushkajainRhea.KaJenjannat4everAR-kashdhruvikaluvsKSGmoonlight2630FimmyCrazyy_Fanvidu87AbhiNikiLuverOlicity_23pinksscutiepreetkavyaa-wild-Nazzz16ARKJ_4EVERalaipayutheyIshiaMedha.KaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatjiyaa_m

gudiyanrani143 Groupbie
gudiyanrani143
gudiyanrani143

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
nce part...cont soon
Altaira Goldie
Altaira
Altaira

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
hey awesome start do continue... :)

Go to top